RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re: Self intro Pam - Warrenton, MO

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Pam, welcome. I moved from St Louis 3 years ago to South Dakota. I had NO IDEA there was raw milk anywhere near St. Louis and Warrenton is only about an hour from St. Louis. I'm very glad to here this though. I'm buying and drinking raw milk here in SD and love every drop of it. You will find this group VERY educated and most of the time, it's one big happy family-MOST of the time. We have our tiffs just like any other group but for the most part, you will learn a great deal from some very friendly, helpful, educated (common sense) people. Welcome!!PS, I love the outlet mall in Warrenton. RiedellWant to send someone a gift? Ask me for free shipping code.www.youravon.com/kriedellFrom: Randy Cordell To: RawDairy Sent: Thu, December 31, 2009 10:11:20 AMSubject: Self intro Pam - Warrenton, MO

Hi my name is Pam. My e-mail is onequiveryahoo (DOT) com I live in Warrenton MO. I am a consumer of raw milk that is purchased legally from a local farm. I am interested in the possiblilty of milking a family milk cow someday.

Guest guest

I know a Pam in Warrenton, MO.  Are you the same Pam?--AprilThe Lotus rises from the mud and dirtSweet Lotus Creationswww.sweetlotuscreations.com

Hi my name is Pam.  My e-mail is onequiver@...  I live in Warrenton MO.  I am a consumer of raw milk that is purchased legally from a local farm.  I am interested in the possiblilty of milking a family milk cow someday.