This was such a powerful message to wake and rise to at 4 a.m. this

morning. I was born under the sign of the Phoenix. Scorpio has been

prescribed as the dominant nature of this sign. She who gets so

flustered, she stings herself to death ... what a focus to put on a

kid as you teach them their fortune is pre-ordained, foretold in the

stars.

I saw a real scorpion for the first time as a young adult, walking

down the hall of a brand new house. My only " buying for and paying

for home " -- but not mine alone. It was open to me because I married.

I'd gone from placing my life in the hands of parents to placing it

in the hands of a man who wanted to own me. And to be above me and

apart from me, while keeping me dependent upon him. In other words,

Not Play Fair.

I lost that house, relinguishing the home it represented, long ago. I

have claimed my " Phoenix " nature over and over again over the years.

I often cannot see for the smokescreen. It is good to be reminded

what it is -- a passing condition. New life arises from the ashes,

over and over. It is natures way. Part of some mysterious plan -- too

big for my mind to grasp, but too big for it to ignore either.

Happy New Alls.

>

>

>

>

> Quado Daily Portion

>

>

>

> You are the Phoenix

>

>

>

> There are moments in your life in which the portal of opportunity

opens

> wide. You can feel it around you. You can see it in your mind's

> eye. And it may well be, as often it is, that this portal opens

just as

> other doors are closing. Often when great turmoil in the world

causes

> general chaos in the old institutions, new portals are opening in

> response, or in fact as a cause of the chaos, and you have a

choice, a

> choice to stay focused on the old forms you have come to rely upon

or to

> open your eyes to the newness that is opening and becoming around

you.

>

>

>

> This is the moment of opportunity, especially for those who have

felt

> that they were not properly appreciated and compensated by the old

forms

> of being. When those old ways crumble, those who are able to let

them

> go will find that new ways spring open, but they are ways that

require

> courage and creativity. They require that you clear away your

> resentment for the slights and disappointments of the past, and

refresh

> and renew your spirit so that you are fully ready to view things in

new

> ways.

>

>

>

> If your entire focus is on bitterness and disappointment, if you are

> still chasing after what you have lost, then you will not see that

these

> old ways are mere shadows and that the sun is shining brightly,

though

> perhaps over a new horizon that did not even exist before.

>

>

>

> The barriers you thought existed because of your age or the amount

of

> money you have are crumbling very quickly. All that is needed is a

> willingness to try new ways of being and doing, an opening of your

> creative flow, a welcoming of the changes that are sweeping across

the

> earth.

>

>

>

> First, set aside some quiet time and ask to see the portals of

> opportunity that are opening in your areas of talent and

expertise. Ask

> to have all doubt and fear removed from your heart and your

vision. Ask

> to be centered deeply within your own place of peace and truth.

Then

> ask for the portals to reveal themselves to you. Allow yourself to

> simply experience this unveiling, perhaps gradually over the coming

> weeks.

>

>

>

> Then set aside a little time each morning to repeat your request,

and

> you will find that more and more opportunities are made apparent to

you

> every day. While others complain about the negative effects of the

> changes in the world, these changes will suddenly appear to you in

their

> truth unveiled, as opportunities for you to be a phoenix, rising

from

> the ashes of the old in all the glory of the new.

>

>

>

> Set aside the old dreams along with the old ways. Open your heart

and

> vision to new dreams, new ways of reaching your full potential as a

> creative and loving being. The new dreams are all around you,

shining

> and sparkling, waiting to be noticed. Open and you will see.

>

>

>

> Here is a little prayer for today

>

> I open the windows wide and take a deep breath, filling myself with

the

> winds of change that are blowing even now across my life. I feel

the

> bracing energy in these changes and welcome them into my life, to

> energize and charge me, to empower me.

>

>

>

> I ask to be filled with complete belief in myself, in who I am and

what

> I can do. I ask to be filled with courage and creativity, to free

the

> flow of my creativity and allow it to ride the currents of the new

winds

> that blow. I ask that I may be filled with love completely, love of

> myself, love of life, love for the energy that flows around me.

>

>

>

> I am a part of what is new. I am a part of the bracing energy that

flows

> and is. I am power and love. I am.

>

Guest guest

Hello my dear,

I perfectly understand what you are talking about.Even though my astral sign is not Scorpio

I also had similar experiences...oh well. I do understand also the big trials that we all go through from times to times in life.I myself, when I feel lost or even close to despair, I recited to myself a Prayer from Saint Theresa D' Avila,one of my favorite saints, by the way...

Let nothing disturb you,Let nothing frighten you,All things pass away:

Those words over the years helped me focus what was really essential in my life, and also allowed me an incredible lesson in How to let go.I don't mean to say that I have mastered this art, but certainly can say that Ihave learned that sometimes we linger looking at one door that is already closed, and we fail to see that another is already open..that is the art of being a true Phoenix, gathering strength and ressurfacing from ashes. I think that the mith of the Phoenix is a metaphor of the Human soul, through Journeys, battles, and lives(maybe?).

I wish you much peace and joy, my friend,

May your day today be infinitely blessed

Your friend always here,

Liane

> >> > > > > > > > Quado Daily Portion> > > > > > > > You are the Phoenix> > > > > > > > There are moments in your life in which the portal of opportunity > opens> > wide. You can feel it around you. You can see it in your mind's> > eye. And it may well be, as often it is, that this portal opens > just as> > other doors are closing. Often when great turmoil in the world > causes> > general chaos in the old institutions, new portals are opening in> > response, or in fact as a cause of the chaos, and you have a > choice, a> > choice to stay focused on the old forms you have come to rely upon > or to> > open your eyes to the newness that is opening and becoming around > you.> > > > > > > > This is the moment of opportunity, especially for those who have > felt> > that they were not properly appreciated and compensated by the old > forms> > of being. When those old ways crumble, those who are able to let > them> > go will find that new ways spring open, but they are ways that > require> > courage and creativity. They require that you clear away your> > resentment for the slights and disappointments of the past, and > refresh> > and renew your spirit so that you are fully ready to view things in > new> > ways.> > > > > > > > If your entire focus is on bitterness and disappointment, if you are> > still chasing after what you have lost, then you will not see that > these> > old ways are mere shadows and that the sun is shining brightly, > though> > perhaps over a new horizon that did not even exist before.> > > > > > > > The barriers you thought existed because of your age or the amount > of> > money you have are crumbling very quickly. All that is needed is a> > willingness to try new ways of being and doing, an opening of your> > creative flow, a welcoming of the changes that are sweeping across > the> > earth.> > > > > > > > First, set aside some quiet time and ask to see the portals of> > opportunity that are opening in your areas of talent and > expertise. Ask> > to have all doubt and fear removed from your heart and your > vision. Ask> > to be centered deeply within your own place of peace and truth. > Then> > ask for the portals to reveal themselves to you. Allow yourself to> > simply experience this unveiling, perhaps gradually over the coming> > weeks.> > > > > > > > Then set aside a little time each morning to repeat your request, > and> > you will find that more and more opportunities are made apparent to > you> > every day. While others complain about the negative effects of the> > changes in the world, these changes will suddenly appear to you in > their> > truth unveiled, as opportunities for you to be a phoenix, rising > from> > the ashes of the old in all the glory of the new.> > > > > > > > Set aside the old dreams along with the old ways. Open your heart > and> > vision to new dreams, new ways of reaching your full potential as a> > creative and loving being. The new dreams are all around you, > shining> > and sparkling, waiting to be noticed. Open and you will see.> > > > > > > > Here is a little prayer for today> > > > I open the windows wide and take a deep breath, filling myself with > the> > winds of change that are blowing even now across my life. I feel > the> > bracing energy in these changes and welcome them into my life, to> > energize and charge me, to empower me.> > > > > > > > I ask to be filled with complete belief in myself, in who I am and > what> > I can do. I ask to be filled with courage and creativity, to free > the> > flow of my creativity and allow it to ride the currents of the new > winds> > that blow. I ask that I may be filled with love completely, love of> > myself, love of life, love for the energy that flows around me.> > > > > > > > I am a part of what is new. I am a part of the bracing energy that > flows> > and is. I am power and love. I am.> >>

Guest guest

Thanks for the good morning kiss. I've just written a depressing blog. May go back and delete it later. I say it, I see it, I go on. What the hey! The check's in the bank. I can drive a mile for a cup of coffee, now.

