about 1.5 years ago. Now it seems to be getting more problematic with a wider

variety of fruits and veggies: pears, carrots, jicama, cherry tomatoes, tree

nuts. We've tried organic vs. non-organic and skin -on vs. skin-off and see no

difference.

We are ready to get this checked and fixed if possible. I would like any

recommendations you have for reliable and valid food allergy testing. I've read

mixed reviews on ELISA IgG testing. Could any of you help guide us in the right

direction with this?

As far as treatment goes, I'm keen on trying NMT.

Thanks for your help,

Jamey Dyson, DC

Guest guest

Jamey,

I've heard of great results with NMT and this issue. I don't know of your location, but if you're near my office, Greg Ross has done this technique for over 4 years. He's pretty good at it.

My office is 270 NE 181st Ave Portland, OR 97230

Minga Guerrero DC

abowoman@...

Food Allergy Testing

Dear Group,

My 10 year old daughter is complaining of itchiness on her lips and inside her mouth after eating certain fruits and veggies. It started happening with apples about 1.5 years ago. Now it seems to be getting more problematic with a wider variety of fruits and veggies: pears, carrots, jicama, cherry tomatoes, tree nuts. We've tried organic vs. non-organic and skin -on vs. skin-off and see no difference.

We are ready to get this checked and fixed if possible. I would like any recommendations you have for reliable and valid food allergy testing. I've read mixed reviews on ELISA IgG testing. Could any of you help guide us in the right direction with this?

Thanks for your help,

Jamey Dyson, DC

Guest guest

Jamey, Before connecting with the allergy protocols, you might offer her a short course of cranial adjustments. Jackie is in Lake Oswego. Here, in this office, we are finding that, often, symptoms such as you describe, are part of the cranial distortion that is prevelant with a torqued pelvis (category II) which many kids experience. Lifting her spenoid, removing traction from CN V and its 3 tails (as well as the other CNs) could change that reaction. You can always keep that appointment with the allergist. What if you don't need it? SunnySunny Kierstyn, RN DC Fibromyalgia Care Center of Oregon 2677 Willakenzie Road, 7CEugene, Oregon, 97401541- 654-0850; Fx; 541- 654-0834www.drsunnykierstyn.com To: oregondcs From: drjdyson1@...Date: Sun, 8 Apr 2012 21:21:46 -0700Subject: Food Allergy Testing

Dear Group,

My 10 year old daughter is complaining of itchiness on her lips and inside her mouth after eating certain fruits and veggies. It started happening with apples about 1.5 years ago. Now it seems to be getting more problematic with a wider variety of fruits and veggies: pears, carrots, jicama, cherry tomatoes, tree nuts. We've tried organic vs. non-organic and skin -on vs. skin-off and see no difference.

We are ready to get this checked and fixed if possible. I would like any recommendations you have for reliable and valid food allergy testing. I've read mixed reviews on ELISA IgG testing. Could any of you help guide us in the right direction with this?

