RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

/ Neoprene

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi !You got a terrific deal on those dumbells! Normally for the bigger weights they are about a buck a pound. Sweet! I have 15 pounders in Neoprene, but I have many kinds (see my dumbell family essay in the files section - I have an irrational attachment to all of them. My new additions to the family are 2lb weights with handles so I can do pushups with them should I be so inclined - got 'em for $5 at Target)Yeah, I would do Sculpt 3-4 next time. Clearly you sound bored and unchallenged with 1-2! Is there a PHH you could substitute as well to alleviate boredom?As for the French - my degrees are in French and Spanish, but I'm a thesis short of my Masters in French. I taught French here at PSU and Portland Community College, and I taught English Comprehension in Avignon, France. Long story. I've forgotten a lot because I don't practice enough. I mostly like to use my french for travel and learn history, but university politics both in Portland and in Avignon sickened me from working at a university. Plus you pretty much need a doctorate to teach anything besides French 1 and 2 and I'm just not into the research

and papers required to do that. I prefer my 8-5 more or less stress free job and I've never worked one single hour of overtime. It allows me to pursue my hobbies which fulfill me (Fitness ;)Okay that's more than you probably wanted to know! Á toute à l'heure!Mlle. Kraft