Good times.

----- Original Message -----

Sent: Thursday, May 03, 2007 5:18 AM

Subject: [] Re: Quado Daily Portion

Hello my dear,

I perfectly understand what you are talking about.Even though my astral sign is not Scorpio

I also had similar experiences...oh well. I do understand also the big trials that we all go through from times to times in life.I myself, when I feel lost or even close to despair, I recited to myself a Prayer from Saint Theresa D' Avila,one of my favorite saints, by the way...

Those words over the years helped me focus what was really essential in my life, and also allowed me an incredible lesson in How to let go.I don't mean to say that I have mastered this art, but certainly can say that Ihave learned that sometimes we linger looking at one door that is already closed, and we fail to see that another is already open..that is the art of being a true Phoenix, gathering strength and ressurfacing from ashes. I think that the mith of the Phoenix is a metaphor of the Human soul, through Journeys, battles, and lives(maybe?).

Your friend always here,

Liane

> >> > > > > > > > Quado Daily Portion> > > > > > > > You are the Phoenix> > > > > > > > There are moments in your life in which the portal of opportunity > opens> > wide. You can feel it around you. You can see it in your mind's> > eye. And it may well be, as often it is, that this portal opens > just as> > other doors are closing. Often when great turmoil in the world > causes> > general chaos in the old institutions, new portals are opening in> > response, or in fact as a cause of the chaos, and you have a > choice, a> > choice to stay focused on the old forms you have come to rely upon > or to> > open your eyes to the newness that is opening and becoming around > you.> > > > > > > > This is the moment of opportunity, especially for those who have > felt> > that they were not properly appreciated and compensated by the old > forms> > of being. When those old ways crumble, those who are able to let > them> > go will find that new ways spring open, but they are ways that > require> > courage and creativity. They require that you clear away your> > resentment for the slights and disappointments of the past, and > refresh> > and renew your spirit so that you are fully ready to view things in > new> > ways.> > > > > > > > If your entire focus is on bitterness and disappointment, if you are> > still chasing after what you have lost, then you will not see that > these> > old ways are mere shadows and that the sun is shining brightly, > though> > perhaps over a new horizon that did not even exist before.> > > > > > > > The barriers you thought existed because of your age or the amount > of> > money you have are crumbling very quickly. All that is needed is a> > willingness to try new ways of being and doing, an opening of your> > creative flow, a welcoming of the changes that are sweeping across > the> > earth.> > > > > > > > First, set aside some quiet time and ask to see the portals of> > opportunity that are opening in your areas of talent and > expertise. Ask> > to have all doubt and fear removed from your heart and your > vision. Ask> > to be centered deeply within your own place of peace and truth. > Then> > ask for the portals to reveal themselves to you. Allow yourself to> > simply experience this unveiling, perhaps gradually over the coming> > weeks.> > > > > > > > Then set aside a little time each morning to repeat your request, > and> > you will find that more and more opportunities are made apparent to > you> > every day. While others complain about the negative effects of the> > changes in the world, these changes will suddenly appear to you in > their> > truth unveiled, as opportunities for you to be a phoenix, rising > from> > the ashes of the old in all the glory of the new.> > > > > > > > Set aside the old dreams along with the old ways. Open your heart > and> > vision to new dreams, new ways of reaching your full potential as a> > creative and loving being. The new dreams are all around you, > shining> > and sparkling, waiting to be noticed. Open and you will see.> > > > > > > > Here is a little prayer for today> > > > I open the windows wide and take a deep breath, filling myself with > the> > winds of change that are blowing even now across my life. I feel > the> > bracing energy in these changes and welcome them into my life, to> > energize and charge me, to empower me.> > > > > > > > I ask to be filled with complete belief in myself, in who I am and > what> > I can do. I ask to be filled with courage and creativity, to free > the> > flow of my creativity and allow it to ride the currents of the new > winds> > that blow. I ask that I may be filled with love completely, love of> > myself, love of life, love for the energy that flows around me.> > > > > > > > I am a part of what is new. I am a part of the bracing energy that > flows> > and is. I am power and love. I am.> >>

Guest guest

Thank you. Heartily.

I am walking through some very profound changes with awareness in my heart of new beginnings, new doors, new experiences. I am feeling joy and pain with each step and taking deep breaths, opening my heart to the love and joy I feel, and allowing myself to feel the grief and sorrow of the recent past as equally. Allowing it all to flow, moment by moment with love. Thank you deeply for the prayer. It is perfect for me right now.

Deepest regards,

Rhonda

----- Original Message ----From: lianeqrz_legey <butterflygris@...> Sent: Thursday, May 3, 2007 2:50:48 PMSubject: [] Quado Daily Portion

Quado Daily Portion

You are the Phoenix

There are moments in your life in which the portal of opportunity opens wide. You can feel it around you. You can see it in your mind's eye. And it may well be, as often it is, that this portal opens just as other doors are closing. Often when great turmoil in the world causes general chaos in the old institutions, new portals are opening in response, or in fact as a cause of the chaos, and you have a choice, a choice to stay focused on the old forms you have come to rely upon or to open your eyes to the newness that is opening and becoming around you.

This is the moment of opportunity, especially for those who have felt that they were not properly appreciated and compensated by the old forms of being. When those old ways crumble, those who are able to let them go will find that new ways spring open, but they are ways that require courage and creativity. They require that you clear away your resentment for the slights and disappointments of the past, and refresh and renew your spirit so that you are fully ready to view things in new ways.

If your entire focus is on bitterness and disappointment, if you are still chasing after what you have lost, then you will not see that these old ways are mere shadows and that the sun is shining brightly, though perhaps over a new horizon that did not even exist before.

The barriers you thought existed because of your age or the amount of money you have are crumbling very quickly. All that is needed is a willingness to try new ways of being and doing, an opening of your creative flow, a welcoming of the changes that are sweeping across the earth.

First, set aside some quiet time and ask to see the portals of opportunity that are opening in your areas of talent and expertise. Ask to have all doubt and fear removed from your heart and your vision. Ask to be centered deeply within your own place of peace and truth. Then ask for the portals to reveal themselves to you. Allow yourself to simply experience this unveiling, perhaps gradually over the coming weeks.

Then set aside a little time each morning to repeat your request, and you will find that more and more opportunities are made apparent to you every day. While others complain about the negative effects of the changes in the world, these changes will suddenly appear to you in their truth unveiled, as opportunities for you to be a phoenix, rising from the ashes of the old in all the glory of the new.

Set aside the old dreams along with the old ways. Open your heart and vision to new dreams, new ways of reaching your full potential as a creative and loving being. The new dreams are all around you, shining and sparkling, waiting to be noticed. Open and you will see.

Here is a little prayer for today

I open the windows wide and take a deep breath, filling myself with the winds of change that are blowing even now across my life. I feel the bracing energy in these changes and welcome them into my life, to energize and charge me, to empower me.

I ask to be filled with complete belief in myself, in who I am and what I can do. I ask to be filled with courage and creativity, to free the flow of my creativity and allow it to ride the currents of the new winds that blow. I ask that I may be filled with love completely, love of myself, love of life, love for the energy that flows around me.

I am a part of what is new. I am a part of the bracing energy that flows and is. I am power and love. I am.

Ahhh...imagining that irresistible "new car" smell? Check out

new cars at Autos.

Guest guest

Thank you. Heartily.

I am a new member and am walking through some very profound changes

with awareness in my heart of new beginnings, new doors, new

experiences. I am feeling joy and pain with each step and taking deep

breaths, opening my heart to the love and joy I feel, and allowing

myself to feel the grief and sorrow for the losses in my recent past

as equally. Allowing it all to flow, moment by moment with love. Thank

you deeply for the prayer. It is perfect for me right now.