Thanks for your help,

Jamey Dyson, DC

Guest guest

Hi ; Good to hear of your interest in NMT. I promise you that your attention to learning more about NMT will be well rewarded. A couple of weeks ago I taught a NMT Universal Care Level A seminar in Portland. Although I mentioned it several times here, only one Oregon DC attended. The majority attending were MDs, from Canada, US, Mexico, and Guatemala. Also, NDs, RNs, and some lay people. Every seminar I ask for people from the audience who have anaphylaxis to any food. At the Portland seminar we had the good fortune of 3 people, 2 who were students and 1 who was the 2 year old son of a student, all of whom had anaphylaxis to foods. In fact, we had 4 subjects because I also played the video from the recent Rome, Italy NMT seminar in which I corrected the fish, egg, and sesame anaphylaxis of a 60 year old gentleman and in the video we see him eat all 3 of those with no reaction. He has been fine since then. One NMT session and no anaphylaxis for over 2 months. We have done one follow up session for him because he had a slight burning sensation on his lips with fish. Zero symptoms since then. Of the 3 anaphylaxis subjects at the NMT seminar in Portland, one was the 2 year old boy with anaphylaxis to many foods and lesser allergy to many more. At the end of one NMT pathway during the seminar session he ate 8 different foods that had previously caused anaphylaxis including nuts that previously brought on symptoms in 30 seconds or so. He had absolutely no reaction during the seminar and only a couple of very small pinpoint hives on his tummy hours later. His Mom is following up with Dr. Greg Ross in Portland. A second subject at the Portland seminar was young woman in her 30’s, an MD from Guatemala. She was referred by another MD friend of hers who has had great results with her patients referring them for remote NMT sessions. This MD who attended in Portland had severe allergy to many foods and so did her two young sons. She had whole body itching and hives after virtually any meal, nausea, bloating, fatigue, poor sleep. After one NMT session at the seminar she at all the foods, milk, wheat, and other offenders and had maybe 10% of the usual symptoms. We have done a couple of remote NMT follow ups and she is symptom free. I did a remote NMT session for one of her sons who was having severe skin rash in response to foods and this had resolved by the next morning. Finally, one of our own Oregon DCs came to the seminar. Only one, mind you. He was amazed at the responses to NMT that he saw demonstrated over and over again during the seminar. These included not only the allergy cases, but a woman with chronic pain related to spinal and shoulder injuries several years ago when an elevator she was in crashed 3 stories to the ground causing multiple fractures. She had 8/10 pain levels and she had demonstrable decrease in C/D ROM. At the end of the application of NMT pathways for to correct sensory-motor function and emotional issues she was pain free and had full ROM. Several other cases were the subject of similarly successful NMT sessions at the seminar. Now, back to our Oregon DC. He had his wife come to the seminar one evening. In her 60’s now, she had anaphylaxis to peanuts since childhood. At the end of one NMT session she tolerated the smell of peanut that had previously produced respiratory allergy/asthma symptoms and contact by vigorous rubbing to the lip followed by sucking on a peanut with no reaction. Previously, she would have had an anaphylaxis response just from second hand contact with someone who had eaten peanut. Pretty amazing. One question that comes up is whether this NMT method is learnable and the results transferrable to others. Well, I received a phone call from Dr. Ramlall, an MD from Edmonton, Alberta who told me that the week he returned from the NMT seminar he successfully treated his mother who was anaphylactic to shrimp and she had no reaction on eating shrimp after one NMT session by a fledgling new NMT practitioner. Pretty impressive, I’d say. Well, you would think that results like this would provoke a little interest in the chiropractic community in Oregon, wouldn’t you? Not so much. NMT is something perfectly congruent with our traditional chiropractic theory of disease as informational in origin, flowing from disruption of innate intelligence. Results as I have reported are often immediately observable. The odd thing is that even those DCs like the one who came to the seminar are reluctant to share what they have learned with colleagues. Although I spoke with the DC who attended the seminar and he agreed that NMT is something DCs should learn about, I couldn’t convince him just to share what he had observed at the seminar. By contrast, here are a couple of emails sent by naturopaths to me recently to help open the door at NCNM and other naturopathic schools for the introduction of NMT. You’ll notice a very different attitude among the NDs. Maybe one reason the ND profession has seen such tremendous advancements in the past 20 years or so. S. Feinberg, D.C. Hi , please find the attached letter. Also, I highly support your efforts, Dr. Feinberg. Date: March 31, 2012 RE: Neuromodulation Technique, aka NMT NMT is a sophisticated system of healing that adds to a physician’s repertoire of tools in helping patients heal from their dysfunctions and diseases. NMT is a method of “informational medicine” that corrects the confusion that occurs in the mind-body that results in a dysfunction or a disease. By uncovering and correcting the confusion, the body heals. It is a homeopathic medicine applied in physical medicine. The training for NMT has a side benefit. It helps doctors better “communicate” with the physical body as NMT hones the applied kinesiology skills. NMT is an asset in a graduate level program that yields superior doctors. Dr. Albert M. Kim, ND Naturopathic College teachers, administration and staff,I am a licensed ND practicing in British Columbia Canada and practice a variety of modalities as all ND’s do. I am writing you at this time to encourage you to study the methodology of NMT as an adjunctive treatment to your protocols due to its non invasive, clear, scientific application of energy medicine. As we all know, intention is the oldest therapeutic tool and