RemedySpot.com

Re: Hello Eve!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Thank yu, Liane, you are a comfort and consolation to me. That "law of attraction" -- as you've read, is just such a big bone of contention stuck in my throat! I need very little but what I need I need a lot, and to be thrown back on my own -- over and over again -- it is old broken promises, old medicine that works for some but not for me. When a need goes unaddressed, and over and over dismissed -- MORE rejection in the place of love. New clothes, old rejection. So wearying. So incredibly wearying.

----- Original Message -----

Sent: Saturday, June 09, 2007 2:37 PM

Subject: [] Hello Eve!

Hello

I am just popping in here to leave you a hug.

I agree, with you, we need each other's intervention during certain times in our lives and

it is true that God, Goddess, Divine Source, whatever name we Give to the ONE Creator, He is always pouring blessings upon us, non stop.When we pray , we direct those blessings that are upon us to other people, this way we share not only pure energy, but love, care, compassion.

When I posted that last night,I did not intent to high light the law of Attraction per se, because I do understand that there are many other laws on the Universe and laws that interact with "the Attraction". I myself think (this is my opinion) that this sudden interest of just one law and to make this one the one prevailing law in the Universe is just to limited. Therefore it leads many people to believe that if they just keep a good attitude everything will be fine in life. Sure it helps, but It does not explain and will not explain the multitude of Phenomena that may happen to a human being in the course of his life. There are laws of interaction, law of Pure potenciality, the plain old Law of Karma (for those that believe in it).

Again, I do believe that we are here to learn, that our souls need the experiences we live in this dimension to reach out to the Universe and ultimately find the way back home. In this life ,I live a role of a mother, a stepmother, daughter, wife, friend, sister,lover, being divorced, married again; I experienced earthquakes, Once my entire house caught on fire; Lost the Love of my life to death ;I Lost many relatives, I was victim of violent crimes twice: Lived in victim witness program for 5 years ; I live in voluntary exile now; I gain many friends...I was a city girl once, now I am a country freak... those are my experiences, this is the story of my life. I can't justify everything that happened to me as just a product of my mind , but I know as a creator of my life, I can choose what type of outlook I will have and choose the way I embrace facts, people and situations as they present themselves to me. I prefer to keep my thoughts clean (even being difficult from times to times) and I do recognize how important is the support of our friends, through a kind word, a little prayer , a blessing, a healing touch.

Oh God, I talked too much, anyways.. I just wanted to pop in and say that I love you and please don't be angry,Those materials are here for our discussion and appreciation, we grow when we debate and see other's point of view.

YOU are very Important to us and specially to me.

many blessings and big huge hugs

Liane