RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re: thursday: hungry

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Ditto. This month of circuit workouts, and larger calories burned per week numbers has really increased my appetite. I can't believe I need 1850 cals to be functional. Seems like a huge number, and I'm still hungry at times.

-----Original Message-----From: exercisevideos [mailto:exercisevideos ]On Behalf Of fitgrl222@...

another run/walk by the river. i could smell lilacs and other flowers tonight.

I keep telling myself I'm going to attempt a walk/run workout in my neighborhood one morning for a cardio workout, but I've never done it yet.

I've been feeling your hunger, I've been really hungry too lately.

~*~ ~*~

Get trade secrets for amazing burgers. Watch "Cooking with Tyler Florence" on AOL Food.

Guest guest

LMAO!!! 1850? I'd be starving to death at 1850. I have to have between 2500 and 3000 daily. Isn't it weird how everyone's body is different and we all need different things based on what we are doing with it, yet diet programs all say a set number of calories and don't take those differences into account? Just listen to your body. It will tell you what it needs. (Maybe don't listen if it asks for alcohol or lard, but you know what I mean! LOL)

Tonya

RE: thursday: hungry

Ditto. This month of circuit workouts, and larger calories burned per week numbers has really increased my appetite. I can't believe I need 1850 cals to be functional. Seems like a huge number, and I'm still hungry at times.

-----Original Message-----From: exercisevideos [mailto:exercisevideos ]On Behalf Of fitgrl222aol

In a message dated 5/22/2008 9:01:15 PM Eastern Daylight Time, billsgirl93 writes:

I keep telling myself I'm going to attempt a walk/run workout in my neighborhood one morning for a cardio workout, but I've never done it yet.

~*~ ~*~

Get trade secrets for amazing burgers. Watch "Cooking with Tyler Florence" on AOL Food.

Guest guest

I totally agree w/ Tonya! I just listen to my body. I think it is somewhat stupid to go by a number of calories (like people are told not to eat over so and so many cals). I do try to keep my food intake healthy though and try to stay away from stuff w/ a lot of unhealthy sugar. If I'm hungry in the morning then I'll eat, if I'm not hungry then I won't eat.

dani

Sent: Friday, May 23, 2008 10:04 AM

To: exercisevideos

Subject: Re: thursday: hungry

LMAO!!! 1850? I'd be starving to death at 1850. I have to have between 2500 and 3000 daily. Isn't it weird how everyone's body is different and we all need different things based on what we are doing with it, yet diet programs all say a set number of calories and don't take those differences into account? Just listen to your body. It will tell you what it needs. (Maybe don't listen if it asks for alcohol or lard, but you know what I mean! LOL)

Tonya

RE: thursday: hungry

-----Original Message-----From: exercisevideos [mailto:exercisevideos ]On Behalf Of fitgrl222aol

In a message dated 5/22/2008 9:01:15 PM Eastern Daylight Time, billsgirl93 writes:

~*~ ~*~

Guest guest

Calories count up way too fast, it's hard to believe how fast they can accumulate.

Hey Darcy,

What was the calorie thing you found a while back that you wanted so bad? I can't remember.....

~*~ ~*~Get trade secrets for amazing burgers. Watch "Cooking with Tyler Florence" on AOL Food.

Guest guest

I bet I eat double that . (okay, not double that, but a lot more)... I don't count my calories, but just TRY to go by listening to my body. Calories count up way too fast, it's hard to believe how fast they can accumulate.

Darcy

-----Original Message-----From: exercisevideos [mailto:exercisevideos ]On Behalf Of fitgrl222@...

~*~ ~*~

Get trade secrets for amazing burgers. Watch " Cooking with Tyler Florence " on AOL Food.

Guest guest

Why, are you going to buy it for me?? hee..hee..http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B000P666AC/ref=ord_cart_shr?%5Fencoding=UTF8 & m=A1VTL0E3D1XGSP & v=glance

I am still fighting the urge to buy it. I should just buy it and be done with it! I'm afraid that i wouldn't use it though.. However, I think it would be great to borrow to clients as well..hmmmm..Darcy

Calories count up way too fast, it's hard to believe how fast they can accumulate.

Hey Darcy,

What was the calorie thing you found a while back that you wanted so bad? I can't remember.....

~*~ ~*~

Get trade secrets for amazing burgers. Watch " Cooking with Tyler Florence " on AOL Food.