RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Saturday prayer requests posted by Anne

Rate this topic

Guest guest

----------------- Bulletin Message -----------------From: <a href='http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile & friendid=97363766 & MyToken=5625b29a-3e58-4e6c-a1df-9f6a2cddcfc4'>Anne</a>Date: May 19, 2007 9:44 AM please please pray for my friend Bill and whatever situation he is experiencing with his health right now. this is from a bulletin he posted ty allanne~~~~~~~~~~~~~~West Michigan RockFibro Benefityes it is i. quickly while i can move i am begging for some angels. i am dying but don't let the benefit concert die too. it realy will help others and still are so much ignorance about fibro ( APDD)Acute Pain Dergulation Disease. its all about pain control that doesn't exist yet. please won't someone come forward and help. perhaps my last breath could say thank you instead of dam. bless you all and i love youRockFibro Bill repost every day every hour please till july ***************there are so many people involved. please repost evry 15 minutes..... we need help with the benefit. I am dying and have hade to mega dose pain killer to sit up and write this. It may be the last thing written. I am begging for some angels to take over thae concert. Very minor preprations remain, you just most likely will not have me. Please don't let this die with me. People with Acute Pain Deregulation Disease are suffuring in a nightmarishly horendous life. please help them and alow me peace. I cry hourly for the strength to stand and fight again. Please help us.Rock Fibro Bill loves you all so. Hopefully I will take all the pain with me and leave the rest of you healthy.Love to all caring

souls,Bill~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Good Morning Dear Friends~As most are aware, this past week my cousin's husband of two months suffered a massive heart attack. Then my Uncle, her Dad, passed on Tuesday. Late last night, My Dad was rushed to the emergency room. He has been admitted with many problems. Liver protein count is high, bilirubin numbers high, jaundice, 'sludge' surrounding his intestines from gall bladder along with dark urine. His gall bladder needs removed immediately, however, my Dad had a quad by pass seven years ago and the other doctors are waiting on clearance from his cardiology surgeons. That along with the fever and jaundice gives alarm to perform necessary surgery. I shall not worry this day as I put ALL my faith in our Lord.Along with you all, my mighty prayer warriors, I lift up my earthly father. into more than

capable hands. Our Father will give the my Dad HIS PEACE which passeth all understanding, grant the physicians wisdom and guide the surgeons skilled hands. God is in control of ALL things! AMEN! With Love in Christ and a heart filled with gratitudeRuthAnn ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Please pray for my friend Ricky. He wants to move back to Texas, but does not have the money to do so without assistance from his family. His brother is considering loaning him the money. He is also going to call their sister and asking if she can help. His brother told Ricky to give him 2 days and he would give him his answer then. If his brother doesn't help him get back to the US, Ricky may very well not be able to come back at all. Ricky has never seen his mother or grandmother's graves. He also has never seen his neices and nephews. He so desperately wants to come home. Thank you. HUGZ!! Blessings,Deb~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~I JUST WANT TO SAY THANK YOU TO ALL MY FRIENDS THAT HAVE LEFT ME ANGELS AND FOR KEEPING US IN YOUR HEARTS AND FOR PRAYING FOR US ALL....TODAY WAS A VERY HARD DAY FOR ME I HAD TO TAKE HER TO THE DR. FOR SOME TEST TO BE DONE BEFORE FRIDAY AND SHE SCARED ME HALF TO DEATH CAUSE SHE PASSED OUT AND FELL TO THE FLOOR SO SCARY IM HOLDING MY HEAD HIGH FOR HER ITS HARD BUT IM DOING IT.....I DONT KNOW IF I WILL BE ON FRIDAY BUT WILL LET YOU ALL KNOW WHATS UP AS SOON AS I KNOW...THANK YOU AGAIN GOD BLESS YOU ALLLOVE AND HUG'S, LAURIE XOXOXOX~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Hi again my faithful praying brethren. One of our sisters needs pray. She believes God is trying to tell her something in her dreams. She has been having a particular dream repeatedly and she doesn't understand it. Let's pray that, if this dream is from Him, that He will reveal what He

