RemedySpot.com

- Total Fitness

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi ,

Crowder (who owns Total Fitness DVDs) is the BEST. She even accepts returns on opened DVDs within 60 days. Can't beat that - even though sometimes her price is higher than other sites (such as Deep Discount DVD), her shipping is excellent and her return policy makes it "no risk". Remember to use 10off whenever you order to get 10% off.

She also runs some sales every once in awhile. I know she ran a sale on Black Friday last year and probably will again.Take care,

Donna

Subject: [FitFirmies] My new workoutsTo: navarrosarah@...Date: Thursday, August 5, 2010, 10:24 PM

I started getting the newsletter from totalfitnessDVD' s recently. I saw that they had the Guillermo Gomez DVD's on sale. I have the Kickbox underground already so I decided to order some more. I have heard such great things about this site. I ordered: Martial Fusion: cardio & flexibility, Martial Fusion: cardio blast, and hardcore kickbox circuit. Tonite I did the cardio & flexibility one as it was the shortest at only 30 minutes, the other two are about 64 minutes, maybe I will do those this weekend. This was a pretty fun workout. I didn't feel overly tired, maybe could have done a little more workout but I didnt' feel like it, I wore my one pound weighted gloves for this one. I loved the cardio part. I did what I could for the yoga part, I really need to work on my flexibility, mine is not too good. I am happy that I bought this workout. I loved the

service from totalfitness, very speedy shipping, I will always be watching for the sales from them and when I have some extra money (oh yeah, cuz that happens everyday, right) I will order from them again. Have a great evening everyone. in CA