RemedySpot.com

Re: CYTOFLORA SIDE EFFECTS..............AND LEAD RESULTS!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/Autism-Biomedical-Europe/files/Nutrition%20%20%20and%20%27lead%27%20%28pb%29/Above link to many studies on nutritional help for 'lead' detox.Subject: CYTOFLORA SIDE EFFECTS..............AND LEAD RESULTS!To: Autism-Biomedical-Europe Date: Tuesday, 9 November, 2010, 15:22

LEAD FIRST!

Well I don't feel so bad about his lead level actually looking higher, after your telling me the results might be meaningless, mandi!!

Only slightly higher, and probably down to the growing bones leaching more lead.

Our nutritionist is away just now so I await his comments, but in his defence, I have to say the test results have been going down pretty steadily as we have treated with DMSA over a few years now.

Time for another hair analysis, tho', just to double check and compare with the others we have.

NOW CYTOFLORA- COULD THESE BE SIDE-EFFECTS?

We just got some cytoflora after having used liver life for quite some time now.I introduced it at 3 drops, Saturday morning, and that afternoon my husband took ds to Tesco [not the best idea for a saturday right enough, but the following is still out of character for our son...] At a point when my husband was selecting fruit, our son apparently/allegedly hit a wee one who was sitting in a trolley, on the head - enough to make him cry and the mother go absolutely ballistic! No amount of apologising and explanation would placate her.

Hubby did not actually SEE it happen- just the aftermath. Could well be that ds, in video mode, was scripting something that included waving an arm and hit the kid by accident. It is VERY out of character for him to hit anyone EVER. BUT it may have been a side effect. In any event I cut down to 1/4 drop since then.

Yesterday he asked to go to the toilet at school 3 times - most unusual. Last night he took ages to poo, despite its being very 'fluffy' and also unusually pale and sandy in colour.

On the positive side, this is how the conversation went yesterday on his return from school.....

Could be coincidence, but yesterday when I asked `How was school?', instead of the usual `writing, snack, lunch, home' it went like this...

HOW WAS SCHOOL?

it was good

What did you do at school today?

played mrs c...., mrs. h..... [these are his english and pse teachers, both of whom he had twice yesterday]

Did you have PE?

YES

What did you do in PE?

Playing mrs L...... Playing bell. [Mrs L..... is his PE teacher and they have PE right up to the break time bell!]

I reckon this stuff is extremely potent and might just be the boost we need right now!

in Edinburgh

When we introduced Cytoflora to my son, he had terrible side effects. I lowered down the drops to 10 drops to twice a day but he was hitting my daughter, hitting me, hitting the whole family. He was loosing his temper so easily and having terrible tantrums. Now, he has settle down but we definitely seen big die off.

http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/Autism-Biomedical-Europe/files/Nutrition%20%20%20and%20%27lead%27%20%28pb%29/Above link to many studies on nutritional help for 'lead' detox.

Subject: CYTOFLORA SIDE EFFECTS..............AND LEAD RESULTS!To: Autism-Biomedical-Europe Date: Tuesday, 9 November, 2010, 15:22

LEAD FIRST!Well I don't feel so bad about his lead level actually looking higher, after your telling me the results might be meaningless, mandi!!Only slightly higher, and probably down to the growing bones leaching more lead.Our nutritionist is away just now so I await his comments, but in his defence, I have to say the test results have been going down pretty steadily as we have treated with DMSA over a few years now.Time for another hair analysis, tho', just to double check and compare with the others we have.NOW CYTOFLORA- COULD THESE BE SIDE-EFFECTS?We just got some cytoflora after having used liver life for quite some time now.I introduced it at 3 drops, Saturday morning, and that afternoon my husband took ds to Tesco [not the best idea for a saturday right enough, but the following is still out of character for our son...] At a point when my husband was selecting fruit, our son apparently/allegedly hit a wee one who was sit

ting in a trolley, on the head - enough to make him cry and the mother go absolutely ballistic! No amount of apologising and explanation would placate her.Hubby did not actually SEE it happen- just the aftermath. Could well be that ds, in video mode, was scripting something that included waving an arm and hit the kid by accident. It is VERY out of character for him to hit anyone EVER. BUT it may have been a side effect. In any event I cut down to 1/4 drop since then.Yesterday he asked to go to the toilet at school 3 times - most unusual. Last night he took ages to poo, despite its being very 'fluffy' and also unusually pale and sandy in colour.On the positive side, this is how the conversation went yesterday on his return from school.....Could be coincidence, but yesterday when I asked `How was school?', instead of the usual `writing, snack, lunch, home' it went like this...HOW WAS SCHOOL?it was goodWhat did you do at school today?played mrs c

....., mrs. h..... [these are his english and pse teachers, both of whom he had twice yesterday]Did you have PE?YESWhat did you do in PE?Playing mrs L...... Playing bell. [Mrs L..... is his PE teacher and they have PE right up to the break time bell!]I reckon this stuff is extremely potent and might just be the boost we need right now! in Edinburgh