Deepest regards,

Rhonda

Guest guest

thank you for this a great way for my day to

start...much love

viv

--- lianeqrz_legey <butterflygris@...> wrote:

>

>

>

> Quado Daily Portion

>

>

>

> You are the Phoenix

>

>

>

> There are moments in your life in which the portal

> of opportunity opens

> wide. You can feel it around you. You can see it

> in your mind's

> eye. And it may well be, as often it is, that this

> portal opens just as

> other doors are closing. Often when great turmoil

> in the world causes

> general chaos in the old institutions, new portals

> are opening in

> response, or in fact as a cause of the chaos, and

> you have a choice, a

> choice to stay focused on the old forms you have

> come to rely upon or to

> open your eyes to the newness that is opening and

> becoming around you.

>

>

>

> This is the moment of opportunity, especially for

> those who have felt

> that they were not properly appreciated and

> compensated by the old forms

> of being. When those old ways crumble, those who

> are able to let them

> go will find that new ways spring open, but they are

> ways that require

> courage and creativity. They require that you clear

> away your

> resentment for the slights and disappointments of

> the past, and refresh

> and renew your spirit so that you are fully ready to

> view things in new

> ways.

>

>

>

> If your entire focus is on bitterness and

> disappointment, if you are

> still chasing after what you have lost, then you

> will not see that these

> old ways are mere shadows and that the sun is

> shining brightly, though

> perhaps over a new horizon that did not even exist

> before.

>

>

>

> The barriers you thought existed because of your age

> or the amount of

> money you have are crumbling very quickly. All that

> is needed is a

> willingness to try new ways of being and doing, an

> opening of your

> creative flow, a welcoming of the changes that are

> sweeping across the

> earth.

>

>

>

> First, set aside some quiet time and ask to see the

> portals of

> opportunity that are opening in your areas of talent

> and expertise. Ask

> to have all doubt and fear removed from your heart

> and your vision. Ask

> to be centered deeply within your own place of peace

> and truth. Then

> ask for the portals to reveal themselves to you.

> Allow yourself to

> simply experience this unveiling, perhaps gradually

> over the coming

> weeks.

>

>

>

> Then set aside a little time each morning to repeat

> your request, and

> you will find that more and more opportunities are

> made apparent to you

> every day. While others complain about the negative

> effects of the

> changes in the world, these changes will suddenly

> appear to you in their

> truth unveiled, as opportunities for you to be a

> phoenix, rising from

> the ashes of the old in all the glory of the new.

>

>

>

> Set aside the old dreams along with the old ways.

> Open your heart and

> vision to new dreams, new ways of reaching your full

> potential as a

> creative and loving being. The new dreams are all

> around you, shining

> and sparkling, waiting to be noticed. Open and you

> will see.

>

>

>

>

> I open the windows wide and take a deep breath,

> filling myself with the

> winds of change that are blowing even now across my

> life. I feel the

> bracing energy in these changes and welcome them

> into my life, to

> energize and charge me, to empower me.

>

>

>

> I ask to be filled with complete belief in myself,

> in who I am and what

> I can do. I ask to be filled with courage and

> creativity, to free the

> flow of my creativity and allow it to ride the

> currents of the new winds

> that blow. I ask that I may be filled with love

> completely, love of

> myself, love of life, love for the energy that flows

> around me.

>

>

>

> I am a part of what is new. I am a part of the

> bracing energy that flows

> and is. I am power and love. I am.

>

>

>

>

>

Vam

Guest guest

THANK U 4 SHARING THIS, ALL OF IT, I UNDERSTAND IT COMPLETLY, ONCE A FULL BLOWN ATHLETE WITH A WONDERFUL JOB ,NOW DISABLED IN PAIN, I WILL LOOK 4 THEDOORS THAT R OPENING,INSTEAD OF THOSE THAT HAVE ALREADY CLOSED,LOVE AND LIGHTLAURIETHANK U AGAIN 4 POINTING ME TOWRDS THE LIGHTEVELYN BELL <beleve2005@...> wrote: Thanks for the good morning kiss. I've just written a depressing blog. May go back and delete it later. I say it, I see it, I go on. What the hey! The check's

in the bank. I can drive a mile for a cup of coffee, now. Good times. ----- Original Message ----- From: lianeqrz_legey Sent: Thursday, May 03, 2007 5:18 AM Subject: [] Re: Quado Daily Portion Hello my dear, I perfectly

understand what you are talking about.Even though my astral sign is not Scorpio I also had similar experiences...oh well. I do understand also the big trials that we all go through from times to times in life.I myself, when I feel lost or even close to despair, I recited to myself a Prayer from Saint Theresa D' Avila,one of my favorite saints, by the way... Let nothing disturb you,Let nothing frighten you,All things pass away: Those words over the years helped me focus what was really essential in my life, and also allowed me an incredible lesson in How to

let go.I don't mean to say that I have mastered this art, but certainly can say that Ihave learned that sometimes we linger looking at one door that is already closed, and we fail to see that another is already open..that is the art of being a true Phoenix, gathering strength and ressurfacing from ashes. I think that the mith of the Phoenix is a metaphor of the Human soul, through Journeys, battles, and lives(maybe?). I wish you much peace and joy, my friend, May your day today be infinitely blessed Your friend always here, Liane > >> > > > > > > > Quado Daily Portion> > > > > > > > You are the Phoenix> > > > > > > > There are moments in your life in which the portal of opportunity > opens> > wide. You

can feel it around you. You can see it in your mind's> > eye. And it may well be, as often it is, that this portal opens > just as> > other doors are closing. Often when great turmoil in the world > causes> > general chaos in the old institutions, new portals are opening in> > response, or in fact as a cause of the chaos, and you have a > choice, a> > choice to stay focused on the old forms you have come to rely upon > or to> > open your eyes to the newness that is opening and becoming around > you.> > > > > > > > This is the moment of opportunity, especially for those who have > felt> > that they were not properly appreciated and compensated by the old > forms> > of being. When those old ways crumble, those who are able to let > them> > go will find

that new ways spring open, but they are ways that > require> > courage and creativity. They require that you clear away your> > resentment for the slights and disappointments of the past, and > refresh> > and renew your spirit so that you are fully ready to view things in > new> > ways.> > > > > > > > If your entire focus is on bitterness and disappointment, if you are> > still chasing after what you have lost, then you will not see that > these> > old ways are mere shadows and that the sun is shining brightly, > though> > perhaps over a new horizon that did not even exist before.> > > > > > > > The barriers you thought existed because of your age or the amount > of> > money you have are crumbling very quickly. All that is needed is

a> > willingness to try new ways of being and doing, an opening of your> > creative flow, a welcoming of the changes that are sweeping across > the> > earth.> > > > > > > > First, set aside some quiet time and ask to see the portals of> > opportunity that are opening in your areas of talent and > expertise. Ask> > to have all doubt and fear removed from your heart and your > vision. Ask> > to be centered deeply within your own place of peace and truth. > Then> > ask for the portals to reveal themselves to you. Allow yourself to> > simply experience this unveiling, perhaps gradually over the coming> > weeks.> > > > > > > > Then set aside a little time each morning to repeat your request, > and> > you will find that more and more opportunities are made apparent to > you> > every day. While others complain about the negative effects of the> > changes in the world, these changes will suddenly appear to you in > their> > truth unveiled, as opportunities for you to be a phoenix, rising > from> > the ashes of the old in all the glory of the new.> > > > > > > > Set aside the old dreams along with the old ways. Open your heart > and> > vision to new dreams, new ways of reaching your full potential as a> > creative and loving being. The new dreams are all around you, > shining> > and sparkling, waiting to be noticed. Open and you will see.> > > > > > > > Here is a little prayer for today> > > > I open the windows wide and take a deep breath, filling myself with

> the> > winds of change that are blowing even now across my life. I feel > the> > bracing energy in these changes and welcome them into my life, to> > energize and charge me, to empower me.> > > > > > > > I ask to be filled with complete belief in myself, in who I am and > what> > I can do. I ask to be filled with courage and creativity, to free > the> > flow of my creativity and allow it to ride the currents of the new > winds> > that blow. I ask that I may be filled with love completely, love of> > myself, love of life, love for the energy that flows around me.> > > > > > > > I am a part of what is new. I am a part of the bracing energy that > flows> > and is. I am power and love. I am.> >> To worry, is like wishing for something you don't want !