we all use intention in our practice daily but with NMT we begin to understand how to make intention a clear, reliable, repeatable tool to speed the process of wellness in all patients. I have been using NMT for several years now and find it an indispensable addition to the therapeutic process often obtaining dramatic improvements with regard to chronic pain, allergies and complex autoimmune pathologies. There are studies to confirm the efficacy of this modality and with time, I’m sure more will be done. Anaphylactic patients can be treated successfully in a handful of sessions making NMT particularly helpful in highly sensitive patients where we may not want to jump into using remedies.The safety of NMT is second to none while addressing a fundamental informational issue behind the disease process. Quantum mechanics now demonstrates that the structure of the universe and hence, our physiology is inherently informational. We as a profession have traditionally addressed informational distortion via homeopathy, and other mind body therapies but most would admit that a constitutional remedy can be challenging to find for many patient. Through NMT we have a dialogue with the body to best determine the path to wellness. Warm Regards Dr Gallant ND National College of Natural Medicine049 SW Porter StreetPortland, OR 972 4/2/2012 Dear National College of Naturopathic Medicine Grand Rounds Organizers, I am a licensed ND in Portland, OR and am alumni of NCNM. I was recently introduced to a method I believe other students and physicians would be interested in learning about. I am writing you at this time to introduce the Neuro Modulation Technique (NMT) developed by Dr. Feinberg, D.C. as a modality to introduce to students and physicians through grand rounds. The method is non-invasive and I have experienced and observed the method to be highly effective for the treatment of neuro-immune imbalances such as anaphylactic and IgG food allergies/sensitivities. Studies have also been conducted to confirm the method's efficacy. I recently observed the treatment of a woman in her 50's who was severely allergic to peanuts. Following one treatment, she was able to smell and touch a peanut to her lip without having any symptoms. Dr. Feinberg has found this therapy to be effective in resolving anaphylactic reactions in multiple patients for 10 years and counting. I was very impressed to witness this as well as the alleviation of symptoms associated with IgG food sensitivities/intolerances in a woman who had had adverse symptoms to many foods for most of her life. One treatment allowed her to eat foods she normally could not with fewer symptoms than she had had on her restrictive diet. Truly impressive. These therapeutic improvements were dramatic, and required nothing more than time and the focus of the patient and practitioner. In addition to modulating allergic type symptoms, this method has also been effective for activating the immune system to alleviate specific infections, balance auto-immune issues, and address acute and chronic conditions such as pain. The method is very precise, and has been well laid out in written form, seminars, and DVD examples in order to successfully train others in the technique. I have been very impressed with the results in my personal health and in the individuals I have observed receive treatments. Dr. Feinberg has applied many aspects of current quantum mechanical understanding to develop this method and his findings introduce a unique view of the body, health, and healing. For naturopathic physicians who focus on addressing food intolerances and other neuro-immune issues as a core of their practice, I believe NMT could be an indispensable tool. Please consider inviting Dr. Feinberg, D.C. to NCNM to speak about his method and provide a demonstration. Tanis Kleckler, N.D. Dear fellow colleagues and administrators of Naturopathic Colleges,The purpose of this letter is to strongly advocate that you take a very meaningful and attentive look at the technique that Dr. Feinberg has developed, NMT(neuromodulation technique). Dr. Feinberg is a brilliant man with a passion to heal the body in the truest sense of our motto vis medicatrix, naturae. He is a well respected professional in his field of chiropractic, and has an expert understanding of body mechanics, however, he knew there was more to create whole healing in the body. Through his personal studious research in to a vast array of different techniques in the " energy medicine " world, he has discovered a way to make those miraculous changes in the body in a reproducible scientific way. It is a method that bridges the gap between intangible magic and something that can be proved through quantum scientific experiments. It is cutting edge! Dr. Feinberg has endlessly refined and grown his technique to a level at which it is very effective as a treatment modality which I go to in my practice daily. Since introducing NMT into my practice the results have been miraculous to say the least. My awe for this technique is that it is truly respectful of our naturopathic foundation of getting to the root cause and working with the innate healing ability of the body, and of course that it works. Please do not pass up the opportunity to educate the upcoming naturopathic physicians in this amazing technique as it will change lives most definitely.Bringing health to the individual, one at a time, Florie Kim ND From: oregondcs [mailto:oregondcs ] On Behalf Of Jamey DysonSent: Sunday, April 08, 2012 11:22 PMTo: oregondcs DC'sSubject: Food Allergy Testing Dear Group,My 10 year old daughter is complaining of itchiness on her lips and inside her mouth after eating certain fruits and veggies. It started happening with apples about 1.5 years ago. Now it seems to be getting more problematic with a wider variety of fruits and veggies: pears, carrots, jicama, cherry tomatoes, tree nuts. We've tried organic vs. non-organic and skin -on vs. skin-off and see no difference.We are ready to get this checked and fixed if possible. I would like any recommendations you have for reliable and valid food allergy testing. I've read mixed reviews on ELISA IgG testing. Could any of you help guide us in the right direction with this?As far as treatment goes, I'm keen on trying NMT.Thanks for your help,Jamey Dyson, DC

