RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Mercury Poisoning

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Sorry you are right. UGH! Not to confuse you but I went the wrong direction. Try this:

Mercury can migrate to the thyroid gland and sit on one or more of the thyroid's 4 iodine receptors blocking the iodine from reaching the receptors and activating the thyroid. When this happens iodine is not absorbed in normal amounts by the thyroid gland. The result is low body temperature or hypothyroidism. Now my question is how this works for those of us with not thyroid. I don't have receptors in the thyroid gland so there must be receptors other places. I took my basal temp this AM and it was 97.6 which is almost normal (97.7 is considered normal). This is new for me as it has been running 95.3 to 96.1 for the last 3 mos. But this change has occurred since removing 10 of my amalgams. I have increased energy too. No changes in thyroid meds, adrenal support or iodine supplementation.

Sorry to confuse you! :)

Steph

Re: Mercury poisoning

"Yes, mercury displaces the iodine in the thyroid gland as it is higher in the periodical chart of halogens." -- Steph

Steph, this sentence doesn't make any sense to me. Mercury is not a halogen. The major halogens are Fluorine, Chlorine, Bromine, and Iodine.

Maybe you were trying to say something else???

Zoe

Guest guest

Do they replace it with something else or just leave a hole there.

> What do they do with root canals? Do they just remove your tooth?

> jingles

> =====================

>

> Yes they remove it. They are called cavitations. Bacteria gets on

the jaw bone and deteriorates it and also cause a constant hit to your

immune system. Mine is infected and eating the jaw bone. He must

grind out the ligament in the socket and then grind the jaw bone down

and irrate it to clean the bacteria out. NOT FUN! I am a bit scared

about tomorrow. He says I will be fine. :)

>

>

> Steph

>

Guest guest

Thanks, Steph! Do you happen to have a reference for your statement that mercury blocks the iodine receptors on the thyroid?

If it blocks them on the thyroid, it could also block them other places in the body since the NIS (= Sodium/Iodide Symporter) receptor is in lots of places in the body.

How exciting that your temperatures seem to be changing. I had heard that mercury is a significant cause of low temperatures. Increased energy, too! Wonderful! Makes me want to find out if I still have some mercury hanging around....

That is an excellent question of why the mercury would be affecting your temperature if you have no thyroid.... Do you know how mercury affects the adrenals?

What is the mercury group you belong to?

Zoe

Mercury can migrate to the thyroid gland and sit on one or more of the thyroid's 4 iodine receptors blocking the iodine from reaching the receptors and activating the thyroid. When this happens iodine is not absorbed in normal amounts by the thyroid gland. The result is low body temperature or hypothyroidism. Now my question is how this works for those of us with not thyroid. I don't have receptors in the thyroid gland so there must be receptors other places. I took my basal temp this AM and it was 97.6 which is almost normal (97.7 is considered normal). This is new for me as it has been running 95.3 to 96.1 for the last 3 mos. But this change has occurred since removing 10 of my amalgams. I have increased energy too. No changes in thyroid meds, adrenal support or iodine supplementation.

Steph

Guest guest

For me it is my last tooth in the back bottom. There is no way to anchor another tooth as I cannot have metal anchors or anything in my mouth. So it will just be an empty space. I feel a bit weird about that but then again it is causing problems so it must leave. Dr. Brownstein took one look in my mouth and said "Lots of mercury in there - that must go." Then asked if I had a root canal. I said One and he said "That must be taken out". UGH! This has been an expensive journey back to health.

Steph

Do they replace it with something else or just leave a hole there. > What do they do with root canals? Do they just remove your tooth?> jingles> =====================> > Yes they remove it. They are called cavitations. Bacteria gets on the jaw bone and deteriorates it and also cause a constant hit to your immune system. Mine is infected and eating the jaw bone. He must grind out the ligament in the socket and then grind the jaw bone down and irrate it to clean the bacteria out. NOT FUN! I am a bit scared about tomorrow. He says I will be fine. :)> > > Steph>

Guest guest

I've had problems with a root canal and have been told by a naturopath to

"clay-pack" it occasionally, to draw out the toxins. I mix up a small amount

of "Quantum Medi-Dental Pack" powder, add one hydrochloric acid tablet (open the capsule and sprinkle on the powder), then I add Quantum Nano