would have her to know from this dream. If it is not, that He will stop the dream from recurring. If you believe God is speaking a word for her and you would like to contact her, her URL is http://www.myspace.com/caringconnection Thanks for your prayers. YBICJ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Hola everyone!!:Lately, I haven't been feeling like my usual self - which has been bothering me, a lot. I hope you'll keep me in your prayers because I really want to feel 'normal', again. A few of my troubles have been acting up and those of you, who know what I'm referring to, know how much of a hassle those troubles can get. Your prayers would be greatly appreciated, I need them more than you'll ever realize. Thank-you, my precious friends!!!~Ang-Lyn~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~OFFICERS DOWN ONE WOUNDED--PLEASE

PRAY FOR THEM PAYNE SPRINGS, Texas – A man shot and killed two County sheriff's deputies and wounded another Thursday afternoon, hours after the deputies participated in a memorial to honor peace officers slain in the line of duty, authorities said. The deputies – two in uniform and the other in plainclothes – were responding to a domestic disturbance call in this East Texas town when they were shot with a high-powered rifle, sheriff's Lt. Pat Mc said. The slain officers were identified as Deputy Tony Price Ogburn, 61, of Log Cabin, and plainclothes investigator Habelt, 63, who was from the Eustace area. The wounded deputy was , 40, of Athens.christrina~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~These men and woman...they go as far as dying for YOU. Never let one day pass that you don't thank God they were there doing their job. I'm not asking for you to believe in this

war...but it's real and their fighting and yes, their dying. I know first hand the affects it has on people. My son will leave here in 3 weeks for his second tour in Iraq. I'm scared....I feel as if the air can't fill my lungs full enough at times. Please pray for THEM.......because many are dying for YOU everyday. Many blessings to YOU.....and God bless THEM,Sheila~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~"I NEED A PRAY REQUEST PLEASE, FOR OUR DUGHTER IN LAW ,,,,,,,,JULIE, SHE IS IN LOTS OF PAIN HAS A FORM OF MS, AND THEY HAVE 2 SONS ONE IS ONLY 4YRS, HES OUT HERE MOST OF THE DAYS, BUT THIS WEEK SHE HAS REALLY BEEN IN SO MUCH PAIN, AND I JUST DONT KNOW QUITE HOW TO HELP, BUT ASK FOR YOUR PRAYERS! FOR HER, GOD KNOWS ALL OUR TROUBLES AND PAINS, SO PLEASE I ASK YOU ALL REMEMBER HER TODAY , AS YOU GO TO OUR LORD IN PRAY! ADD HER TO YOUR LIST.THANKING YOU ALL IN CHRIST NAMELOVE YOU ALL,

KATIE"~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Dylan fell off the monkey bars at school yesterday afternoon and kept complaining with his right arm which was a little swollen, so we tried the ice and ibuprofen but as of this morning it still wasn't any better so I took him to the ER and they did X-rays and told us that his wrist is broken. They put a splint on him and gave him a sling to use and he has to go to the orthopedic doctor next Wednesday to have his cast put on, which he will have to wear for 6-8 weeks. So please remember Dylan in your prayers Much Love,~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Hi friends, Much prayer is needed for Robin today. She over did yesterday with two of triplets in the hospital. Much swelling and pain in the legs, please pray.'tks so much, debbie~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~05/17/07 he once told me that he will come back once he realized he made a mistake.please help me pray

for my husband fred to forgive me, forgive himself, and know in his heart that he has been forgiven, pray that he sees the light and that he finds his way back to his wife and children and live a in a peaceful marriage. 05/18/07my husband said that he will call me later...please pray that i have the strength to say what i needed to say without hurting his feelingsplease pray that his eyes, ears,and heart is open and will accept his family back to his lifeplease pray that this is an opportunity towards marriage restorationNo name given~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Update on Meshi (Brain tumor) I right now am more worried about Meshi. She is so young and beautiful inside and out and so full of love. My daughter said that she talked to Meshi's mom and so far so good. She came out of the surgery ok and after she woke up said she was hungry so thats a good sign. They