Guest guest

Hi Dr. Feinberg:

Just wanted to drop a short note to tell you to not be discouraged. I do intend

to take the NMT universal care seminar. This time around just didn't work out

for me schedule wise. I am sure that is the case for many Oregon DC's. Was it

well publicized? Seems I didn't hear about it until recently.

For the record. Your work in NMT brilliant and amazing and it makes me proud to

be a colleague of yours.

Keep on Rockin'

Jim Neilson DC, Bend

Guest guest

Hi Dr. Feinberg,I attended your NMT seminar a few years ago in Portland. I witnessed you treat an attendee with anaphylaxis to tree nuts and papaya. After 30 minutes of treating her, you were able to rub an almond on her lip without any reaction whatsoever. The next day, she was able to chew dried papaya and spit it out with no reaction. She was amazed, as was everyone at the seminar. I know NMT is a powerful form of treatment. One of the reasons I did not pursue incorporation of NMT in my practice was the shear mountain of information that I needed to learn in order to become proficient at it. Also, the NMT style of treatment was so much different than my current style of treatment. It was very cool, but too "outside the box" for me at the time. I know you have made the treatment protocols easier and more efficient which should help with practitioners being able to incorporate NMT in their current practice. We are trying to get in touch with Greg Ross. I wish there was an NMT practitioner in Salem because I would certainly refer many patients. Thanks for your pioneering work!Jamey Dyson, DC