Detox and make a paste. Rub in on the affected tooth and leave there for

5 minutes. I am sure it does something to help because any time I have

had pain in the affected area (even a minor dull ache), I do this and it goes

away.

info can be found here:

http://www.healthline.cc/QNL%20Product%20Information/Medi-Soak.pdf

Karin

GUHDO USA Inc. 1135 JVL Court Marietta, GA 30066 770-592-4766 (phone) 770-592-1714 (fax) www.guhdo.com

-----Original Message-----From: iodine [mailto:iodine ]On Behalf Of groupiestuffSent: Wednesday, June 07, 2006 9:43 AMiodine Subject: Re: Mercury poisoning

Do they replace it with something else or just leave a hole there. > What do they do with root canals? Do they just remove your tooth?> jingles> =====================> > Yes they remove it. They are called cavitations. Bacteria gets on the jaw bone and deteriorates it and also cause a constant hit to your immune system. Mine is infected and eating the jaw bone. He must grind out the ligament in the socket and then grind the jaw bone down and irrate it to clean the bacteria out. NOT FUN! I am a bit scared about tomorrow. He says I will be fine. :)> > > Steph>

Guest guest

Root canals must have mercury in them too? Wow, didnt know that. What do they replace it with, in your roots??? Sorry this is unclear to me. Michiganladybugsandbees <ladybugsandbees@...> wrote: For me it is my last tooth in the back bottom. There is no way to anchor another tooth as I cannot have metal anchors or anything in my mouth. So it will just be an empty space. I feel a bit weird about that but then again it is causing problems so it must

leave. Dr. Brownstein took one look in my mouth and said "Lots of mercury in there - that must go." Then asked if I had a root canal. I said One and he said "That must be taken out". UGH! This has been an expensive journey back to health. Steph Re: Mercury poisoning Do they replace it with something else or just leave a hole there. > What do they do with root canals? Do they just remove your tooth?> jingles> =====================> > Yes they remove it. They are called cavitations. Bacteria gets on the jaw bone and deteriorates it and also cause a constant hit to your immune system. Mine is infected and eating the jaw bone. He must grind out the ligament in the socket and then grind the jaw bone down and irrate it to clean the bacteria out. NOT FUN! I am a bit scared about tomorrow. He says I will be fine. :)> > > Steph> __________________________________________________

Guest guest

Root canals are traditionally plugged with gutta percha (a kind of

sticky rubber) which is loaded with cadmium, another heavy metal,

which is also detrimental to the body. Also, deprived of blood/nerve

supply to the tooth, the miles of tubules that make up the tooth now

are subject to un-checked anaerobic infection which often spreads to

the jaw bone (sinuses.)

On 6/7/06, Z <perennialgardener2003@...> wrote:

Root canals must have mercury in them too? Wow, didnt know that. What

do they replace it with, in your roots??? Sorry this is unclear to me.

Michigan

Guest guest

I can't find it now and that may be because I am reading the book by Hal Huggins "It's all in your head". This has a bit about thyroid and mercury (not specific to what I referenced but might help).

http://tuberose.com/Thyroid.html

Steph

Thanks, Steph! Do you happen to have a reference for your statement that mercury blocks the iodine receptors on the thyroid?

If it blocks them on the thyroid, it could also block them other places in the body since the NIS (= Sodium/Iodide Symporter) receptor is in lots of places in the body.

How exciting that your temperatures seem to be changing. I had heard that mercury is a significant cause of low temperatures. Increased energy, too! Wonderful! Makes me want to find out if I still have some mercury hanging around....

That is an excellent question of why the mercury would be affecting your temperature if you have no thyroid.... Do you know how mercury affects the adrenals?

What is the mercury group you belong to?

Zoe

Steph

Guest guest

http://www.naturodoc.com/library/treatments/removing_heavy_metals.htmFor mercury intoxication (which is nowadays rampant) see the link above for Cilantro Chelation Pesto. BetsyFrom: Meredith W. <meredithbw@...> Sent: Mon, January 18, 2010 9:10:14 PMSubject: Re: [ ] Re: Frequently Asked Questions Related to MMS

Hi...mostly from 9 amalgams.... ..and I was a big sushi tuna eater...but mostly amalagams

Guest guest

Food grade diatomaceous earth is also great for mercury.

http://wolfcreekranch1.tripod.com/defaq.html

MORE DIATOMACEOUS EARTH BENEFITS: Food grade diatomaceous earth has been

reported in scientific literature to absorb methyl mercury, e-coli, endotoxins,

viruses (including polio virus), organophosphate pesticide residues, drug

resides, and protein, perhaps even the proteinaceous toxins produced by some

intestinal infections. Food grade diatomaceous earth detoxes.

