RemedySpot.com

Re: Love and gratitude, good news

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hello dear Kanta,

I am so so glad to hear those wonderful news... I do believe in miracles and I do believe also you are the one that deserve all of them. We all have been holding you in prayers , very close to our hearts.

I am sure I am talking in the name of all here, we are very happy , and we will continue to stand here , for as long as you need it.

Many Blessings to you, sister!

Hugs, Liane.

Here is a flower for you!

>> Hi Liane and and everyone,> > Thank you so much for the encouragement, prayer and Reiki.I am resting > and healing after my surgery and the Doctor told me my chances are > very good. My stage was determined to be a "1" which is very good. The > cancer was limited to within the stuff that was removed. And, I will > only have to do 3 rounds of chemo. I am so grateful. I have learned so > much and still am. I know I will get through this. And, with how much > cancer was in my repro systym (2 sites- uterine & ovarian, a cantelope > sized tumor)--for it to only be a stage 1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!This is a > miracle, pure & simple.> > Thank you, thank you, thank you.> > Love & Gratitude.> > Kanta>

Guest guest

Dear Kanta,

Congratulations on the good prognosis! I, too, believe in prayer. Strangely, more in that it works for others than myself, which is ridiculous, but an honest observation. Perhaps this is just the way it works best, sent around.

Keep up the good healing!

Sincere best wishes for a speedy and total recovery!

Evy Bell

----- Original Message -----

Sent: Sunday, May 27, 2007 9:46 PM

Subject: [] Love and gratitude, good news

Hi Liane and and everyone,Thank you so much for the encouragement, prayer and Reiki.I am resting and healing after my surgery and the Doctor told me my chances are very good. My stage was determined to be a "1" which is very good. The cancer was limited to within the stuff that was removed. And, I will only have to do 3 rounds of chemo. I am so grateful. I have learned so much and still am. I know I will get through this. And, with how much cancer was in my repro systym (2 sites- uterine & ovarian, a cantelope sized tumor)--for it to only be a stage 1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!This is a miracle, pure & simple.Thank you, thank you, thank you.Love & Gratitude.Kanta

Guest guest

Congratulations Kanta that's fantastic news!

Thank you Liane for your unending beauty and wisdom. Some of your posts are reawakening teachings and techniques long since learned but not so recently used, (life huh! where does the time go? lol) while others speak directly to my spirit and acknowledge and affirm to me exactly where I'm at on a spiritual level.

I feel I owe an apology for my selfishness recently in my reply to you . It wasn't meant to be about me, I just wanted you to know that I connected in a way with where you're at, and I am sending you love and light, as I have been to all those who've asked for prayers and healing since I joined the group.

I've been feeling very emotionally sensitive today and have shed many tears this eve for everything I have lost in the last nine months. I know my grief will run its course eventually and no-one can make it a nice experience for me, but I pray for happier days ahead and for the day when I'm able to talk without sounding as though I have a cold (because I've been crying on a regular basis!) I pray for inner peace for us all.

Love & Light,

Rhonda

Choose the right car based on your needs. Check out Autos new Car Finder tool.

Guest guest

I join you Rhonda.

----- Original Message -----

Sent: Monday, May 28, 2007 5:32 AM

Subject: Re: [] Love and gratitude, good news

Congratulations Kanta that's fantastic news!

Thank you Liane for your unending beauty and wisdom. Some of your posts are reawakening teachings and techniques long since learned but not so recently used, (life huh! where does the time go? lol) while others speak directly to my spirit and acknowledge and affirm to me exactly where I'm at on a spiritual level.

I feel I owe an apology for my selfishness recently in my reply to you . It wasn't meant to be about me, I just wanted you to know that I connected in a way with where you're at, and I am sending you love and light, as I have been to all those who've asked for prayers and healing since I joined the group.

I've been feeling very emotionally sensitive today and have shed many tears this eve for everything I have lost in the last nine months. I know my grief will run its course eventually and no-one can make it a nice experience for me, but I pray for happier days ahead and for the day when I'm able to talk without sounding as though I have a cold (because I've been crying on a regular basis!) I pray for inner peace for us all.

Love & Light,

Rhonda

Choose the right car based on your needs. Check out Autos new Car Finder tool.