Hi ; Good to hear of your interest in NMT. I promise you that your attention to learning more about NMT will be well rewarded. A couple of weeks ago I taught a NMT Universal Care Level A seminar in Portland. Although I mentioned it several times here, only one Oregon DC attended. The majority attending were MDs, from Canada, US, Mexico, and Guatemala. Also, NDs, RNs, and some lay people. Every seminar I ask for people from the audience who have anaphylaxis to any food. At the Portland seminar we had the good fortune of 3 people, 2 who were students and 1 who was the 2 year old son of a student, all of whom had anaphylaxis to foods. In fact, we had 4 subjects because I also played the video from the recent Rome, Italy NMT seminar in which I corrected the fish, egg, and sesame anaphylaxis of a 60 year old gentleman and in the video we see him eat all 3 of those with no reaction. He has been fine since then. One NMT session and no anaphylaxis for over 2 months. We have done one follow up session for him because he had a slight burning sensation on his lips with fish. Zero symptoms since then. Of the 3 anaphylaxis subjects at the NMT seminar in Portland, one was the 2 year old boy with anaphylaxis to many foods and lesser allergy to many more. At the end of one NMT pathway during the seminar session he ate 8 different foods that had previously caused anaphylaxis including nuts that previously brought on symptoms in 30 seconds or so. He had absolutely no reaction during the seminar and only a couple of very small pinpoint hives on his tummy hours later. His Mom is following up with Dr. Greg Ross in Portland. A second subject at the Portland seminar was young woman in her 30’s, an MD from Guatemala. She was referred by another MD friend of hers who has had great results with her patients referring them for remote NMT sessions. This MD who attended in Portland had severe allergy to many foods and so did her two young sons. She had whole body itching and hives after virtually any meal, nausea, bloating, fatigue, poor sleep. After one NMT session at the seminar she at all the foods, milk, wheat, and other offenders and had maybe 10% of the usual symptoms. We have done a couple of remote NMT follow ups and she is symptom free. I did a remote NMT session for one of her sons who was having severe skin rash in response to foods and this had resolved by the next morning. Finally, one of our own Oregon DCs came to the seminar. Only one, mind you. He was amazed at the responses to NMT that he saw demonstrated over and over again during the seminar. These included not only the allergy cases, but a woman with chronic pain related to spinal and shoulder injuries several years ago when an elevator she was in crashed 3 stories to the ground causing multiple fractures. She had 8/10 pain levels and she had demonstrable decrease in C/D ROM. At the end of the application of NMT pathways for to correct sensory-motor function and emotional issues she was pain free and had full ROM. Several other cases were the subject of similarly successful NMT sessions at the seminar. Now, back to our Oregon DC. He had his wife come to the seminar one evening. In her 60’s now, she had anaphylaxis to peanuts since childhood. At the end of one NMT session she tolerated the smell of peanut that had previously produced respiratory allergy/asthma symptoms and contact by vigorous rubbing to the lip followed by sucking on a peanut with no reaction. Previously, she would have had an anaphylaxis response just from second hand contact with someone who had eaten peanut. Pretty amazing. One question that comes up is whether this NMT method is learnable and the results transferrable to others. Well, I received a phone call from Dr. Ramlall, an MD from Edmonton, Alberta who told me that the week he returned from the NMT seminar he successfully treated his mother who was anaphylactic to shrimp and she had no reaction on eating shrimp after one NMT session by a fledgling new NMT practitioner. Pretty impressive, I’d say. Well, you would think that results like this would provoke a little interest in the chiropractic community in Oregon, wouldn’t you? Not so much. NMT is something perfectly congruent with our traditional chiropractic theory of disease as informational in origin, flowing from disruption of innate intelligence. Results as I have reported are often immediately observable. The odd thing is that even those DCs like the one who came to the seminar are reluctant to share what they have learned with colleagues. Although I spoke with the DC who attended the seminar and he agreed that NMT is something DCs should learn about, I couldn’t convince him just to share what he had observed at the seminar. By contrast, here are a couple of emails sent by naturopaths to me recently to help open the door at NCNM and other naturopathic schools for the introduction of NMT. You’ll notice a very different attitude among the NDs. Maybe one reason the ND profession has seen such tremendous advancements in the past 20 years or so. S. Feinberg, D.C. Hi , please find the attached letter. Also, I highly support your efforts, Dr. Feinberg. Date: March 31, 2012 RE: Neuromodulation Technique, aka NMT NMT is a sophisticated system of healing that adds to a physician’s repertoire of tools in helping patients heal from their dysfunctions and diseases. NMT is a method of “informational medicine” that corrects the confusion that occurs in the mind-body that results in a dysfunction or a disease. By uncovering and correcting the confusion, the body heals. It is a homeopathic medicine applied in physical medicine. The training for NMT has a side benefit. It helps doctors better “communicate” with the physical body as NMT hones the applied kinesiology skills. NMT is an asset in a graduate level program that yields superior doctors. Dr. Albert M. Kim, ND Naturopathic College teachers, administration and staff,I am a licensed ND practicing in British Columbia Canada and practice a variety of modalities as all ND’s do. I am writing you at this time to encourage you to study the methodology of NMT as an adjunctive treatment to your protocols due to its non invasive, clear, scientific application of energy medicine. As we all know, intention is the oldest therapeutic tool and we all use intention in