RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

's Step and Cardio Soul workouts

Rate this topic

Guest guest

With the help of kitties hungry for breakfast I was able to stumble out of bed early this morning to work out before work. Continuing with the theme week I chose one of her Step dvd's, the title of which escapes me at the moment, and after that I did Cardio Soul (I think that's the name of it!)The step workout was very, very basic until this step stradle turn step over move which I never picked up on until she called it a U Turn - well I know the U Turn, why didn't she just call it that in the first place? So after that I was fine. The funny thing about this one is that they are all wearing men's boxer shorts over their thong leotards! This workout, like Cardio Soul, is 30 minutes long as was very easy to follow except for the combo above.Cardio Soul was also very

fun and fairly easy to follow, just another technifunk dance workout. My gym (garage) is cold in the mornings so I've started off my workouts in a long sleeved tee, but after around 10 minutes it comes off. These workouts really do elevate core body temperature, and I like working out in the cold for cardio. I do have a space heater in there though for when I do yoga, which is very handy. I just love my gym. It's my dream come true to have my very own gym and since my coworker gave me brand new thin carpet for free, my mom got me a very nice light fixture at a garage sale and the room is painted it looks like a real room, only the garage door makes it look like a garage. I bought a red curtain for the window at Target and it looks even snazzier now, the red matches my red freestanding kb bag and other accents around the room.This is the room in my house where I feel the most "me". I hope I can continue to

get up early and work out, it's such a great way to start the day!