RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re: Newbie

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi Kate,

I must have the October dates wrong. I thought the conf was Saturday, Sunday and Monday but I could be wrong. If I am, I hope you can make the drive to meet some of us. I am excited about meeting other Stilligans and sharing stories and meds.

Someone out there.....tell me the dates again....HELP !!!

Mi. Carmen

Guest guest

Hi Carm -

Was it me that had the dates wrong? What are the real dates of the Philly conference? Everyone is talking about it but I haven't seen the dates posted except for Oct. 11, 12, 13. Are these the correct ones?

Cheers,

Kate

Re: Newbie

Hi Kate,

I must have the October dates wrong. I thought the conf was Saturday, Sunday and Monday but I could be wrong. If I am, I hope you can make the drive to meet some of us. I am excited about meeting other Stilligans and sharing stories and meds.

Someone out there.....tell me the dates again....HELP !!!

Mi. CarmenVisit the Still's Disease Message Boardhttp://disc.server.com/Indices/148599.htmlThe materials and information contained in this message are not intended to replace the services of a trained health professional or to be a substitute for medical advice of physicians and/or other health care professionals. The International Still's Disease Foundation is not engaged in rendering medical or professional medical services. You should consult your physician on specific medical questions, particularly in matters requiring diagnosis or medical attention. The International Still's Disease Foundation makes no representations or warranties with respect to any treatment, action, application, medication or preparation by any person following the information offered or provided within this support form. ion by any person following the information offered or provided within this support form.

Guest guest

Hi Kate,

Ya got me......... Now I'm confused as to what the dates are for the conference. I'll just wait until Louise sends the info out for the Comfort Inn. I know it's in the middle of October ....... :o) Not much help, am I? Are you attending?

Mi. Carmen

Guest guest

Welcome to the List, sure glad you are feeling better, but unless I've been sleeping through this all the past year and 3 months, I don't think there's a thing out there that will eradicate the Hep C virus entirely, but by golly, if you can send full proof, you could make one whole lot of people happy..not all of us can treat conventionally.. I couldn't do treatment and am currently taking IP-6 with Inositol simpy to hold the dragon to a dull roar.. Sheena Kathy Wenger wrote: Hi, I'm Kathy, just joined the list. Was diagnosed Oct 2006 with genotype 1A, after 2 years of slowly going downhill health wise. I was sleeping 12 hours, couldn't work more than 2 hours, and the house was going to hell. Have no insurance. Didn't want to go on trial at the time. I saw Interferon as a madman, and saw it almost kill a couple of people. Others got well, so it's a mixed bag. Seems to depend on many factors. So I explored options. Ended up trying to home remedy with info from Prescription for Nutritional Healing. After 6 months, nothing much had changed in the blood tests. Viral load stayed at 1.85 mil Liver enzymes stayed around 175 and 110 I went to see an ND who did Nutritional IV's twice a week. He also prescribed vitamins and supplements, which I can provide a list of. I felt better doing

them. After 4 months, my viral load jumped to 5 mil. My liver enzymes went way down to 89 and 69. He suggested I come in 3 times a week ($170 each time) The first week he wasn't available 3 times. I got frustrated. I cancelled my appointments. I had no idea what would happen next. A friend called me from AZ. Sent me to read a book online http://miraclemineral.org I was skeptical. Read the book. Ordered the MMS drops. Started trying that. I just retested after 40 days on MMS. My viral load dropped to 3.29 mil. My liver enzymes went up slightly to 117 and 86. (that could be from the 5 mil viral load a month earlier) I'm taking a break from MMS and going to see my boys. I'll start again in a week. The way I see it, if the drop continues at the same rate, I'll be virus

free in 2 months. If it continues at the same %, I'll be virus free in 8 months. Either way is good for me. People who know me tell me how good I'm looking. My color is back, my energy, my enthusiasm. I feel like I'm living again!

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.

Guest guest

Welcome to the List, sure glad you are feeling better, but unless I've been sleeping through this all the past year and 3 months, I don't think there's a thing out there that will eradicate the Hep C virus entirely, but by golly, if you can send full proof, you could make one whole lot of people happy..not all of us can treat conventionally.. I couldn't do treatment and am currently taking IP-6 with Inositol simpy to hold the dragon to a dull roar.. Sheena Kathy Wenger wrote: Hi, I'm Kathy, just joined the list. Was diagnosed Oct 2006 with genotype 1A, after 2 years of slowly going downhill health wise. I was sleeping 12 hours, couldn't work more than 2 hours, and the house was going to hell. Have no insurance. Didn't want to go on trial at the time. I saw Interferon as a madman, and saw it almost kill a couple of people. Others got well, so it's a mixed bag. Seems to depend on many factors. So I explored options. Ended up trying to home remedy with info from Prescription for Nutritional Healing. After 6 months, nothing much had changed in the blood tests. Viral load stayed at 1.85 mil Liver enzymes stayed around 175 and 110 I went to see an ND who did Nutritional IV's twice a week. He also prescribed vitamins and supplements, which I can provide a list of. I felt better doing