our practice daily but with NMT we begin to understand how to make intention a clear, reliable, repeatable tool to speed the process of wellness in all patients. I have been using NMT for several years now and find it an indispensable addition to the therapeutic process often obtaining dramatic improvements with regard to chronic pain, allergies and complex autoimmune pathologies. There are studies to confirm the efficacy of this modality and with time, I’m sure more will be done. Anaphylactic patients can be treated successfully in a handful of sessions making NMT particularly helpful in highly sensitive patients where we may not want to jump into using remedies.The safety of NMT is second to none while addressing a fundamental informational issue behind the disease process. Quantum mechanics now demonstrates that the structure of the universe and hence, our physiology is inherently informational. We as a profession have traditionally addressed informational distortion via homeopathy, and other mind body therapies but most would admit that a constitutional remedy can be challenging to find for many patient. Through NMT we have a dialogue with the body to best determine the path to wellness. Warm Regards Dr Gallant ND National College of Natural Medicine049 SW Porter StreetPortland, OR 972 4/2/2012 Dear National College of Naturopathic Medicine Grand Rounds Organizers, I am a licensed ND in Portland, OR and am alumni of NCNM. I was recently introduced to a method I believe other students and physicians would be interested in learning about. I am writing you at this time to introduce the Neuro Modulation Technique (NMT) developed by Dr. Feinberg, D.C. as a modality to introduce to students and physicians through grand rounds. The method is non-invasive and I have experienced and observed the method to be highly effective for the treatment of neuro-immune imbalances such as anaphylactic and IgG food allergies/sensitivities. Studies have also been conducted to confirm the method's efficacy. I recently observed the treatment of a woman in her 50's who was severely allergic to peanuts. Following one treatment, she was able to smell and touch a peanut to her lip without having any symptoms. Dr. Feinberg has found this therapy to be effective in resolving anaphylactic reactions in multiple patients for 10 years and counting. I was very impressed to witness this as well as the alleviation of symptoms associated with IgG food sensitivities/intolerances in a woman who had had adverse symptoms to many foods for most of her life. One treatment allowed her to eat foods she normally could not with fewer symptoms than she had had on her restrictive diet. Truly impressive. These therapeutic improvements were dramatic, and required nothing more than time and the focus of the patient and practitioner. In addition to modulating allergic type symptoms, this method has also been effective for activating the immune system to alleviate specific infections, balance auto-immune issues, and address acute and chronic conditions such as pain. The method is very precise, and has been well laid out in written form, seminars, and DVD examples in order to successfully train others in the technique. I have been very impressed with the results in my personal health and in the individuals I have observed receive treatments. Dr. Feinberg has applied many aspects of current quantum mechanical understanding to develop this method and his findings introduce a unique view of the body, health, and healing. For naturopathic physicians who focus on addressing food intolerances and other neuro-immune issues as a core of their practice, I believe NMT could be an indispensable tool. Please consider inviting Dr. Feinberg, D.C. to NCNM to speak about his method and provide a demonstration. Tanis Kleckler, N.D. Dear fellow colleagues and administrators of Naturopathic Colleges,The purpose of this letter is to strongly advocate that you take a very meaningful and attentive look at the technique that Dr. Feinberg has developed, NMT(neuromodulation technique). Dr. Feinberg is a brilliant man with a passion to heal the body in the truest sense of our motto vis medicatrix, naturae. He is a well respected professional in his field of chiropractic, and has an expert understanding of body mechanics, however, he knew there was more to create whole healing in the body. Through his personal studious research in to a vast array of different techniques in the "energy medicine" world, he has discovered a way to make those miraculous changes in the body in a reproducible scientific way. It is a method that bridges the gap between intangible magic and something that can be proved through quantum scientific experiments. It is cutting edge! Dr. Feinberg has endlessly refined and grown his technique to a level at which it is very effective as a treatment modality which I go to in my practice daily. Since introducing NMT into my practice the results have been miraculous to say the least. My awe for this technique is that it is truly respectful of our naturopathic foundation of getting to the root cause and working with the innate healing ability of the body, and of course that it works. Please do not pass up the opportunity to educate the upcoming naturopathic physicians in this amazing technique as it will change lives most definitely.Bringing health to the individual, one at a time, Florie Kim ND From: oregondcs [mailto:oregondcs ] On Behalf Of Jamey DysonSent: Sunday, April 08, 2012 11:22 PMTo: oregondcs DC'sSubject: Food Allergy Testing Dear Group,My 10 year old daughter is complaining of itchiness on her lips and inside her mouth after eating certain fruits and veggies. It started happening with apples about 1.5 years ago. Now it seems to be getting more problematic with a wider variety of fruits and veggies: pears, carrots, jicama, cherry tomatoes, tree nuts. We've tried organic vs. non-organic and skin -on vs. skin-off and see no difference.We are ready to get this checked and fixed if possible. I would like any recommendations you have for reliable and valid food allergy testing. I've read mixed reviews on ELISA IgG testing. Could any of you help guide us in the right direction with this?As far as treatment goes, I'm keen on trying NMT.Thanks for your help,Jamey Dyson, DC

