RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re: List of essential Oils and applications

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hey there Liane - this is a great list - essential oils are part of my daily routine, I use them, I work with them with my kids/pets/friends...and I use them in my practice as much as I can. Essential Oils and Flower Essences can gently and effectively assist us in shifting our thinking, clearing emotional blocks in addition to offering physical healing properties. Essential Oils and Flower Essences do support the overall wellbeing of a person, but individuals taking medication should be careful about mixing... Peace and blessings to you as always - lianeqrz_legey <butterflygris@...> wrote: Essential Oil Associated with: Allspice Prosperity Almond Peace, prosperity Amber Success, Good fortune Anise Peaceful sleep, Youthfulness Bergamot Money, Success Carnation Healing, Strength Cedar Purification, Love, Money, Psychic power. Cinnamon Attraction, Speed Cypress Comfort, Protection Coconut Purification, Peace, Intuition Eucalyptus Healing & Myrrh protection, Purification, Spirituality incense Purification, Luck, Protection, Spirituality Gardenia Love, Peace Heliotrope Healing, Wealth Honeysuckle Money, Psychic powers Hyacinth Love, Happiness Hysop Purification Jasmine Spiritual love Juniper Protection, Love Lavender Healing, Peace, Love Lemon Love, Friendship, Purification Lilac Protection Lily Protection Lotus Protection, Healing, Spirituality Magnolia Fidelity Musk Attraction, Lust Myrrh Spirituality, Protection Orange Love, Beauty, Prosperity Orris Love, Divination, Home protection Patchouly Love, Money, Fertility Peach Love, Fertility Peppermint Healing, Luck Pine Fertility, Prosperity, Protection Rose Love, Healing, beauty Rose Geranium Love, Fertility, Protection Sage Wisdom, Purification Sandalwood Protection, Purification, Spirituality Sweetgrass Spiritual attraction Tulip Love, Prosperity Vanilla Love, Lust Verbena Protection, Love Vetivert Love, luck, money Violet Love, Healing, Peace Wisteria Mental powers Ylang Ylang Opportunity, Peace

Be a PS3 game guru.Get your game face on with the latest PS3 news and previews at Games.

Guest guest

Question how does one who is on medication find out about this mixing thing? And how do you use essential oils? Dab it on your wrists? How? Thanks! <cmagnellini32@...> wrote: Hey there Liane - this is a great list - essential oils are part of my daily routine, I use them, I work with them with my kids/pets/friends...and I use them in my practice as much as I can. Essential Oils and Flower Essences can gently and

effectively assist us in shifting our thinking, clearing emotional blocks in addition to offering physical healing properties. Essential Oils and Flower Essences do support the overall wellbeing of a person, but individuals taking medication should be careful about mixing... Peace and blessings to you as always - lianeqrz_legey <butterflygrisgmail> wrote: Essential Oil Associated with: Allspice Prosperity Almond Peace, prosperity Amber Success, Good fortune Anise Peaceful sleep, Youthfulness Bergamot Money, Success Carnation Healing, Strength Cedar Purification, Love, Money, Psychic power. Cinnamon Attraction, Speed Cypress Comfort, Protection Coconut Purification, Peace, Intuition Eucalyptus Healing & Myrrh protection, Purification, Spirituality incense Purification, Luck, Protection, Spirituality Gardenia Love, Peace Heliotrope Healing, Wealth Honeysuckle Money, Psychic powers Hyacinth Love, Happiness Hysop Purification Jasmine Spiritual love Juniper Protection, Love Lavender Healing, Peace, Love Lemon Love, Friendship, Purification Lilac Protection Lily Protection Lotus Protection, Healing,

Spirituality Magnolia Fidelity Musk Attraction, Lust Myrrh Spirituality, Protection Orange Love, Beauty, Prosperity Orris Love, Divination, Home protection Patchouly Love, Money, Fertility Peach Love, Fertility Peppermint Healing, Luck Pine Fertility, Prosperity, Protection Rose Love, Healing, beauty Rose Geranium Love, Fertility, Protection Sage Wisdom, Purification Sandalwood Protection, Purification, Spirituality Sweetgrass Spiritual attraction Tulip Love, Prosperity Vanilla Love, Lust Verbena Protection, Love Vetivert Love, luck, money Violet Love, Healing, Peace Wisteria Mental powers Ylang Ylang Opportunity, Peace Be a PS3

game guru.Get your game face on with the latest PS3 news and previews at Games.

Guest guest

The mixing...I know that certain trainings address this - though I

am not sure specifically who (with regards to the training) you

could look for. A friend of mine who works with aromatherapy and

natural healing alternatives did go through some type of training on

it...also, I know in some of my liturature it does address it.

There are a few things to keep in mind, some oils, depending upon

what they are, and how sensitive your skin is should not be placed

directly upon the skin, some require a delution. A friend of mine

felt his skin burn after using an oil with pepper in it...so...I

advise caution if you are not used to the oils or your skin is

sensitive.

In order to get a fuller benefit from Essential Oils breathing in

the fragrance in addition to placing them on your body is wonderful.

Some essential oils can be ingested, and that really is great!

Intuition plays a strong part in the 'where' to use the oils. I have

found that after I have placed a few drops in the palms of my hands,

rubbed them together and smelled them by I can intuit where to place

the oils. Or...sometimes, I just place them on the chakra points

that I feel drawn to. The back of the neck, wrists and bottoms of

feet are great for easy absorption into the system. Also you can

work with the acupuncture pressure points to effect both either the

physical or emotional body. Hope that was helpful...I'd be glad to

answer any other questions!

> Essential Oil

> Associated with:

> Allspice

> Prosperity

> Almond

> Peace, prosperity

> Amber

> Success, Good fortune

> Anise

> Peaceful sleep, Youthfulness

> Bergamot

> Money, Success

> Carnation

> Healing, Strength

> Cedar

> Purification, Love, Money, Psychic power.

> Cinnamon

> Attraction, Speed

> Cypress

> Comfort, Protection

> Coconut

> Purification, Peace, Intuition

> Eucalyptus

> Healing

> & Myrrh

> protection, Purification, Spirituality

> incense

> Purification, Luck, Protection, Spirituality