Guest guest

Hi Lauri, Sometimes it is not a matter of looking at doors. I know how you feel as I have been diagnosed with MS. I think it is also about being able to say goodbye. Like Liane said about being able to let go. When I got sick, I had to say goodbye to the old me, and grieve her loss, in order to welcome the new me, with all her limitations. Sometimes life is not all shades of black and white but shades of black, white and different shades of gray. When I read the things you have written dear Laurie I not only sense your pain but I also sense your grief. It is okay to cry Laurie it is ok to grieve that loss. God probably watches

you with tears in his eyes for he sees your suffering. He is there for you Ms Laurie all you have to do is look up. And we are all here for you as well! Warm hugs with lots of love, LAURIE WEXLER <wexlaur@...> wrote: THANK U 4 SHARING THIS, ALL OF IT, I UNDERSTAND IT COMPLETLY, ONCE A FULL BLOWN ATHLETE WITH A WONDERFUL JOB ,NOW DISABLED IN PAIN, I WILL LOOK 4 THEDOORS THAT

R OPENING,INSTEAD OF THOSE THAT HAVE ALREADY CLOSED,LOVE AND LIGHTLAURIETHANK U AGAIN 4 POINTING ME TOWRDS THE LIGHTEVELYN BELL <beleve2005peoplepc> wrote: Thanks for the good morning kiss. I've just written a depressing blog. May go back and delete it later. I say it, I see it, I go on. What the hey! The check's in the bank. I can drive a mile for a cup of coffee, now. Good times. ----- Original Message ----- From: lianeqrz_legey Sent: Thursday, May 03, 2007 5:18 AM Subject: [] Re: Quado Daily Portion Hello my dear, I perfectly understand what you are talking about.Even though my astral sign is not Scorpio I also had similar experiences...oh well. I do understand also the big trials that we all go through from times to times in life.I myself, when I feel lost or even close to despair, I recited to myself a Prayer from Saint Theresa D' Avila,one of my favorite saints, by the way... Let nothing disturb you,Let nothing frighten you,All things pass away: Those words over the years helped me

focus what was really essential in my life, and also allowed me an incredible lesson in How to let go.I don't mean to say that I have mastered this art, but certainly can say that Ihave learned that sometimes we linger looking at one door that is already closed, and we fail to see that another is already open..that is the art of being a true Phoenix, gathering strength and ressurfacing from ashes. I think that the mith of the Phoenix is a metaphor of the Human soul, through Journeys, battles, and lives(maybe?). I wish you much peace and joy, my friend, May your day today be infinitely blessed Your friend always here, Liane > >> > > > > > > > Quado Daily Portion> > > > > > > > You are the Phoenix> > > > > > > > There are moments in your life in which the portal of opportunity > opens> > wide.

You can feel it around you. You can see it in your mind's> > eye. And it may well be, as often it is, that this portal opens > just as> > other doors are closing. Often when great turmoil in the world > causes> > general chaos in the old institutions, new portals are opening in> > response, or in fact as a cause of the chaos, and you have a > choice, a> > choice to stay focused on the old forms you have come to rely upon > or to> > open your eyes to the newness that is opening and becoming around > you.> > > > > > > > This is the moment of opportunity, especially for those who have > felt> > that they were not properly appreciated and compensated by the old > forms> > of being. When those old ways crumble, those who are able to let > them> > go will find that new ways spring open, but they

are ways that > require> > courage and creativity. They require that you clear away your> > resentment for the slights and disappointments of the past, and > refresh> > and renew your spirit so that you are fully ready to view things in > new> > ways.> > > > > > > > If your entire focus is on bitterness and disappointment, if you are> > still chasing after what you have lost, then you will not see that > these> > old ways are mere shadows and that the sun is shining brightly, > though> > perhaps over a new horizon that did not even exist before.> > > > > > > > The barriers you thought existed because of your age or the amount > of> > money you have are crumbling very quickly. All that is needed is a> > willingness to try new ways of being and doing, an opening of

your> > creative flow, a welcoming of the changes that are sweeping across > the> > earth.> > > > > > > > First, set aside some quiet time and ask to see the portals of> > opportunity that are opening in your areas of talent and > expertise. Ask> > to have all doubt and fear removed from your heart and your > vision. Ask> > to be centered deeply within your own place of peace and truth. > Then> > ask for the portals to reveal themselves to you. Allow yourself to> > simply experience this unveiling, perhaps gradually over the coming> > weeks.> > > > > > > > Then set aside a little time each morning to repeat your request, > and> > you will find that more and more opportunities are made apparent to > you> > every day. While others complain about the

negative effects of the> > changes in the world, these changes will suddenly appear to you in > their> > truth unveiled, as opportunities for you to be a phoenix, rising > from> > the ashes of the old in all the glory of the new.> > > > > > > > Set aside the old dreams along with the old ways. Open your heart > and> > vision to new dreams, new ways of reaching your full potential as a> > creative and loving being. The new dreams are all around you, > shining> > and sparkling, waiting to be noticed. Open and you will see.> > > > > > > > Here is a little prayer for today> > > > I open the windows wide and take a deep breath, filling myself with > the> > winds of change that are blowing even now across my life. I feel > the> > bracing energy in these changes

and welcome them into my life, to> > energize and charge me, to empower me.> > > > > > > > I ask to be filled with complete belief in myself, in who I am and > what> > I can do. I ask to be filled with courage and creativity, to free > the> > flow of my creativity and allow it to ride the currents of the new > winds> > that blow. I ask that I may be filled with love completely, love of> > myself, love of life, love for the energy that flows around me.> > > > > > > > I am a part of what is new. I am a part of the bracing energy that > flows> > and is. I am power and love. I am.> >> To worry, is like wishing for something you don't want !

Guest guest

I wish written hugs could wrap around your energy field and convince your arms and shoulders that the real thing's happening. It is.

Sent: Thursday, May 03, 2007 12:37 PM

Subject: Re: [] Re: Quado Daily Portion

Hi Lauri,

Sometimes it is not a matter of looking at doors. I know how you feel as I have been diagnosed with MS. I think

it is also about being able to say goodbye. Like Liane said about being able to let go.

When I got sick, I had to say goodbye to the old me, and grieve her loss, in order to welcome the new me, with all her limitations.

Sometimes life is not all shades of black and white but shades of black, white and different shades of gray.

When I read the things you have written dear Laurie I not only sense your pain but I also sense your grief. It is

okay to cry Laurie it is ok to grieve that loss. God

probably watches you with tears in his eyes for he sees

your suffering. He is there for you Ms Laurie all you have

to do is look up. And we are all here for you as well!

Warm hugs with lots of love,

LAURIE WEXLER <wexlaur > wrote:

THANK U 4 SHARING THIS, ALL OF IT, I UNDERSTAND IT COMPLETLY, ONCE A FULL BLOWN ATHLETE WITH A WONDERFUL JOB ,NOW DISABLED IN PAIN, I WILL LOOK 4 THEDOORS THAT R OPENING,INSTEAD OF THOSE THAT HAVE ALREADY CLOSED,LOVE AND LIGHTLAURIETHANK U AGAIN 4 POINTING ME TOWRDS THE LIGHTEVELYN BELL <beleve2005peoplepc> wrote:

Thanks for the good morning kiss. I've just written a depressing blog. May go back and delete it later. I say it, I see it, I go on. What the hey! The check's in the bank. I can drive a mile for a cup of coffee, now.

Good times.

Hello my dear,

Your friend always here,

Liane

To worry, is like wishing for something you don't want !

