RemedySpot.com

- P90 Masters

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi -

I'm going to follow this for my P90 Masters Rotation, but I am going to do some substitutes. For one thing, I don't have Plyo Legs or Upper, Middle, Lower. So I will sub for those - either with other Tony workouts (Power Half Hour, P90X) or just other workouts in general that fit the category. Upper, Middle, Lower is a body-weight workout, I think it is most like Core Synergistics from P90X. Also, for the 1st three weeks, I don't think I can just alternate Sculpt and Sweat, so I planned to do each one twice in a week and then sub something else for two days. I don't think I have the ab routine, and that is fine - I prefer to do Pilates stuff anyway -so I'll do that instead. I notice my abs suffer when I don't keep up w/ Pilates. My flexibility suffers, too.

Anyway - here's the rotation:

Standard MS programWeeks 1-3 (I'm using M-S but you can do these begining any day that suits you. What's important is the order)Weeks 1 thru 3Monday: Sculpt 5/6Tuesday: Sweat 5/6 Ab Ripper 200Wednesday: Sculpt 5/6Thursday: Sweat 5/6 Ab Ripper 200Friday: Sculpt 5/6Saturday: Sweat 5/6 Ab Ripper 200Sunday: Rest Week 4Monday: Core CardioTuesday: Cardio Interval Wednesday: UMLThursday: PlyoFriday: Core CardioSaturday: UMLSunday: Rest or X StretchWeeks 5 thru 7Monday: Sculpt 5/6Tuesday: Sweat 5/6 Ab Ripper 200Wednesday: PlyoThursday: UMLFriday: Sweat 5/6 Saturday: Sculpt 5/6 Ab Ripper 200Sunday: Rest Sunday: Rest or X StretchWeek 8Monday: Core CardioTuesday: Cardio Interval Wednesday: UMLThursday: PlyoFriday: Core CardioSaturday:

UMLSunday: Rest or X StretchWeeks 9 & 11Monday: Sculpt 5/6 Ab Ripper 200Tuesday: PlyometricsWednesday: Cardio Int Ab Ripper 200Thursday: Sculpt 5/6Friday: Sweat 5/6Saturday: UMLSunday: RestWeeks 10 & 12Monday: UMLTuesday: PlyometricsWednesday: Core CardioThursday: Sculpt 5/6Friday: Sweat 5/6 Ab Ripper 200Saturday: PlyometricsSunday: Rest

To: exercisevideos Sent: Fri, October 1, 2010 8:45:29 AMSubject: Re: Friday - wrapped up PowerFIT

Donna, there are lots of shorter yoga practices in Yoga Complete for Every Body if you need something to stretch out with in a certain time frame..Houseguests... I just had them. It's fun but yeah, workouts can suffer and eating can get off track with them there for sure! What are you going to do for P90M? Maybe I'll join you for some of it? Hugs

Hi Everyone,

I wrapped up my PowerFIT rotation by doing Cardio Kick (from the "plus" series) and the Interemediate workout from Punch. Both were enjoyable. To celebrate the end of the week I added on 20 min of Pilates using a workout from Exercise TV. Gosh, I can tell I neglected Pilates/flexibility training this rotation. I need to be better about that in my next rotation - which, starts tomorrow with P90 Masters, Sculpt 5/6. I'm working out Saturday b/c we're having houseguests and I won't be able to workout Sunday. My challenge for the P90 Masters rotation is to make sure I add on Pilates, Yoga or Classical Stretch every day. The Masters workouts are all under an hour, so that should be feasible (I Hope!)

Take care,

Donna