RemedySpot.com

Re: Giving Thanks, Sharing the Good Fortune

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

blessed be,Im happy 4 u, with loveLaurieevyb70 <beleve2005@...> wrote: I wanted to acknowledge the receipt of a kind of "gift from the universe," however -- it flies in the face of those who believe you are responsible for manifesting your own blessings. I did not pray about this particular bill, or for this organization. There have been more medical co-payments left after Medicare did what they'd do, I've wearied of explaining I don't wish to give up electric, telephone, gasoline, food or

a roof over my head in order to cover these extra charges. I've begun tearing up bills and statements and trashing them. I can do nothing else, under the circumstances. Today, one hospital sent a form telling me there may be a grant of exclusion (my words, I can't recall theirs -- I've already sent the form back, filled in, with a note of gratitude attached). According to their standards, it could have been a hundred dollars higher and they'd still EXCUSE the debt, due to the very low amount of my income. Pardon from anyone has been long-coming. It is a small bill, under a hundred. I've managed to save back to pay off a couple of this size -- however, it is boggling how the bigger bills are the ones most demanding of IMMEDIATE PAYMENT IN FULL. Something truly backward about that thinking. It was a small blessing, financially. There are still badgers on my telephone daily, trying to force me into

a life of crime or somesuch. I don't know what they're thinking, other than the fact it's not about facts, and most certainly not about respect for the poor. Anyway, it was unexpected grace. It was divinely inspired, and I'm so grateful -- I just want to share the good news -- there are SOME people working somewhere with heads and hearts joined together toward the greater good, acting on behalf of those in need. To worry, is like wishing for something you don't want !

Guest guest

God has blessed you. Thank you for sharing this. It gives us all

hope. Hope for many more blessings, Vicki

I

wanted to acknowledge the receipt of a kind of " gift from the

> universe, " however -- it flies in the face of those who believe

you

> are responsible for manifesting your own blessings. I did not pray

> about this particular bill, or for this organization. There have

been

> more medical co-payments left after Medicare did what they'd do,

I've

> wearied of explaining I don't wish to give up electric, telephone,

> gasoline, food or a roof over my head in order to cover these

extra

> charges. I've begun tearing up bills and statements and trashing

> them. I can do nothing else, under the circumstances.

>

> Today, one hospital sent a form telling me there may be a grant of

> exclusion (my words, I can't recall theirs -- I've already sent

the

> form back, filled in, with a note of gratitude attached).

According

> to their standards, it could have been a hundred dollars higher

and

> they'd still EXCUSE the debt, due to the very low amount of my

> income. Pardon from anyone has been long-coming.

>

> It is a small bill, under a hundred. I've managed to save back to

pay

> off a couple of this size -- however, it is boggling how the

bigger

> bills are the ones most demanding of IMMEDIATE PAYMENT IN FULL.

> Something truly backward about that thinking. It was a small

> blessing, financially. There are still badgers on my telephone

daily,

> trying to force me into a life of crime or somesuch. I don't know

> what they're thinking, other than the fact it's not about facts,

and

> most certainly not about respect for the poor.

>

> Anyway, it was unexpected grace. It was divinely inspired, and I'm

so

> grateful -- I just want to share the good news -- there are SOME

> people working somewhere with heads and hearts joined together

toward

> the greater good, acting on behalf of those in need.

>

>

>

>

>

>

> To worry, is like wishing for

> something you don't want !

>

Guest guest

Thank you. And, you're welcome.

It was an unexpected blessing.

Evy

----- Original Message -----

Sent: Tuesday, June 05, 2007 11:23 PM

Subject: [] Giving Thanks, Sharing the Good Fortune

I wanted to acknowledge the receipt of a kind of "gift from the universe," however -- it flies in the face of those who believe you are responsible for manifesting your own blessings. I did not pray about this particular bill, or for this organization. There have been more medical co-payments left after Medicare did what they'd do, I've wearied of explaining I don't wish to give up electric, telephone, gasoline, food or a roof over my head in order to cover these extra charges. I've begun tearing up bills and statements and trashing them. I can do nothing else, under the circumstances.Today, one hospital sent a form telling me there may be a grant of exclusion (my words, I can't recall theirs -- I've already sent the form back, filled in, with a note of gratitude attached). According to their standards, it could have been a hundred dollars higher and they'd still EXCUSE the debt, due to the very low amount of my income. Pardon from anyone has been long-coming. It is a small bill, under a hundred. I've managed to save back to pay off a couple of this size -- however, it is boggling how the bigger bills are the ones most demanding of IMMEDIATE PAYMENT IN FULL. Something truly backward about that thinking. It was a small blessing, financially. There are still badgers on my telephone daily, trying to force me into a life of crime or somesuch. I don't know what they're thinking, other than the fact it's not about facts, and most certainly not about respect for the poor.Anyway, it was unexpected grace. It was divinely inspired, and I'm so grateful -- I just want to share the good news -- there are SOME people working somewhere with heads and hearts joined together toward the greater good, acting on behalf of those in need.