Guest guest

Question "Real Thing"?EVELYN BELL <beleve2005@...> wrote: I wish written hugs could wrap around your energy field and convince your arms and shoulders that the real thing's happening. It is. ----- Original Message ----- From: Sent: Thursday, May 03, 2007 12:37 PM Subject: Re: [] Re: Quado Daily Portion Hi Lauri, Sometimes it is not a matter of looking at doors. I know how you feel as I have been diagnosed with MS. I think it is also about being able to say goodbye. Like Liane said about being able to let go. When I got sick, I had to say goodbye to the old me, and grieve her loss, in order to

welcome the new me, with all her limitations. Sometimes life is not all shades of black and white but shades of black, white and different shades of gray. When I read the things you have written dear Laurie I not only sense your pain but I also sense your grief. It is okay to cry Laurie it is ok to grieve that loss. God probably watches you with tears in his eyes for he sees your suffering. He is there for you Ms Laurie all you have to do is look up. And we are all here for you as well! Warm hugs with lots of love, LAURIE WEXLER <wexlaur > wrote: THANK U 4 SHARING THIS, ALL OF IT, I UNDERSTAND IT COMPLETLY, ONCE A FULL BLOWN ATHLETE WITH A WONDERFUL JOB ,NOW DISABLED IN PAIN, I WILL LOOK 4 THEDOORS THAT R OPENING,INSTEAD OF THOSE THAT HAVE ALREADY CLOSED,LOVE AND LIGHTLAURIETHANK U AGAIN 4 POINTING ME TOWRDS THE LIGHTEVELYN BELL <beleve2005peoplepc> wrote: Thanks for the good morning kiss. I've just written a depressing blog. May go back and delete it later. I say it, I see it, I go on. What the hey! The check's in the bank. I can drive a mile for a cup of coffee, now. Good times. ----- Original Message ----- From: lianeqrz_legey Sent: Thursday, May 03, 2007 5:18

AM Subject: [] Re: Quado Daily Portion Hello my dear, I perfectly understand what you are talking about.Even though my astral sign is not Scorpio I also had similar experiences...oh well. I do understand also the big trials that we all go through from times to times in life.I myself, when I feel lost or even close to despair, I recited to myself a Prayer from Saint Theresa D' Avila,one of my favorite saints, by the way... Let nothing disturb you,Let nothing

frighten you,All things pass away: Those words over the years helped me focus what was really essential in my life, and also allowed me an incredible lesson in How to let go.I don't mean to say that I have mastered this art, but certainly can say that Ihave learned that sometimes we linger looking at one door that is already closed, and we fail to see that another is already open..that is the art of being a true Phoenix, gathering strength and ressurfacing from ashes. I think that the mith of the Phoenix is a metaphor of the Human soul, through Journeys, battles, and lives(maybe?). I wish you much peace and joy, my friend, May your day today be infinitely blessed Your friend

always here, Liane > >> > > > > > > > Quado Daily Portion> > > > > > > > You are the Phoenix>

> > > > > > > There are moments in your life in which the portal of opportunity > opens> > wide. You can feel it around you. You can see it in your mind's> > eye. And it may well be, as often it is, that this portal opens > just as> > other doors are closing. Often when great turmoil in the world > causes> > general chaos in the old institutions, new portals are opening in> > response, or in fact as a cause of the chaos, and you have a > choice, a> > choice to stay focused on the old forms you have come to rely upon > or to> > open your eyes to the newness that is opening and becoming around > you.> > > > > > > > This is the moment of opportunity, especially for those who have > felt> > that they were not properly appreciated and compensated by the old > forms>

> of being. When those old ways crumble, those who are able to let > them> > go will find that new ways spring open, but they are ways that > require> > courage and creativity. They require that you clear away your> > resentment for the slights and disappointments of the past, and > refresh> > and renew your spirit so that you are fully ready to view things in > new> > ways.> > > > > > > > If your entire focus is on bitterness and disappointment, if you are> > still chasing after what you have lost, then you will not see that > these> > old ways are mere shadows and that the sun is shining brightly, > though> > perhaps over a new horizon that did not even exist before.> > > > > > > > The barriers you thought existed because of your age or the amount > of>

> money you have are crumbling very quickly. All that is needed is a> > willingness to try new ways of being and doing, an opening of your> > creative flow, a welcoming of the changes that are sweeping across > the> > earth.> > > > > > > > First, set aside some quiet time and ask to see the portals of> > opportunity that are opening in your areas of talent and > expertise. Ask> > to have all doubt and fear removed from your heart and your > vision. Ask> > to be centered deeply within your own place of peace and truth. > Then> > ask for the portals to reveal themselves to you. Allow yourself to> > simply experience this unveiling, perhaps gradually over the coming> > weeks.> > > > > > > > Then set aside a little time each morning to repeat your request, > and>

> you will find that more and more opportunities are made apparent to > you> > every day. While others complain about the negative effects of the> > changes in the world, these changes will suddenly appear to you in > their> > truth unveiled, as opportunities for you to be a phoenix, rising > from> > the ashes of the old in all the glory of the new.> > > > > > > > Set aside the old dreams along with the old ways. Open your heart > and> > vision to new dreams, new ways of reaching your full potential as a> > creative and loving being. The new dreams are all around you, > shining> > and sparkling, waiting to be noticed. Open and you will see.> > > > > > > > Here is a little prayer for today> > > > I open the windows wide and take a deep breath, filling myself with

> the> > winds of change that are blowing even now across my life. I feel > the> > bracing energy in these changes and welcome them into my life, to> > energize and charge me, to empower me.> > > > > > > > I ask to be filled with complete belief in myself, in who I am and > what> > I can do. I ask to be filled with courage and creativity, to free > the> > flow of my creativity and allow it to ride the currents of the new > winds> > that blow. I ask that I may be filled with love completely, love of> > myself, love of life, love for the energy that flows around me.> > > > > > > > I am a part of what is new. I am a part of the bracing energy that > flows> > and is. I am power and love. I am.> >> To worry, is like wishing for something you don't want !

Guest guest

Real hug.

Sent: Thursday, May 03, 2007 3:06 PM

Question "Real Thing"?EVELYN BELL <beleve2005peoplepc> wrote:

I wish written hugs could wrap around your energy field and convince your arms and shoulders that the real thing's happening. It is.

Sent: Thursday, May 03, 2007 12:37 PM

Hi Lauri,

Sometimes it is not a matter of looking at doors. I know how you feel as I have been diagnosed with MS. I think

it is also about being able to say goodbye. Like Liane said about being able to let go.

When I got sick, I had to say goodbye to the old me, and grieve her loss, in order to welcome the new me, with all her limitations.

Sometimes life is not all shades of black and white but shades of black, white and different shades of gray.

When I read the things you have written dear Laurie I not only sense your pain but I also sense your grief. It is

okay to cry Laurie it is ok to grieve that loss. God

probably watches you with tears in his eyes for he sees

your suffering. He is there for you Ms Laurie all you have

to do is look up. And we are all here for you as well!

Warm hugs with lots of love,

LAURIE WEXLER <wexlaur > wrote:

THANK U 4 SHARING THIS, ALL OF IT, I UNDERSTAND IT COMPLETLY, ONCE A FULL BLOWN ATHLETE WITH A WONDERFUL JOB ,NOW DISABLED IN PAIN, I WILL LOOK 4 THEDOORS THAT R OPENING,INSTEAD OF THOSE THAT HAVE ALREADY CLOSED,LOVE AND LIGHTLAURIETHANK U AGAIN 4 POINTING ME TOWRDS THE LIGHTEVELYN BELL <beleve2005peoplepc> wrote:

Good times.

Hello my dear,

Your friend always here,

Liane

To worry, is like wishing for something you don't want !