--- In , Betsy Sinkey <westoo@...>

wrote:

>

> http://www.naturodoc.com/library/treatments/removing_heavy_metals.htm

>

> For mercury intoxication (which is nowadays rampant) see the link above for

Cilantro Chelation Pesto.

> Betsy

>

>

>

>

> ________________________________

> From: Meredith W. <meredithbw@...>

>

> Sent: Mon, January 18, 2010 9:10:14 PM

> Subject: Re: [ ] Re: Frequently Asked Questions

Related to MMS

>

>

> Hi...mostly from 9 amalgams.... ..and I was a big sushi tuna eater...but

mostly amalagams

>

Guest guest

this does not work vey good !! it is almost a joke if one is very toxic from hg.

acz zeolite workes far better, they have a spray & a capsil you put in water.

it is also better than ths mlm zeolite too.

roger

From: Betsy Sinkey <westoo@...>Subject: Re: [ ] Re: mercury poisoning Date: Monday, January 18, 2010, 9:59 PM

http://www.naturodo c.com/library/ treatments/ removing_ heavy_metals. htmFor mercury intoxication (which is nowadays rampant) see the link above for Cilantro Chelation Pesto. Betsy

From: Meredith W. <meredithbwgmail (DOT) com>miracle_mineral_ supplementSent: Mon, January 18, 2010 9:10:14 PMSubject: Re: [miracle_mineral_ supplement] Re: Frequently Asked Questions Related to MMS

Hi...mostly from 9 amalgams.... ..and I was a big sushi tuna eater...but mostly amalagams

Guest guest

Betsy

if it only were that simple. I have not studied the chelation issue in depth but

to the best of my superficial understanding ANY chelation, be in by means of

pesto or something else, should be done every 2 hours day AND night to keep the

mercury from being pulled out of one tissue and be deposited in another (which

might be the brain)

If you want to chelate you should google and look into with care. The site's

statement that after 2 weeks the HBP caused by mercury was cured, probably was

wrong, and even if it were right, an implied generalisation is reckless

wrote:

>

>

> Betsy

>

>

>

>

>

Related to MMS

>

>

mostly amalagams

>

Guest guest

Mercury chelation is a serious issue as you may also deplete your essential

minerals from your body. First you must be sure you have been intoxicated, if

the intoxication occured long time ago it is fixed and will not be seen in

urine.

Also mercury can be in the body or in the brain. Before starting chelation, you

should remove metal from your body essentially all your amalgame then choose the

right celator. DMSA has good result but does not reach the brain, use first DMSA

every 3 hours (because his half life is short) for few days then stop and

restore the essential minerals in your body (yep it chelate more than mercury

unfortunately) after few months of DMSA, then you have to combine it with a

second chelator like ALA that reach the brain, the complet process may take more

than a year.

There are more simple chelator but less efficient like Chlorella that by the

occasion is also a good source of protein.

wrote:

>

>

> Betsy

>

>

>

>

>

Related to MMS

>

>

mostly amalagams

>

Guest guest

Yes, mercury is a tricky subject. It is sometimes very difficult to detect the mercury or determine the specific body burden thereof. It is a vicious neurotoxin and chelating it from the body is all well and good but if it got into your body in the first place it caused damage that needs further measures in order to remediate the damage done. The ensuing damage does not correct itself automatically upon removal of the mercury alone. Further steps need to be taken in order to heal the injuries wrought by the toxin. BetsyFrom: johnmagal <johnmagal@...> Sent: Tue, January 19, 2010 7:54:27 AMSubject: [ ] Re: mercury poisoning

Betsy

if it only were that simple. I have not studied the chelation issue in depth but to the best of my superficial understanding ANY chelation, be in by means of pesto or something else, should be done every 2 hours day AND night to keep the mercury from being pulled out of one tissue and be deposited in another (which might be the brain)

If you want to chelate you should google and look into with care. The site's statement that after 2 weeks the HBP caused by mercury was cured, probably was wrong, and even if it were right, an implied generalisation is reckless