RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

- stretches, etc.Tuesday- Rael Pilates System 27

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Thanks!! :) Like I said, I'm not sure if that was the cause of my problems, it really could just be a matter of how I'm built, where I hold tension and where my weak spots are (some peole have bad knees, feet, etc), but I don't think doing more flexibility training could have hurt either - especially since I spend my work day sitting, which tightens up all sorts of things in an unatural way. I know it is hard to add in stretching - we're all so busy and sometimes it is all we can do just to get our strength and cardio in - but we have to think of it as a triangle and spend just as much time on our flexibility/joint mobility.

Thanks!!

Donna

From: Pink Pussycat <pinkpussycat@ pinkpussycatscor ner.com>Subject: Re: Tuesday- Rael Pilates System 27To: exercisevideos@ yahoogroups. comDate: Tuesday, October 28, 2008, 12:48 PM

Great review, Donna! I'd never heard of Rael Pilates before! Are there stretches that you do daily for your back that the chiro gave you, and of so, what are they?Lumbarly,