Guest guest

thank u so much, your right on, went the nerologist today , there is a good chance that i have small peripheral neuropathy, i did labs because it could be do to the pacreatitus and poor absorbsion of vit,or maybe the onset of diabeties or even do to hep. c. which i have anti bodies 4 but im not active, bottom line is he told me that i have to face the fact that i will probly never be pain free and the 2 spinal fusions have twisted and messed my body up,my foot doc pretty much said the same thing, its almost like telling u your life is fucked, sorry im just really upset,so im glad i just read what u sent me because it was right on time.there is more to my situation that i dont know if i mentioned, i want the group to know this,,I HAVE NOT INCULDED ALL THE INFORMATION OF MY LIVING SITUATION,THAT HAS MUCH TO DO WITH MY HEALTH ,I FEEL STUCK, BAD RELATIONSHIP ABUSIVE, VERBAL AND MENTAL GAMES HE MAKES ME FEEL GULTY. I AM A CODEPENDENT, AND IVE BEEN DIOGNOSED,HE

KNOWS THIS,HE TELLS ME IM A JOB AND HE GOES TO WORK JUST TO FEED ME, NO LOVE NOTHING TO LOOK FORWARD TOO,(HIS WORDS) PLUS HES GETTING SICK TRYING TO PULL OFF THE WORKING AND TAKING CARE OF ME,MY 3 CATS AND MY DOG,( I DO AS MUCH AS I CAN,)PLUS HE FEEDS ALL MY OUTSIDE CRITTERS,WITCH IS SOMETHING I LOVED TO DO BUT CANT NOW .,HE THINKS(HE HAS MANAGED TO MAKE ME COMPLETELY DEPENDENT ON HIM,MY FAULT) BY THRETENING TO LEAVE ID BE UNABLE TO SURVIVE BUT IN TRUTH,IN MY HEART, I KNOW ID BE FREE,BUT I CANT LET HIM GO ,TRYED AND IT TURNS INTO IVE USED HIM 4 ,7 YEARS ,, ITS TOXIC I CANT FIGHT ROOMMATE WHOS HOUSE I LIVE IN IS FIGHTING COLON AND LIVER CANCER, I DONT PAY RENT BECAUSE I DONT BRING IN ENOUGH INCOME, ILL LEAVE IT AT THAT, I TRUELY TRYING TO FOCUS ON HEALING MYSELF, BUT MY MIND IS WORKING OVERTIME,TRYING TO USE '"THE POWER OF NOW" BY ECHART TOOLE, BUT ITS ALMOST LIKE I HAVE NO SKILL TO REMEMBER AND APPLY, LOVE TO U. LAURIE <marerob_2000@...> wrote: Question "Real Thing"?EVELYN BELL <beleve2005peoplepc> wrote: I wish written hugs could wrap around your energy field and convince your arms and shoulders that the real thing's happening. It is. ----- Original Message ----- From:

Sent: Thursday, May 03, 2007 12:37 PM Subject: Re: [] Re: Quado Daily Portion Hi Lauri, Sometimes it

is not a matter of looking at doors. I know how you feel as I have been diagnosed with MS. I think it is also about being able to say goodbye. Like Liane said about being able to let go. When I got sick, I had to say goodbye to the old me, and grieve her loss, in order to welcome the new me, with all her limitations. Sometimes life is not all shades of black and white but shades of black, white and different shades of gray. When I read the things you have written dear Laurie I not only sense your pain but I also sense your grief. It is okay to cry Laurie it is ok to grieve that loss. God probably watches you with tears in his eyes for he sees your suffering. He

is there for you Ms Laurie all you have to do is look up. And we are all here for you as well! Warm hugs with lots of love, LAURIE WEXLER <wexlaur > wrote: THANK U 4 SHARING THIS, ALL OF IT, I UNDERSTAND IT COMPLETLY, ONCE A FULL BLOWN ATHLETE WITH A WONDERFUL JOB ,NOW DISABLED IN PAIN, I WILL LOOK 4 THEDOORS THAT R OPENING,INSTEAD OF THOSE THAT HAVE ALREADY CLOSED,LOVE AND LIGHTLAURIETHANK U AGAIN 4 POINTING ME TOWRDS THE LIGHTEVELYN BELL <beleve2005peoplepc> wrote: Thanks for the good morning kiss. I've just written a depressing blog. May go back and delete it later. I say it, I see it, I go on. What the hey! The check's in the bank. I can drive a mile for a cup of coffee, now. Good times. ----- Original Message ----- From: lianeqrz_legey Sent: Thursday, May 03, 2007 5:18 AM Subject: [] Re: Quado Daily Portion Hello my dear, I perfectly understand what you are talking about.Even though my astral sign is not Scorpio I also had similar experiences...oh well. I do understand also the big trials that we all go through from times to times in life.I myself, when I feel lost or even close to despair, I recited to myself a Prayer from Saint Theresa D' Avila,one of my favorite saints, by the way... Let nothing disturb you,Let nothing frighten you,All things pass away: Those words over the years helped me focus what was really essential in my life, and also allowed me an incredible lesson in How to let go.I don't mean to say that I have mastered this art, but certainly can say that Ihave learned that sometimes we linger looking at one door that is already closed, and we fail to see that

another is already open..that is the art of being a true Phoenix, gathering strength and ressurfacing from ashes. I think that the mith of the Phoenix is a metaphor of the Human soul, through Journeys, battles, and lives(maybe?). I wish you much peace and joy, my friend, May your day today be infinitely blessed Your friend always here, Liane > >> > > > > > > > Quado Daily Portion> > > > > > > > You are the Phoenix> > > > > > > > There are moments in your life in which the portal of opportunity > opens> > wide. You can feel it around you. You can see it in your mind's> > eye. And it may well be, as often it is, that this portal opens > just as> > other doors are closing. Often when great turmoil in the world > causes> > general chaos in the old institutions, new portals are

opening in> > response, or in fact as a cause of the chaos, and you have a > choice, a> > choice to stay focused on the old forms you have come to rely upon > or to> > open your eyes to the newness that is opening and becoming around > you.> > > > > > > > This is the moment of opportunity, especially for those who have > felt> > that they were not properly appreciated and compensated by the old > forms> > of being. When those old ways crumble, those who are able to let > them> > go will find that new ways spring open, but they are ways that > require> > courage and creativity. They require that you clear away your> > resentment for the slights and disappointments of the past, and > refresh> > and renew your spirit so that you are fully ready to view things in > new> >

ways.> > > > > > > > If your entire focus is on bitterness and disappointment, if you are> > still chasing after what you have lost, then you will not see that > these> > old ways are mere shadows and that the sun is shining brightly, > though> > perhaps over a new horizon that did not even exist before.> > > > > > > > The barriers you thought existed because of your age or the amount > of> > money you have are crumbling very quickly. All that is needed is a> > willingness to try new ways of being and doing, an opening of your> > creative flow, a welcoming of the changes that are sweeping across > the> > earth.> > > > > > > > First, set aside some quiet time and ask to see the portals of> > opportunity that are opening in your areas of talent and

> expertise. Ask> > to have all doubt and fear removed from your heart and your > vision. Ask> > to be centered deeply within your own place of peace and truth. > Then> > ask for the portals to reveal themselves to you. Allow yourself to> > simply experience this unveiling, perhaps gradually over the coming> > weeks.> > > > > > > > Then set aside a little time each morning to repeat your request, > and> > you will find that more and more opportunities are made apparent to > you> > every day. While others complain about the negative effects of the> > changes in the world, these changes will suddenly appear to you in > their> > truth unveiled, as opportunities for you to be a phoenix, rising > from> > the ashes of the old in all the glory of the new.> > > > >

> > > Set aside the old dreams along with the old ways. Open your heart > and> > vision to new dreams, new ways of reaching your full potential as a> > creative and loving being. The new dreams are all around you, > shining> > and sparkling, waiting to be noticed. Open and you will see.> > > > > > > > Here is a little prayer for today> > > > I open the windows wide and take a deep breath, filling myself with > the> > winds of change that are blowing even now across my life. I feel > the> > bracing energy in these changes and welcome them into my life, to> > energize and charge me, to empower me.> > > > > > > > I ask to be filled with complete belief in myself, in who I am and > what> > I can do. I ask to be filled with courage and creativity, to free

> the> > flow of my creativity and allow it to ride the currents of the new > winds> > that blow. I ask that I may be filled with love completely, love of> > myself, love of life, love for the energy that flows around me.> > > > > > > > I am a part of what is new. I am a part of the bracing energy that > flows> > and is. I am power and love. I am.> >> To worry, is like wishing for something you don't want

! To worry, is like wishing for something you don't want !