are keeping her for a few days or more to make sure there are no complications but they dont for see any at this time. They said she is responding well. Thank you all for your prayers and love and I will continue to keep you all updated.Cheryl~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ "I just wanted to tell you that my dad is worse and for the doctors he's done.Doctors said he's in coma and maybe he won't make it through the night, I wish I could have some good news but the tears keep running down my face, Thanx for the prayers...n' I still believe in a BIG really BIG miracle if you read this before the dawn, plz Pray for my dad he may be alive :'(God bless you..."no name given~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~hello can i ask u a favor to pray for my boyfriend Genehe fall from a bridge and he is on life support and he is very bad....the doc. said he may not make it thru the night...im very sad and bad...please can u

help us pray for him. thanks.- - - - Please keep Tania's boyfriend in prayer!Thanks, ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Something came up today involving a family member and I need each and every friend I have on here praying with all their heart and soul! This family member is in so much need right now and my heart is breaking for them!This is one request that has to remain an unspoken one but God can answer any and all unspoken prayer requests too!Just pray for guidance FROM GOD in their life! God bless you all, Annette~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ I feel like my life is crumbling down around me. I have been married to the same man for almost 21 years. We have two teenagers. I just need prayer for strength. I am really in a spritual battle right now. My husband is looking on the internet for women to have fantasy chats with. And looking for someone to meet and have sex with him. He has several profiles

on different sites looking for women. He is lying to them and telling he is seperated.The kids know what's going on, and it is really affecting them. I feel like he will acually go through with meeting someone. I am an intercessor and intercessory team cordinator for another ministry (crossover) and I feel like I have two big bullseyes on the front and back. And feel like the arrows are hitting the bullseye. God Bless You ! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Please pray that I get a job A.S.A.P!!! I have no money coming on and the bills are piling up. I love you all for your prayers. May God bless you as you lift up my needs. I am always here to lift you up when you need it. All my love, Donna~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ I have been fighting to get my disability since 1995. Tuesday the 22nd at 10:45 am I get my day in court. Please pray for the judge to see the need I have for the disability since I can no longer work. Also please pray for my

spine, besides my back I just found out after being in the hospital last weekend that I have a ruptured disk in my neck & it is very dangerous & will require surgery. Please pray for my complete healing & for God to restore my spine from top to bottom. Thanks for your support through your prayers for me & Melinda!Love Always In Christ, & Melinda!In Christ We Serve 4 LIFE!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Jesus is the only way, He is my everything, He is there when i need him, And he will never left me he will stay with me till the end, I am glad that i no that i no that heaven is my home, Jesus said i will go with you all the way, PLEASE REMEMBER Eddie Brown in your prayers, He needs Jesus in his life so please pray now in the name of Jesus† Evangelist E. ston †~~~~~~~~~~~~~~A young lady that I was honored to meet last February 14th, 2007 at their church's very first outreach to strippers is in

a coma. At this time, I'm unsure of how severe her condition is but it's very serious. At this time, I can't really give out too many details because what I know is hear say. le is not awake to tell her story so I wait until I'm positive of what occured out of respect for my friend. Please pray for her and for God's complete and divine will to be done in her situation. le did an outreach on Friday night where she and a few others met prostitutes on the street and gave them Bibles, prayed for them. Newschannel 3 did a big story on it. Here's the link. You can copy and paste it into your web browser. http://www.wwmt.com/news/danielle_35919___article.html/candy_hope.html Lift her up to the LORD for she is needed here on earth. I may be traveling to Grand Rapids to see her this evening

