RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re: please help - Patty

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Patty~ Beautiful response. Thank you. Tricia Trish <glory2glory1401@...> wrote: , I think we all asked ourselves the same question...why me? There seem to be so many women out there with implants that look like they are doing well. Why did we have to suffer so much when they do not? It's not fair! But, we just don't know the answers to those questions. Perhaps

they are going to be sick later on, or they are in denial about their implants causing any trouble. Denial is HUGE when it comes to implants. I have met many women who were sick from implants, and didn't know it. Yet, when I pointed out some of their problems and how prevalent they are to women with implants, there is immediate defensiveness regarding their own implants. It's such a hard thing to accept. We don't know why some women react so violently to implants, while others do well. I would guess that it has to do with genetics, and our toxic exposures in life. There is a concept that seems plausible regarding toxic exposure....try to imagine it...a bucket that is being filled up one drop at a time, those drops representing our toxic exposures a little at a time. Eventually that bucket is going to fill up to the top and spill over. At that point, our bodies are no longer able to handle toxins well, and we

manifest symptoms of illness. That is why detoxification helps so much. When we detox, we help our bodies to get rid of the toxins that are stored in cells and organs and which can affect our bodily functions in a negative way. Some people have great genetics when it comes to detoxing...and some people have more sluggish ones. Some people can handle more exposure than others can. However, the immune system is quite complex. It gets programmed. It may be very difficult to turn the programming off once it has been attacking the self, as in autoimmune disease. So, putting all these things together, it could be genetics, a sluggish liver, too many toxins, stress, mold, bacteria, an allergic reaction.....who knows???? What we do know is that getting implants out and detoxing can help women recover to a great degree. I wish that

for you! Patty Platte <deniseplatte@...> wrote: Penni~ I have read so much about Dr.Kolb. Her information has helped me immensely. I just can't believe this is happening to me. Why me? I ask. I have always been so healthy. I ask myself, was it the diet pills I took in college? OR, all the the starbucks I used to drink which can no longer drink be cause I've because chemically sensitive to caffeinne? Was it all the diet soda I drank? Was it the stress of my last relationship? But why now? All the sudden? None of these things bothered me before. The chemical sensitivity was so subtle and gradual, and then all the sudden boom. People still say it's stress

related and I need to give it more time to heal. But can I take that risk? I just don't think so. I'm tired of detoxing, praying, waiting, resting, etc. hoping that I get better. I wish I could go to Dr. Kolb. I just don't have the money to fly there. I am out answers to get better. The implants are the only thing I can think of. I want my health back. I'm going to miss my boobs. You were helpful. Is there anything else you can think of? Blessings, C. PlattePenni Pitre <penniquilts@...> wrote: Hi , I had breast implants

after having breast cancer and a radical mastectomy in 1989. They were silicone. Then in February 2003 because my right implant was beginning to hurt and ride up I switched to saline implants. In December 2004 I started having pain in my left implant. Went to my PS and he said I would just have to live with the pain and he gave me new binders and a tte Bra. December of 2005 I became very ill with what I thought was the flu only it never went away. Through another lady named Michele on this website I found out from her that it could be the saline implants making me sick. I also have severe MCS. I started talking with the ladies on this board did research and talked with Dr. Kolb in Atlanta, Georgia. I live in Arizona and we flew to Georgia. So on May 3, 2006 I had my implants taken out with nothing put back in. The DAY AFTER my surgery the numbness in my neck and head was GONE AND the shooting pains going

down my arms was GONE. We came home on the 25th of May. I took a long time to drain because my implants were large and had more area to heal. I not only had a breast infection on my left side but Dr. Kolb found and took out a lot of silicone from my right side. So I believe that all the years I have been sick (since 1996) was because of my implants. Saline implants are not safe because they can harbor mold inside and outside of them. Also the PS wants you to think that you are only getting saline implants but it is the shell that holds the saline that can make you sick as well. The shell of the implant is made of 39 chemicals one of which is silicone. It's important to get the capsules taken out as well because the capsules will retain any breakdown of the shell. The chemicals and or silicone from the implants store themselves in your tissues and muscles until you 1st have the

capsules removed and than learn how to detox so that you can get the remainder out of your system. I am 2 months post op now. I am feeling better. My skin is looking normal again. The red blotches around my neck are much better. My eyes aren't as sunken in and yellow and my fibromyalgia is much better. I still have a frozen shoulder but I know with time and exercise that will get better as well. I still have to be very careful around odors, and perfumes but even that is a little better. I can sense your fear and we all on this board understand. Just be sure that your PS takes out the capsules (en bloc) when you have your implants taken out and get it in writing. I would encourage you to read The Maker's Diet by Jordan Rubin and to start taking a product that he makes called Primal Defense. This will help you to start detoxing at least

some before your surgery. I know this was long but I just wanted to let you know you are not alone. Blessings, Penni please help I live in San Diego and put in Saline implants in 1995. I had them for 7 years and my doctor convinced me to switch to Silicone. After a year with silicone I became very ill and opted to remove them and replace them with saline. My health has still deteriorated. I have multiple chemical sensitivities. I am scheduled to have my implants out in Septemeber and am really scared. Do you have Saline Implant ladies in your support groups? And, do you believe saline implants can also make someone ill? Most people think I am crazy and that this is a result of the stress in my life, although it has been reduced for 1 year now. I believe I have 2 choices, my boobs or my health. They are so much a part of my self-image it's scary. Thank you for all your help. Best, La

jolla, CA Sneak preview the all-new .com. It's not radically different. Just radically better.