Guest guest

OMG I wouldn't know what to do with one of those!EVELYN BELL <beleve2005@...> wrote: Real hug. ----- Original Message ----- From: Sent: Thursday, May 03, 2007 3:06 PM Subject: Re: [] Re: Quado Daily Portion Question "Real Thing"?EVELYN BELL <beleve2005peoplepc> wrote: I wish written hugs could wrap around your energy field and convince your arms and shoulders that the real thing's happening. It is. ----- Original

Message ----- From: Sent: Thursday, May 03, 2007 12:37 PM Subject: Re: [] Re: Quado Daily Portion Hi Lauri, Sometimes it is not a matter of looking at doors. I know how you feel as I have been diagnosed with MS. I think it is also about being able to say goodbye. Like Liane said about being able to let go. When I got sick, I had to say goodbye to the old me, and grieve her loss, in order to welcome the new me, with all her limitations. Sometimes life is not all shades of black and white but shades of black, white and different shades of gray. When I read the things you have written dear Laurie I not only sense your pain but I also sense your grief. It is okay to cry Laurie it is ok to grieve that loss. God probably watches you with tears in his eyes for he sees your suffering. He is there for you Ms Laurie all you have to do is look up. And we are all here for you as well! Warm hugs with lots of love, LAURIE WEXLER <wexlaur >

wrote: THANK U 4 SHARING THIS, ALL OF IT, I UNDERSTAND IT COMPLETLY, ONCE A FULL BLOWN ATHLETE WITH A WONDERFUL JOB ,NOW DISABLED IN PAIN, I WILL LOOK 4 THEDOORS THAT R OPENING,INSTEAD OF THOSE THAT HAVE ALREADY CLOSED,LOVE AND LIGHTLAURIETHANK U AGAIN 4 POINTING ME TOWRDS THE LIGHTEVELYN BELL <beleve2005peoplepc> wrote: Thanks for the good morning kiss. I've just written a depressing blog. May go back and delete it later. I say it, I see it, I go on. What the hey! The check's in the bank. I can drive a mile for a cup of coffee, now. Good

times. ----- Original Message ----- From: lianeqrz_legey Sent: Thursday, May 03, 2007 5:18 AM Subject: [] Re: Quado Daily Portion Hello my dear, I perfectly understand what you are talking about.Even though my astral sign is not Scorpio I also had similar experiences...oh well. I do understand also the big trials that we all go through from times to times in life.I myself, when I feel lost or even close to despair, I recited to myself a Prayer from Saint Theresa D'

Avila,one of my favorite saints, by the way... Let nothing disturb you,Let nothing frighten you,All things pass away: Those words over the years helped me focus what was really essential in my life, and also allowed me an incredible lesson in How to let go.I don't mean to say that I have mastered this art, but certainly can say that Ihave learned that sometimes we linger looking at one door that is already closed, and we fail to see that another is already open..that is the art of being a true Phoenix, gathering strength and ressurfacing from ashes. I think that the mith of the Phoenix is a metaphor of the Human soul, through Journeys, battles, and lives(maybe?). I wish you much peace and joy, my friend, May your day today be infinitely blessed Your friend always here, Liane >> This was such a powerful message to wake and rise to at 4 a.m. this > morning. I was born under the sign of the Phoenix. Scorpio has been > prescribed as the dominant nature of this sign. She who gets so > flustered, she stings herself to death ... what a focus to put on a > kid as you teach them their fortune is pre-ordained, foretold in the > stars. > I saw a real scorpion for the first time as a young adult, walking > down the

hall of a brand new house. My only "buying for and paying > for home" -- but not mine alone. It was open to me because I married. > I'd gone from placing my life in the hands of parents to placing it > in the hands of a man who wanted to own me. And to be above me and > apart from me, while keeping me dependent upon him. In other words, > Not Play Fair.> I lost that house, relinguishing the home it represented, long ago. I > have claimed my "Phoenix" nature over and over again over the years.> I often cannot see for the smokescreen. It is good to be reminded > what it is -- a passing condition. New life arises from the ashes, > over and over. It is natures way. Part of some mysterious plan -- too > big for my mind to grasp, but too big for it to ignore either.> Happy New Alls.> > --- In , "lianeqrz_legey" > butterflygris@

wrote:> >> > > > > > > > Quado Daily Portion> > > > > > > > You are the Phoenix> > > > > > > > There are moments in your life in which the portal of opportunity > opens> > wide. You can feel it around you. You can see it in your mind's> > eye. And it may well be, as often it is, that this portal opens > just as> > other doors are closing. Often when great turmoil in the world > causes> > general chaos in the old institutions, new portals are opening in> > response, or in fact as a cause of the chaos, and you have a > choice, a> > choice to stay focused on the old forms you have come to rely upon > or to> > open your eyes to the newness that is opening and becoming around > you.> > > > > > > >

This is the moment of opportunity, especially for those who have > felt> > that they were not properly appreciated and compensated by the old > forms> > of being. When those old ways crumble, those who are able to let > them> > go will find that new ways spring open, but they are ways that > require> > courage and creativity. They require that you clear away your> > resentment for the slights and disappointments of the past, and > refresh> > and renew your spirit so that you are fully ready to view things in > new> > ways.> > > > > > > > If your entire focus is on bitterness and disappointment, if you are> > still chasing after what you have lost, then you will not see that > these> > old ways are mere shadows and that the sun is shining brightly, > though> > perhaps over a new

horizon that did not even exist before.> > > > > > > > The barriers you thought existed because of your age or the amount > of> > money you have are crumbling very quickly. All that is needed is a> > willingness to try new ways of being and doing, an opening of your> > creative flow, a welcoming of the changes that are sweeping across > the> > earth.> > > > > > > > First, set aside some quiet time and ask to see the portals of> > opportunity that are opening in your areas of talent and > expertise. Ask> > to have all doubt and fear removed from your heart and your > vision. Ask> > to be centered deeply within your own place of peace and truth. > Then> > ask for the portals to reveal themselves to you. Allow yourself to> > simply experience this unveiling, perhaps

gradually over the coming> > weeks.> > > > > > > > Then set aside a little time each morning to repeat your request, > and> > you will find that more and more opportunities are made apparent to > you> > every day. While others complain about the negative effects of the> > changes in the world, these changes will suddenly appear to you in > their> > truth unveiled, as opportunities for you to be a phoenix, rising > from> > the ashes of the old in all the glory of the new.> > > > > > > > Set aside the old dreams along with the old ways. Open your heart > and> > vision to new dreams, new ways of reaching your full potential as a> > creative and loving being. The new dreams are all around you, > shining> > and sparkling, waiting to be noticed. Open and you will

see.> > > > > > > > Here is a little prayer for today> > > > I open the windows wide and take a deep breath, filling myself with > the> > winds of change that are blowing even now across my life. I feel > the> > bracing energy in these changes and welcome them into my life, to> > energize and charge me, to empower me.> > > > > > > > I ask to be filled with complete belief in myself, in who I am and > what> > I can do. I ask to be filled with courage and creativity, to free > the> > flow of my creativity and allow it to ride the currents of the new > winds> > that blow. I ask that I may be filled with love completely, love of> > myself, love of life, love for the energy that flows around me.> > > > > > > > I am a part of what is new.

I am a part of the bracing energy that > flows> > and is. I am power and love. I am.> >> To worry, is like wishing for something you don't want !

Guest guest

Hi Liane and the group, my name is rhonda, i am fairly new and have been trying to keep up with all of your messages as i've just started a new job (thankfully my saving grace). I have been thinking of everyone and want to thank you all for your unique energy, posts and experiences in life. My heart and prayers have gone out to you all as i've read your messages. I am so thankful for the truth in your posts Liane - A Life of Peace, Love & Faith is what I experience for myself. I'm so thankful to have such appreciation for each moment and was wondering if I could please pass this on as a bulletin on myspace? www.myspace.com/rhondiel

I know a lot of people needing healing, love, truth, prayers and support in their lives. I could not have gotten this far if not for the love, support and prayers of all my friends and family as we are getting over suddenly losing my mum before age 57. The shockwaves are just subsiding and I have been taking very deep breaths during the unfolding of my life since then. And very thankful for each moment. I will wait your reply,

Thank you once again. Love, Light and Peace to all xxx

----- Original Message ----From: lianeqrz_legey <butterflygris@...> Sent: Friday, May 11, 2007 7:00:35 PMSubject: [] Quado Daily Portion

Quado Daily Portion

A Life of Peace, Love & Faith

Imagine, if you will, a life of peace, love and faith. You do not have specific goals and plans, for you trust in the unfolding of life. You trust that if, minute by minute, you do what your heart tells you to do, you will naturally and easily accomplish what needs to be done.

You do not question and probe, wondering why this is so and when this or that will happen. You trust in the unfolding of time, knowing that at the highest and widest there is no linear time, merely being, and so simply being as you are in this moment is the ultimate accomplishment. To connect deeply and widely with everything that this moment contains cannot be surpassed by anything else you might do or accomplish.

