RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Thanks

Rate this topic

Guest guest

That is wonderful news! Another proof of the power of prayer.

Bless you,

M

> Thanks to all of you who kept my mom in your thoughts and prayers.

> The tests today were all negative so we can breathe a sigh of

relief.

> I know that your intervention helped.

>

> With heartfelt thanks!

> Lynn

Guest guest

Hello Everyone

I just want to thank everyone that replied to many question. It helped

me a lot. Thank you once again. Also I got my surgery Date Dec. 27th. I

can't wait. I'm alittle scared but I know that everything will be fine.

As the time gets closer I'm sure that I'll a lot of question. Until

then I wolud love to here from you. I love in put.

Guest guest

Oh my I feel the same as you. I get up at 5:00am to go to work, mind you I don't have to be at work till 8:00 am. But in order to get a good parking spot is best to be there by 7 or 7:30 am. I live in a small town just right out of San , but work way on the other side of San . Takes me 30 mins to get to work. And I have to do my hair,makeup and decide what outfit to wear. For the first time in my life, I am not wearing scrubs to work. LOL It is business casual,which is business wear without the suit jacket. LOL I do get to wear my pretty shoes. Girl has to have her pretty shoes don't ya know. But I love my job, it is good to work with patients and really be able to help them and save them money. I deal with mail order refills. Process the presciptions so that the central

pharmacy can fill them and send them.

Love

Janet

"There are souls in this world that have the gift of finding joy everywhere and of leaving it behind them when they go"

Frederick Faber

To: Hepatitis_C_Central Sent: Wednesday, February 1, 2012 7:06 AMSubject: Thanks

I just want to say thanks for welcoming me to this group. I think about everyone and your stories and I don't feel so isolated in this process. I just wish everyone a good day today. If you are going through treatment I hope today is one of your GOOD DAYS!! Well I stayed up way to late last night. Skype has become my new best friend and so I get to visit with my sisters who live in another state and it makes them much closer. I will be glad to have that closeness I am sure when I feel down or yucky!! Now I need to get around and get functional. Should be against the law to have to get up in the dark!! Off to work.

Guest guest

I second that emotion, lalalalalala (that is a good song). Anytime you need an ear, you let me know, we are only a phone call away!! To: Hepatitis_C_Central Sent: Wednesday, February 1, 2012 8:06 AM Subject: Thanks

I just want to say thanks for welcoming me to this group. I think about everyone and your stories and I don't feel so isolated in this process. I just wish everyone a good day today. If you are going through treatment I hope today is one of your GOOD DAYS!! Well I stayed up way to late last night. Skype has become my new best friend and so I get to visit with my sisters who live in another state and it makes them much closer. I will be glad to have that closeness I am sure when I feel down or yucky!! Now I need to get around and get functional. Should be against the law to have to get up in the dark!! Off to work.