Guest guest

Hi Jamey, What has happened with NMT each year since I introduced NMT in 2002 is that I have worked to make the system more complete and effective, while at the same time looking for every opportunity to simplify, consolidate, and eliminate unnecessary detail or repetition in the protocol. Changes over the past 2 years have been really stunning and NMT is now more powerful than ever and easily learned. The only really interesting place to be is outside the box, in my opinion. Greg Ross is fantastic. There are also some very good practitioners in Eugene, like Annette Simard. Hope you have a chance to come to the new NMT Universal Care seminars in the future. Best regards, S. Feinberg, D.C. From: Jamey Dyson Sent: Tuesday, April 10, 2012 11:31 AMTo: S. Feinberg, D.C.Cc: 'oregondcs DC's'Subject: Re: Food Allergy Testing Hi Dr. Feinberg, I attended your NMT seminar a few years ago in Portland. I witnessed you treat an attendee with anaphylaxis to tree nuts and papaya. After 30 minutes of treating her, you were able to rub an almond on her lip without any reaction whatsoever. The next day, she was able to chew dried papaya and spit it out with no reaction. She was amazed, as was everyone at the seminar. I know NMT is a powerful form of treatment. One of the reasons I did not pursue incorporation of NMT in my practice was the shear mountain of information that I needed to learn in order to become proficient at it. Also, the NMT style of treatment was so much different than my current style of treatment. It was very cool, but too " outside the box " for me at the time. I know you have made the treatment protocols easier and more efficient which should help with practitioners being able to incorporate NMT in their current practice. We are trying to get in touch with Greg Ross. I wish there was an NMT practitioner in Salem because I would certainly refer many patients. Thanks for your pioneering work! Jamey Dyson, DC Hi ; Good to hear of your interest in NMT. I promise you that your attention to learning more about NMT will be well rewarded. A couple of weeks ago I taught a NMT Universal Care Level A seminar in Portland. Although I mentioned it several times here, only one Oregon DC attended. The majority attending were MDs, from Canada, US, Mexico, and Guatemala. Also, NDs, RNs, and some lay people. Every seminar I ask for people from the audience who have anaphylaxis to any food. At the Portland seminar we had the good fortune of 3 people, 2 who were students and 1 who was the 2 year old son of a student, all of whom had anaphylaxis to foods. In fact, we had 4 subjects because I also played the video from the recent Rome, Italy NMT seminar in which I corrected the fish, egg, and sesame anaphylaxis of a 60 year old gentleman and in the video we see him eat all 3 of those with no reaction. He has been fine since then. One NMT session and no anaphylaxis for over 2 months. We have done one follow up session for him because he had a slight burning sensation on his lips with fish. Zero symptoms since then. Of the 3 anaphylaxis subjects at the NMT seminar in Portland, one was the 2 year old boy with anaphylaxis to many foods and lesser allergy to many more. At the end of one NMT pathway during the seminar session he ate 8 different foods that had previously caused anaphylaxis including nuts that previously brought on symptoms in 30 seconds or so. He had absolutely no reaction during the seminar and only a couple of very small pinpoint hives on his tummy hours later. His Mom is following up with Dr. Greg Ross in Portland. A second subject at the Portland seminar was young woman in her 30’s, an MD from Guatemala. She was referred by another MD friend of hers who has had great results with her patients referring them for remote NMT sessions. This MD who attended in Portland had severe allergy to many foods and so did her two young sons. She had whole body itching and hives after virtually any meal, nausea, bloating, fatigue, poor sleep. After one NMT session at the seminar she at all the foods, milk, wheat, and other offenders and had maybe 10% of the usual symptoms. We have done a couple of remote NMT follow ups and she is symptom free. I did a remote NMT session for one of her sons who was having severe skin rash in response to foods and this had resolved by the next morning. Finally, one of our own Oregon DCs came to the seminar. Only one, mind you. He was amazed at the responses to NMT that he saw demonstrated over and over again during the seminar. These included not only the allergy cases, but a woman with chronic pain related to spinal and shoulder injuries several years ago when an elevator she was in crashed 3 stories to the ground causing multiple fractures. She had 8/10 pain levels and she had demonstrable decrease in C/D ROM. At the end of the application of NMT pathways for to correct sensory-motor function and emotional issues she was pain free and had full ROM. Several other cases were the subject of similarly successful NMT sessions at the seminar. Now, back to our Oregon DC. He had his wife come to the seminar one evening. In her 60’s now, she had anaphylaxis to peanuts since childhood. At the end of one NMT session she tolerated the smell of peanut that had previously produced respiratory allergy/asthma symptoms and contact by vigorous rubbing to the lip followed by sucking on a peanut with no reaction. Previously, she would have had an anaphylaxis response just from second hand contact with someone who had eaten peanut. Pretty amazing. One question that comes up is whether this NMT method is learnable and the results transferrable to others. Well, I received a phone call from Dr. Ramlall, an MD from Edmonton, Alberta who told me that the week he returned from the NMT seminar he successfully treated his mother who was anaphylactic to shrimp and she had no reaction on eating shrimp after one NMT session by a fledgling new NMT practitioner. Pretty impressive, I’d say. Well, you would think that results like this would provoke a little interest in the chiropractic community in Oregon, wouldn’t you? Not so much. NMT is something perfectly congruent with our traditional chiropractic theory of disease as informational in origin, flowing from disruption of innate intelligence. Results as I have reported are often immediately observable. The odd thing is that even those DCs like the one who came to the seminar are reluctant to share what they have learned with colleagues. Although I spoke with the DC who attended the seminar and he agreed that NMT is something DCs should learn about, I couldn’t convince him just to share what he had observed at the seminar. By contrast, here are a couple of emails sent by naturopaths to me recently to help open the door at NCNM and other naturopathic schools for the introduction of NMT. You’ll notice a very different attitude among the NDs. Maybe one reason the ND profession has seen such tremendous advancements in the past 20 years or so. S. Feinberg, D.C. Hi , please find the attached letter. Also, I highly support your efforts, Dr. Feinberg. Date: March 31, 2012 RE: Neuromodulation Technique, aka NMT NMT is a sophisticated system of healing that adds to a physician’s repertoire of tools in helping patients heal from their dysfunctions