Pete

>

> From: " sato3jp " <neurofeedback@...>

> Date: 2005/03/25 Fri PM 11:36:07 EST

>

> Subject: Blocking

>

> Another question please. We use to see the amplitude of beta and

hibeta at Fz to check the Blocking, but now we have Fpz instead.

Will this apply at Fpz, too?

Jo Sato

Van Deusen

http://www.brain-trainer.com

16246 SW 92nd Ave, Miami, FL 33157

305/251-0337 or (cellular) 305/321-1595

Guest guest

Blocking

We have higher and lower energies around us. It is the lower energies that we must protect ourselves from. These negative forces can harm us mentally and physically. Some of these energies are call earth bound spirits and others are just negative forces.Not all earth bound spirits will harm you but some will, some are angry and confused. And of course the negative just love to upset us confused us and play with our emotions. Physically they can attack us too.

Part 1. Protection on yourself.

This is a very easy technique that we all can do. It is call the " White Light Technique"

You can do this anywhere, anytime you wish. I do believe it is good to do this when first getting out of bed, before during any spiritual work and before going to bed at night. It takes very little time and you will find once you have got into the habit of doing it, nothing to it!

All you need to do!

First you should say a prayer of protection. Now you may find your own or make one of your own to suit you.I have put mine at the end of this if you wish to use that one feel free.

Part 2.

While you are saying your prayer, I would like you to visualise a bright star high in the sky, above you.The brightest star you can imagine and coming from this star is the purest white light so pure that it is almost blue white. See this light pouring down from your star and flowing over you.

Visualies this white light filling your body drowning every cell of your being with white light. Cleansing your body of all darkness.

See this light build up around you like a barrier. See it fill your aura and at the very edge of your aura the white light hardness like a quartz crystal. So strong that nothing can get near you except the highest good.

There you go this is all there is to it!

This protection will protect you from all negative energies and thoughts. It will also stop anyone from taking any of your energy.

Prayer of intent for protection and purification:

Beloved Father

Blessed Mother

Great white brotherhood

All that is

I call forth peace and alignment in my being

I summon stillness and silence

I ask my spirit guardians, helpers and love ones in spirit to draw near and guide me in my work

I say unto them

Come Share My Space

Come Share My Shoes

Grant me protection from harmful energy vibrations

Purify me

Allow the highest vibration of love and light to be made manifest

In order that God is greatest and source expands.

So be it

Amen.

Now you have learned the "White Light Technique " it is very easy to use this technique to do all things.

If You're home:

See the star in the heavens and from this star see the white light pour down over you house, coving every part of it going around your home. Now see the white light became a pyramid with your home in the center. Now see the white light pour through the roof filling every room with pure white light. Now see the white light pouring over all that is in your home and your loved ones like a blanket. And say I see the white light pouring over my love ones soaking every cell in their bodies with pure white light.

Now see the white light pouring down through your floor into mother earth eight feet into mother earth.

Now you say The energies of mother earth combine with the energies of the universe, my home is safe and protected; all that are in my home are safe and protected. My home is filling with pure white light every inch of my home is filled with the pure white light of the universe. Then thank the universe for the protection of your home and loved ones. Done...

Once I have done this, which I do every night, I then do the protection for myself ( Pt1).

Now this can be used with you just changing the words to fit wherever you are where it is in your car at work or in someone elses home.

Find a quiet place if you are at work to do it, when you first walk into work and then you know that for the rest of the day you will be protected while working.

It is always a good idea to thank the Universe for all that they give us so please remember to do this.

As you can see it is very easy once you get the hang of it.