RemedySpot.com
Guest Faruk Shaikh

acl tear ayurvedic medicines pls help

Rate this topic

Guest Faruk Shaikh

Dear sir,

Pls advice 3 weeks from today I twisted my knee and got injuiry.

I undergone MRI after 5 days of injuiry - I am using 90% of day a brace for knee

1 Week I taken total rest 1 week partial and 1 week in office work with brace always on

- MRI report impresssions

There is full thickness tear of the middle one third of the anterior cruciate ligament with asscociated small marrow contusions in the anterolateral femoral condyle and posterolateral tibial plateau.

There is tear of distal medical collateral ligament with mild sprain of the proximal lateral collateral ligament and probable posterolateral corner injury.

Moderate joint effusion is seen extending in the suprapatellar bursa with mild cellulitis.

50% Doctor suggested to start physio slow mobilty after 21 days and would recover and self healing is possible

50% doctor suggest to go for surgery and get 100% healing

I play light cricket - life style of evening walk and light excercise- never play football, sking, basketball or pivoting games.

I am 31 yrs and job involves travelling, office, factory work as engineer

Thanks in advance for your reply and help

Regards

Faruk

Guest fruitloverlady

I'm not a doctor and do not actually know some of the jargon terms you've mentioned here. But I advise that you do this first - "50% Doctor suggested to start physio slow mobilty after 21 days and would recover and self healing is possible". If after a month you're not yet fully recovered, I think it's best that you go for surgery. However, this will depend on your actual situation. Do you feel severe pain or anything? If yes, then you should act now before it's too late.