so if you don't mind, cover me in prayer as well. Blessings to you and to yours, Becky McDermont"White As Snow Ministries"Isaiah 1:18231-357-0581~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Deb and her husband were my best friends when I lived in Arizona. Deb and I were VP's at a $3 billion company that went bankrupt. She was the only one to stay in touch and and support me through some extremely difficult years. She has been fighting cancer for over a year and it is starting to get the best of her. Her husband Skip sent this yesterday. I would very much appreciate the prayer or words of encouragement to be sent to me. I will copy and past them, and send to her. Thanks so much. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ We have some bad news and need your help. Debbie has at least 6 new lesions, or tumors, in her brain. Two of them are

medium sized and 4 of them are "small". They are all scattered in different regions of her brain. The dr. said at least 6 new tumors, as the MRI only did slices of 7.5mm of images, so there could be more tumors in segments unseen by the MRI. The dr. said the statistical odds are very high that she does have more than 6. They believe these new tumors are more metastases, or migrations from her lung or lymph nodes tumors. Debbie has asked me, to ask you, to pray a specific prayer for her, if you are a person who is a Believer: "God, please let the doctors and their tools kill and remove Debbie's brain cancer". If you are a member of a church and they have prayer groups, if you could add Debbie to the list of prayer recipients, she would greatly appreciate that too. Needless to say, we're both very scared, nervous and

anxious. We've both had wild mood swings the last 4 days and have cried more than we ever have together. If you are not a praying person, please at least say or think a few good words for Debbie. She really needs the benefit of a large number of people focusing prayer on her condition. Thanks from the bottom of my heart.Skip~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~UPDATE Update on Patty Griffith's dad. Patty asked me to let everyone know that they received more bad news on, May 15th. For those of you who haven't heard Patty's father was diagnosed on May 3rd with stage 4 lung cancer. They went for more testing yesterday and found out that it has also spread to his brain. The family is in good spirits and they are praying for a physical healing.. She asked for everyone to please keep her and her family in their prayers. This is one of the hardest things that she has ever had to endure.

Please pray for strength as they go through the next weeks. God bless ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~PRAISE REPORT....... first being last... my tiniest twin grandson, Tyrell Xavier Sawyer, aka T-warrior, is doing so great his nurse told my daughter yesterday that the Dr. said he is amazed at how fast he is healing from his last surgery... he is awake most often now. And as per my request that Father would send health care givers who would love him, as we are distant from where he is and unable to visit often, one of the nurses told my daughter, Alisha, that he is so cute that they are all falling in love with him... and that one nurse told her not to worry too much she would be sure to cuddle him and nurture him every chance she got... I've yet to have the opertunity to see his eyes open, but my girl says he has great big wide eyes, his daddy's I think, and they are blue like my daughters right now... my pic this day is of him...thank you for

all the fervent availing much prayers dear warriors... O'my soul bless the Lord, for He is greatly to be praised... today I praise Father for you... each and all, how grateful I am to have the priveledge of being so connected to you... thank God for you and that you may reap even as you have sown... second, not least, I requested prayer for the finances of my sis and her husband... well, she works at Wal-mart, who doesn't give overtime and they are. She's' getting all the overtime she can handle this week... my brother in law when back to a job he has already quit twice, and on his first day back he got a $2. raise. imagine that? God is in control, amen and amen. third for those who haven't heard, my Tina Marie Kemper is safely on her way back to her home state of OR. bless her and keep her dear Jesus... she is learning that she can trust Him for every step of her life and to keep her and uphold her, even to

pick her up when she falls... she shall know that she is the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus. yet she shall not be self-righteous, because she is not, but shall be and already is who Father has created her to be. amen. forth, rain, we got rain for an entire afternoon as the result of prayer... this from a 30% to nil chance of rain... thank YOU Father, to You be the glory, for Yours is the power and the honor for ever and ever, for the wonderful things you have done. Amen. Bless you all so much, as you touch hearts, as you receive the rain of His blessings, as your loved ones grow in health and love and joy... that you may have the favor of God and of man... and for your prosperity... blessings... blessings... blessings... pouring out like rain... rain... rain... rejoice in the Lord, always, again I say rejoice... amen. thank you, Wa Do, gracios, momma gold~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~okay so my name is

