Guest guest

HI Everyone

Rate this topic

Guest guest

To everyone:

After reading the last few days' messages, I still think it is better to be

among concerned parents who can offer opinions based on experience, than to

be alone. We all have reasons for doing what we did with our children and

we all love those who helped us and dislike those who stood in our way.

I hope we continue to give honest opinions without fear of generating

controversy. Do we all want to get together to offer pats on the back and

tell each other it will be ok, or do we want to post honest, informative and

maybe critical information to encourage new and old parents to think and

learn so they can get the best treatment for their child?

If it seems like one person beats the same drum in his/her message (like

when I complain about the plastic surgeon we saw at the world-renound

Cleveland Clinic), remember that each person who posts for the first time is

entitled to the full story, not the abbreviated version. Part of Tammy's

story is that she is on her third treatment to help her son...let her tell

her story. That's what we are here for.

With the medical community so divided, and we all coming from many different

geographical, social and economic backgrounds, OF COURSE THERE WILL BE

DISAGREEMENTS!! Take them for what they are worth, if they apply to you

learn from them and if not, toss it and move on!

I know this is a terrible emotional issue, and we as women take everything

as a direct comment at us, but realize that not everything is designed to

make us feel good.

I am happy to have been a part of this group for almost a year now and I

think many, many families have benefited from it. The glowing reports, the

critical accounts, the struggles and successes. KEEP IT COMING!!!

Sue Luck

----- Original Message -----

<Plagiocephaly >

Sent: Wednesday, January 31, 2001 4:01 PM

Subject: Hi Everyone

> I would like to say, that I take full responsibility over what has

> occurred in the last 24 hours. It is no secret that I have been

> wanting to say something about all of this to begin with. The manner

> in which I choose to speak my mind, was something I should've given

> more thought to. I am the only one to blame, and please except my

> apologies. Please direct all heat to me, I fully understand.

>

>

>

>

>

>

Guest guest

Domi-

Just checked out your webpage and it is GREAT!! I just the picture of Aimee

holding the wear a helmet brochure - that is just too perfect! :-)

Nice work Domi - I really like the way you did that!

Marci (Mom to )

Oklahoma

Guest guest

thanks! I had a blast doing the page!

domi

----- Original Message -----

<Plagiocephaly >

Sent: Wednesday, March 14, 2001 9:06 PM

Subject: Re: Hi everyone

> Domi-

>

> Just checked out your webpage and it is GREAT!! I just the picture of

Aimee

> holding the wear a helmet brochure - that is just too perfect! :-)

>

> Nice work Domi - I really like the way you did that!

>

> Marci (Mom to )

> Oklahoma

>

>

>

Guest guest

u did a great job! adorable

> http://pages.ivillage.com/mommie_domi/aimeeplagiopage/index.html

>

> I just put together a really quick page for Aimee and thought I

would let

> anyone see that wants to. I am still working on it but there are

some pics

> of Aimee wearing her helmet as well as without it. My next step is

to have

> her casting pics up. Thanks for looking and please sign the

guestbook if

> you want!

>

> domi

Guest guest

Blessings all have a Great Day!!The one who looks outside, dreams; but those who look inside, awaken. - Carl Gustav Jung"One's dignity may be assaulted, vandalized and cruelly mocked, but cannot be taken away unless it is surrendered." - J. Fox

Ahhh...imagining that irresistible "new car" smell? Check out

new cars at Autos.

Guest guest

Thankyou and I am awake walking on earth thankyou for trying and I have always in my life astral projected so thats 50 years and I think I have mastered it except for not being able to pick my own destination like the beam in a rainbow or a fancy white sanded beach but thankyou love always <knightsintention@...> wrote: ummmmm, you might have to add a little more information. My heads full of several books I've been reading and tons of information

myself so have a lot of channels open, as well as my own experimenting/experiencing. Let me give you some explanations from an astral sense... Most believe that when they astral project, it is if they have first acquired such ability, so assume they have failed when they don't remember doing so. Then, if they do, they assume they have had only that experience they remember. You project every single night, whenever you sleep, period. Everyone does. And it is not a mere projection of the astral body into an astral realm. What happens is that the sub-conscious projects a mirror into the etheric[sp] body, or double. From here it projects itself into the astral body, another mirror, or double. If any one of them turn and look back at the double, it is like looking into infinity, like a mirror image forever. If we project consciously, it is into the etheric body, or real time, which then

projects a double into the "astral plane proper". The astral plane has 7 levels...they all do actually...but the lower of it is why people who die and don't realize it for a period of time. Everything is in real time, yet somehow different. You could say there is any number of levels or dimensions all the way to "heaven", as some might call it, and to other places...all 7 levels each. Each body doubles into the next level or dimension. Each body has, and takes with it it's own set of thoughts, memories, exact copies of the original body/mind/conscious, of us. Once projected and doubled...the double carries own from that one recording a whole new set of experiences...and it brings all of it back to the memory banks within "our" sub-consciousness upon waking...as the, all the bodies and doubles re-merge...only the prevailing memories will be "remembered" upon waking...and then only if you

are conscious at the time, not to be confused with dreams, which happen at the first level [no projection of the real time consciousness]. If one, usually in meditation, and practice, can remain conscious and alert, and experience each double's own separate consciousness, we feel it as real till we look back upon the projecting body at that level, at which time we experience BOTH as us at the same time, with two sets of experiences. I'm not clear on the number of levels or dimensions beyond the astral, but we do operate there as well, and in each and everyone of them, we are doing work for that vibration and dimension. I have thought on this and believe that it might possibly work in reverse on birth. We drop down by dimension one by one till we drop into the baby to be born...the body of 3d experience. Of course, there's no heaven or hells to speak of, just levels, dimensions of higher

vibration as we learn and experience. So, the short answer is that your not asleep anywhere, only do or don't experience that you are always vibrating and doing something in the universe. And only the human body needs rest, yet, the conscious is always active and about it's business, your business. As one becomes aware of these dimensions and vibrations, there can be "bleed" or a "coming together", access to the memory storage of the whole being. We as human experience and re-member...yet, it's actually re-experiencing, not true memory...it's happening at the same time [in time]. I'm not sure I explained anything helpful but leans towards the understanding of vibrations you may be experiencing. I posted a couple books related to that somewhere recently. With Love, D~ > > It's time for me to report for time again smiles I just can't figure out am I asleep and there awake or am I awake and there asleep ? why do they have the same clothes on and say the same things to the same people this is weird Mr. Captain could you try and pokey why I am aware of the repition and they aren't ? it's weird for me so not sure if you want to know > Thankyou love me<3 > > > > > > Tell me and I'll forget > Show me and I may remember > Involve me and I'll understand > > > sending healing and soulful messages > from the angels of mystic > I'm following the rainbow of love > Tell me and I'll forget Show me and I may remember Involve me and I'll understandsending healing and soulful messages from the angels of mystic I'm following the rainbow of love