them. After 4 months, my viral load jumped to 5 mil. My liver enzymes went way down to 89 and 69. He suggested I come in 3 times a week ($170 each time) The first week he wasn't available 3 times. I got frustrated. I cancelled my appointments. I had no idea what would happen next. A friend called me from AZ. Sent me to read a book online http://miraclemineral.org I was skeptical. Read the book. Ordered the MMS drops. Started trying that. I just retested after 40 days on MMS. My viral load dropped to 3.29 mil. My liver enzymes went up slightly to 117 and 86. (that could be from the 5 mil viral load a month earlier) I'm taking a break from MMS and going to see my boys. I'll start again in a week. The way I see it, if the drop continues at the same rate, I'll be virus

free in 2 months. If it continues at the same %, I'll be virus free in 8 months. Either way is good for me. People who know me tell me how good I'm looking. My color is back, my energy, my enthusiasm. I feel like I'm living again!

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.

Guest guest

I think it was a full evaluation. My husband and I had appt got asked 100 questions. Then she did a 1on 1 with Nykolas and there was also paperwork for his teachers and us to take home to do.

The report is $450 and the 2 appts were $200 a pop. She said he presents as Aspergers but says he is High Functioning Autism

To: autism-aspergers Sent: Monday, 13 June 2011 9:41 AMSubject: Re: Newbie

That could be! Evaluations can be very expensive. If one has not been done yet, then that would explain the cost. Otherwise, there should be no costs at all involved.> >>> >> Hi everyone,> >> > >> My name is Toni and we have 5 kids.> >> Giorgia 9 Receptive and Expressive Speech Delay> >> Nykolas 7 Receptive and Expressive Speech Delay, Just diagnosed with High > >>Functioning Autism> >> Charli

5 Smarty Pants> >> 2.5 Cheeky pants> >> 3 months lovely boy> >> > >> Nykolas was diagnosed with High Functioning Autism last week, it was very > >>confronting when the Psychologist told us but we always new there was something > >>not quite right. > >>> >> All the Psychologist has said for us to do so far is to purchase her. report. > >>We are wondering what this will do for Nykolas besides make it formal?? And what > >>else can we do for him to help him??> >> Giorgia is next to be tested and we are thinking it will be a similar > outcome.> >> Thanks for letting us join, we were feeling a bit lonely.> >> > >> Toni> >>> >> >>

Guest guest

I don't know how long u were there for both your appts, but usually a full Neuro-Psych evaluation (which takes 5 hours or longer) is around $1,000 or more for the evaluation. But to me it seems weird that the report costs more then the visits, and that they charge u so much for the report.

Jenn

I think it was a full evaluation. My husband and I had appt got asked 100 questions. Then she did a 1on 1 with Nykolas and there was also paperwork for his teachers and us to take home to do.

The report is $450 and the 2 appts were $200 a pop. She said he presents as Aspergers but says he is High Functioning Autism

To: autism-aspergers Sent: Monday, 13 June 2011 9:41 AM

Subject: Re: Newbie

That could be! Evaluations can be very expensive. If one has not been done yet, then that would explain the cost. Otherwise, there should be no costs at all involved.> >>> >> Hi everyone,> >> > >> My name is Toni and we have 5 kids.> >> Giorgia 9 Receptive and Expressive Speech Delay> >> Nykolas 7 Receptive and Expressive Speech Delay, Just diagnosed with High

> >>Functioning Autism> >> Charli 5 Smarty Pants> >> 2.5 Cheeky pants> >> 3 months lovely boy> >> > >> Nykolas was diagnosed with High Functioning Autism last week, it was very

> >>confronting when the Psychologist told us but we always new there was something > >>not quite right. > >>> >> All the Psychologist has said for us to do so far is to purchase her. report.

> >>We are wondering what this will do for Nykolas besides make it formal?? And what > >>else can we do for him to help him??> >> Giorgia is next to be tested and we are thinking it will be a similar

> outcome.> >> Thanks for letting us join, we were feeling a bit lonely.> >> > >> Toni> >>> >> >>