Guest guest

Dear Evy,

Congratulations and blessings.

Happy for you.

Love & Light,

Kanta

--- evyb70 <beleve2005@...> wrote:

> I wanted to acknowledge the receipt of a kind of

> " gift from the

> universe, " however -- it flies in the face of those

> who believe you

> are responsible for manifesting your own blessings.

> I did not pray

> about this particular bill, or for this

> organization. There have been

> more medical co-payments left after Medicare did

> what they'd do, I've

> wearied of explaining I don't wish to give up

> electric, telephone,

> gasoline, food or a roof over my head in order to

> cover these extra

> charges. I've begun tearing up bills and statements

> and trashing

> them. I can do nothing else, under the

> circumstances.

>

> Today, one hospital sent a form telling me there may

> be a grant of

> exclusion (my words, I can't recall theirs -- I've

> already sent the

> form back, filled in, with a note of gratitude

> attached). According

> to their standards, it could have been a hundred

> dollars higher and

> they'd still EXCUSE the debt, due to the very low

> amount of my

> income. Pardon from anyone has been long-coming.

>

> It is a small bill, under a hundred. I've managed to

> save back to pay

> off a couple of this size -- however, it is boggling

> how the bigger

> bills are the ones most demanding of IMMEDIATE

> PAYMENT IN FULL.

> Something truly backward about that thinking. It was

> a small

> blessing, financially. There are still badgers on my

> telephone daily,

> trying to force me into a life of crime or somesuch.

> I don't know

> what they're thinking, other than the fact it's not

> about facts, and

> most certainly not about respect for the poor.

>

> Anyway, it was unexpected grace. It was divinely

> inspired, and I'm so

> grateful -- I just want to share the good news --

> there are SOME

> people working somewhere with heads and hearts

> joined together toward

> the greater good, acting on behalf of those in need.

>

>

>

>

>

>

Hold an image of the life you want, and that image will become fact.

-Dr. Norman Peale

Imagination is only intelligence having fun.

-Albert Einstein

________________________________________________________________________________\

____

oneSearch: Finally, mobile search

that gives answers, not web links.

http://mobile./mobileweb/onesearch?refer=1ONXIC

Guest guest

Sure is nice to see some good -- and even better to get it!

:-)

----- Original Message -----

Sent: Friday, June 08, 2007 8:22 AM

Subject: Re: [] Giving Thanks, Sharing the Good Fortune

Dear Evy,Congratulations and blessings.Happy for you.Love & Light,Kanta--- evyb70 <beleve2005peoplepc> wrote:> I wanted to acknowledge the receipt of a kind of> "gift from the > universe," however -- it flies in the face of those> who believe you > are responsible for manifesting your own blessings.> I did not pray > about this particular bill, or for this> organization. There have been > more medical co-payments left after Medicare did> what they'd do, I've > wearied of explaining I don't wish to give up> electric, telephone, > gasoline, food or a roof over my head in order to> cover these extra > charges. I've begun tearing up bills and statements> and trashing > them. I can do nothing else, under the> circumstances.> > Today, one hospital sent a form telling me there may> be a grant of > exclusion (my words, I can't recall theirs -- I've> already sent the > form back, filled in, with a note of gratitude> attached). According > to their standards, it could have been a hundred> dollars higher and > they'd still EXCUSE the debt, due to the very low> amount of my > income. Pardon from anyone has been long-coming. > > It is a small bill, under a hundred. I've managed to> save back to pay > off a couple of this size -- however, it is boggling> how the bigger > bills are the ones most demanding of IMMEDIATE> PAYMENT IN FULL. > Something truly backward about that thinking. It was> a small > blessing, financially. There are still badgers on my> telephone daily, > trying to force me into a life of crime or somesuch.> I don't know > what they're thinking, other than the fact it's not> about facts, and > most certainly not about respect for the poor.> > Anyway, it was unexpected grace. It was divinely> inspired, and I'm so > grateful -- I just want to share the good news --> there are SOME > people working somewhere with heads and hearts> joined together toward > the greater good, acting on behalf of those in need.> > > > > > Hold an image of the life you want, and that image will become fact. -Dr. Norman PealeImagination is only intelligence having fun.-Albert Einstein__________________________________________________________ oneSearch: Finally, mobile search that gives answers, not web links. http://mobile./mobileweb/onesearch?refer=1ONXIC