And yet, somehow you accomplish much. And you accomplish it, whatever it may be, with a sense of peace inside, knowing that what you do is in full congruence with your own truth, as expressed through that quiet sense of being and knowing that lives within you.

You may be living a life that seems difficult to others, but to you, it simply is. Yes, there are challenges each day, and you take them as they come, learning, always learning and growing with each encounter with another person. People who appear to be difficult, people who are angry and upset, may be people that you can help through the presence of calmness that always surrounds you. And if not, well, that is all right too, for you are doing what you feel you are meant to do in every moment, and you simply seek guidance, moment by moment, from within and without, to know how to approach each person and each situation that arises.

As for money, you are not concerned. You know that the universe is deeply aware of both your desires and your needs, and that the needs will be met, just in time and just enough, and the desires may manifest over time, but then again, perhaps not in the form you might have expected. But this is all right too, for you know desires for what they are, ephemeral creatures that come and go, shadows, not reality. And you know that while fulfilling desires is sometimes fun, and feeling the brief emotions of triumph can be exhilarating, in the end you know that these are temporary satisfactions, nothing compared to the unfolding of one beautiful moment, just as it is, with full acceptance of all that it contains.

You are all right now and will be all right in the future, for you are deeply connected to all that is. And you recognize that each moment contains the seeds that you might plant, and that those seeds are of infinite variety and ever-changing, so that life is full of exciting and interesting plants sprouting continually.

And yet what does not change is your essential truth, your deeply connected self. And you recognize the seeds and the plants as the shadows of this one lifetime, and your essential soul truth as the reality that is, now and forever, in the world of timelessness and true being.

And so each day unfolds with a childish delight in its treasures, yet a timeless and calm peace at its center. Both are true in your deep appreciation of what is. And the frustrations and difficulties that others feel and express are like the thunder and lightning that accompany the storm, the storm that brings the water for the seeds you have planted.

It is all one. It is all as it should be. It is all there and yet not there, coming and going like a shadow on the wall, sometimes a shadow of delight, sometimes a shadow of loss and sadness, but a shadow nonetheless, even when it is vibrantly colored and fun, even when it is streaked with tears.

And within each moment you love deeply and truly, the flowers, the garden and the people within it, embracing them all in love and respect, honor and glory, feeling the oneness and connection and knowing that it is all a part of the same oneness that is you, that is all, that is as it is.

Ah, what goals? What worries? What plans? None are needed, for all is unfolding and changing in ways that go beyond your plans, your goals, your fears and doubts. And everything that was, is and will be is all encompassed right now in the heart of that rose you watch unfolding in the garden, in joy and beauty and infinite love.

Here is a little prayer for today

I am.

I am the unfolding and the being, the full expression of the beauty and wonder that is life.

I am the oneness with all that is, the heart of being that is. At the highest and widest, I am all that is.

I am.

I am.

Looking for a deal? Find great prices on flights and hotels with FareChase.

Guest guest

Hello Rhonda,

Nice to see you here my dear,

Just go ahead, you can post it there.

I would post it myself ,but I have had many complaints that I post one

too many bulletins, and I was spamming..lol, soo...

There are many ways we can help each other , and as long as you keep

where it came from, Quado daily Portion " it is all good.

Blessings to you

Liane

--- In , Rhonda Rance <rhonda_rance@...>

wrote:

>

> Hi Liane and the group, my name is rhonda, i am fairly new and have

been trying to keep up with all of your messages as i've just started a

new job (thankfully my saving grace). I have been thinking of everyone

and want to thank you all for your unique energy, posts and experiences

in life. My heart and prayers have gone out to you all as i've read your

messages. I am so thankful for the truth in your posts Liane - A Life of

Peace, Love & Faith is what I experience for myself. I'm so thankful to

have such appreciation for each moment and was wondering if I could

please pass this on as a bulletin on myspace? www.myspace.com/rhondiel

>

> I know a lot of people needing healing, love, truth, prayers and

support in their lives. I could not have gotten this far if not for the

love, support and prayers of all my friends and family as we are getting

over suddenly losing my mum before age 57. The shockwaves are just

subsiding and I have been taking very deep breaths during the unfolding

of my life since then. And very thankful for each moment. I will wait

your reply,

>

> Thank you once again. Love, Light and Peace to all xxx

>

>

> ----- Original Message ----

> From: lianeqrz_legey butterflygris@...

>

> Sent: Friday, May 11, 2007 7:00:35 PM

> Subject: [] Quado Daily Portion

>

>

>

>

> Quado Daily Portion

>

> A Life of Peace, Love & Faith

>

> Imagine, if you will, a life of peace, love and faith. You do not have

specific goals and plans, for you trust in the unfolding of life. You

trust that if, minute by minute, you do what your heart tells you to do,

you will naturally and easily accomplish what needs to be done.

>

> You do not question and probe, wondering why this is so and when this

or that will happen. You trust in the unfolding of time, knowing that at

the highest and widest there is no linear time, merely being, and so

simply being as you are in this moment is the ultimate accomplishment.

To connect deeply and widely with everything that this moment contains

cannot be surpassed by anything else you might do or accomplish.

>

> And yet, somehow you accomplish much. And you accomplish it, whatever

it may be, with a sense of peace inside, knowing that what you do is in

full congruence with your own truth, as expressed through that quiet

sense of being and knowing that lives within you.

>

> You may be living a life that seems difficult to others, but to you,

it simply is. Yes, there are challenges each day, and you take them as

they come, learning, always learning and growing with each encounter

with another person. People who appear to be difficult, people who are

angry and upset, may be people that you can help through the presence of

calmness that always surrounds you. And if not, well, that is all right

too, for you are doing what you feel you are meant to do in every

moment, and you simply seek guidance, moment by moment, from within and

without, to know how to approach each person and each situation that

arises.

>

> As for money, you are not concerned. You know that the universe is

deeply aware of both your desires and your needs, and that the needs

will be met, just in time and just enough, and the desires may manifest

over time, but then again, perhaps not in the form you might have

expected. But this is all right too, for you know desires for what they

are, ephemeral creatures that come and go, shadows, not reality. And you

know that while fulfilling desires is sometimes fun, and feeling the

brief emotions of triumph can be exhilarating, in the end you know that

these are temporary satisfactions, nothing compared to the unfolding of

one beautiful moment, just as it is, with full acceptance of all that it

contains.

>

> You are all right now and will be all right in the future, for you are

deeply connected to all that is. And you recognize that each moment

contains the seeds that you might plant, and that those seeds are of

infinite variety and ever-changing, so that life is full of exciting and

interesting plants sprouting continually.

>

> And yet what does not change is your essential truth, your deeply

connected self. And you recognize the seeds and the plants as the

shadows of this one lifetime, and your essential soul truth as the

reality that is, now and forever, in the world of timelessness and true

being.

>

> And so each day unfolds with a childish delight in its treasures, yet

a timeless and calm peace at its center. Both are true in your deep

appreciation of what is. And the frustrations and difficulties that

others feel and express are like the thunder and lightning that

accompany the storm, the storm that brings the water for the seeds you

have planted.

>

> It is all one. It is all as it should be. It is all there and yet not

there, coming and going like a shadow on the wall, sometimes a shadow of

delight, sometimes a shadow of loss and sadness, but a shadow

nonetheless, even when it is vibrantly colored and fun, even when it is

streaked with tears.

>

> And within each moment you love deeply and truly, the flowers, the

garden and the people within it, embracing them all in love and respect,

honor and glory, feeling the oneness and connection and knowing that it

is all a part of the same oneness that is you, that is all, that is as

it is.

>

> Ah, what goals? What worries? What plans? None are needed, for all is

unfolding and changing in ways that go beyond your plans, your goals,

your fears and doubts. And everything that was, is and will be is all

encompassed right now in the heart of that rose you watch unfolding in

the garden, in joy and beauty and infinite love.

>

>

>

> I am.

>

> I am the unfolding and the being, the full expression of the beauty

and wonder that is life.

>

> I am the oneness with all that is, the heart of being that is. At the

highest and widest, I am all that is.

>