and diseases. NMT is a method of “informational medicine” that corrects the confusion that occurs in the mind-body that results in a dysfunction or a disease. By uncovering and correcting the confusion, the body heals. It is a homeopathic medicine applied in physical medicine. The training for NMT has a side benefit. It helps doctors better “communicate” with the physical body as NMT hones the applied kinesiology skills. NMT is an asset in a graduate level program that yields superior doctors. Dr. Albert M. Kim, ND Naturopathic College teachers, administration and staff,I am a licensed ND practicing in British Columbia Canada and practice a variety of modalities as all ND’s do. I am writing you at this time to encourage you to study the methodology of NMT as an adjunctive treatment to your protocols due to its non invasive, clear, scientific application of energy medicine. As we all know, intention is the oldest therapeutic tool and we all use intention in our practice daily but with NMT we begin to understand how to make intention a clear, reliable, repeatable tool to speed the process of wellness in all patients. I have been using NMT for several years now and find it an indispensable addition to the therapeutic process often obtaining dramatic improvements with regard to chronic pain, allergies and complex autoimmune pathologies. There are studies to confirm the efficacy of this modality and with time, I’m sure more will be done. Anaphylactic patients can be treated successfully in a handful of sessions making NMT particularly helpful in highly sensitive patients where we may not want to jump into using remedies.The safety of NMT is second to none while addressing a fundamental informational issue behind the disease process. Quantum mechanics now demonstrates that the structure of the universe and hence, our physiology is inherently informational. We as a profession have traditionally addressed informational distortion via homeopathy, and other mind body therapies but most would admit that a constitutional remedy can be challenging to find for many patient. Through NMT we have a dialogue with the body to best determine the path to wellness. Warm Regards Dr Gallant ND National College of Natural Medicine049 SW Porter StreetPortland, OR 972 4/2/2012 Dear National College of Naturopathic Medicine Grand Rounds Organizers, I am a licensed ND in Portland, OR and am alumni of NCNM. I was recently introduced to a method I believe other students and physicians would be interested in learning about. I am writing you at this time to introduce the Neuro Modulation Technique (NMT) developed by Dr. Feinberg, D.C. as a modality to introduce to students and physicians through grand rounds. The method is non-invasive and I have experienced and observed the method to be highly effective for the treatment of neuro-immune imbalances such as anaphylactic and IgG food allergies/sensitivities. Studies have also been conducted to confirm the method's efficacy. I recently observed the treatment of a woman in her 50's who was severely allergic to peanuts. Following one treatment, she was able to smell and touch a peanut to her lip without having any symptoms. Dr. Feinberg has found this therapy to be effective in resolving anaphylactic reactions in multiple patients for 10 years and counting. I was very impressed to witness this as well as the alleviation of symptoms associated with IgG food sensitivities/intolerances in a woman who had had adverse symptoms to many foods for most of her life. One treatment allowed her to eat foods she normally could not with fewer symptoms than she had had on her restrictive diet. Truly impressive. These therapeutic improvements were dramatic, and required nothing more than time and the focus of the patient and practitioner. In addition to modulating allergic type symptoms, this method has also been effective for activating the immune system to alleviate specific infections, balance auto-immune issues, and address acute and chronic conditions such as pain. The method is very precise, and has been well laid out in written form, seminars, and DVD examples in order to successfully train others in the technique. I have been very impressed with the results in my personal health and in the individuals I have observed receive treatments. Dr. Feinberg has applied many aspects of current quantum mechanical understanding to develop this method and his findings introduce a unique view of the body, health, and healing. For naturopathic physicians who focus on addressing food intolerances and other neuro-immune issues as a core of their practice, I believe NMT could be an indispensable tool. Please consider inviting Dr. Feinberg, D.C. to NCNM to speak about his method and provide a demonstration. Tanis Kleckler, N.D. Dear fellow colleagues and administrators of Naturopathic Colleges,The purpose of this letter is to strongly advocate that you take a very meaningful and attentive look at the technique that Dr. Feinberg has developed, NMT(neuromodulation technique). Dr. Feinberg is a brilliant man with a passion to heal the body in the truest sense of our motto vis medicatrix, naturae. He is a well respected professional in his field of chiropractic, and has an expert understanding of body mechanics, however, he knew there was more to create whole healing in the body. Through his personal studious research in to a vast array of different techniques in the " energy medicine " world, he has discovered a way to make those miraculous changes in the body in a reproducible scientific way. It is a method that bridges the gap between intangible magic and something that can be proved through quantum scientific experiments. It is cutting edge! Dr. Feinberg has endlessly refined and grown his technique to a level at which it is very effective as a treatment modality which I go to in my practice daily. Since introducing NMT into my practice the results have been miraculous to say the least. My awe for this technique is that it is truly respectful of our naturopathic foundation of getting to the root cause and working with the innate healing ability of the body, and of course that it works. Please do not pass up the opportunity to educate the upcoming naturopathic physicians in this amazing technique as it will change lives most definitely.Bringing health to the individual, one at a time, Florie Kim ND From: oregondcs [mailto:oregondcs ] On Behalf Of Jamey DysonSent: Sunday, April 08, 2012 11:22 PMTo: oregondcs DC'sSubject: Food Allergy Testing Dear Group,My 10 year old daughter is complaining of itchiness on her lips and inside her mouth after eating certain fruits and veggies. It started happening with apples about 1.5 years ago. Now it seems to be getting more problematic with a wider variety of fruits and veggies: pears, carrots, jicama, cherry tomatoes, tree nuts. We've tried organic vs. non-organic and skin -on vs. skin-off and see no difference.We are ready to get this checked and fixed if possible. I would like any recommendations you have for reliable and valid food allergy testing. I've read mixed reviews on ELISA IgG testing. Could any of you help guide us in the right direction with this?As far as treatment goes, I'm keen on trying NMT.Thanks for your help,Jamey Dyson, DC