Abigail I want prayer for favor but mostly jsut God's will for my life. I applied for a 40 Day Apprenticeship thing with the cause in Fort Mill SC. I really would like to go, the only problem is it would cos aproximately $400. I just got a job so I could praobably get it, but than my sister would be by herself without anyone to watch her kids for her. PLus, I dont know if my job would give me 40+ days off without firing me...So, Im just giving it to God and allowing His will tobe done b/c even though I'd love to go I relize that I do have other responsibilities here first. I guess just pray for clariy fo rwhat God wants me to do. Thank you and God bless.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~I just got a prayer request from a friend of mine. HEr an dher husband are building an orphange in Mexico and just got a call from a pastor askingthem to take a 17 year old girl and her 18 month old baby. She, the girl, is living at home with her Dad. HE is molesting her and the 18 month old

baby is his. My friend's husband suggested they call the police so the Dad gets taken away and the baby goes up for adoption but the pastor didnt like that idea so they dont know what's happening with her. PLEASE PLEASE PRAY FO RHER AN DHER BABY. I DONT THINK I COULD BEG YOU ENOUGH. THIS IS SO SERIOUS!!!! THAT GIRL AND HER BABY HAVER A DESTINY AND DESERVE TO BE HAPPY. MAYBE EVEN MORE THAN US. IT would have been legal for her, and probably cheaper, for her to just abort the baby and run away but she didnt. She chose to keepthe baby and take responsiblity..This is so huge. God love sher and her baby very much. HE died fo rthem and they both need to know that. SO, pleas epray like you would want someone to pray fo ryou if you were in her shoes. thanks from Abigail~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~My Sister-Lynn-is still in the Nursing home for rehab., Her legs are very weak as she had real bad celulitus and lymphodema in them. They are very

swollen, tight and red hot. The Drs. are trying to get it under control with antibiotics but, so far it has come and never been completly gone (going on 3yrs. now). They keep changing antibiotics because it becomes resistant to most. I know that prayer is our only answer, so your prayers are so greatly appreciated. She is also very depressed, being in out of hospitals , and rehab. centers , for so long now. She Loves the LORD JESUS, never complains, and has a real sweet spirit about it, I just can tell it is taking it's tole on her. Bless her heart. Love and Prayers,ROSE~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Hey guys,Every one please pray.I am still sick been sick since Tuesday.The dr said i feel better in a few days but I dont .I can hardely talk my mouth is swollen still.i am also sick to my stomach.I am going to try to go back to dr today might have to wait till

Monday.Pray for my job that they can try to understand and pray for the girl who has to work and cover my shift .thanks,dori~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`Hi again my fellow prayer warriors. My Friend has a prayer request. If you would like to email her, her URL is http://www.myspace.com/htowngirl_30 . Here is her prayer request: I have been going through a crisis in my life and I could always use a prayer warrior! I am 31 years old and my husband walked out on me and three children saying he was not happy. I have tried to get him in church, counseling, etc...he refused. He has filed for divorce only after 2 weeks of being gone. I have been a basket case and was hospitalized for bleeding stomach ulcers due to my nerves. I love him very much and have been praying for God to talk to him and deal with his heart. He came by here

Tuesday crying his eyes out and told me that he thought he had made a mistake. He told me how sorry he was and that he me and the kids more than anything! He said we were the best things that ever happened to him and he talked of coming home. We were so excited and cheerful that I our family was going to be reconciled, and he called the next day telling me that he was confused. He said that he was not coming home and he was going through with the divorce. This devastated me and my children once again. I hit my knees and prayed that God would take away from me and I laid it at His feet! I know God gave me this man and satan is trying to take him away! I ask that you pray for me and children strength and God do his will in this matter. Thank you in advance. Your sister in Christ, ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Guest guest

Dear Lord,

Please help these people to heal and be comfortable in their healing

process. I ask that you provide me the insight to say or write the

words to assist with their healing. Please assist with cleansing

their negative attachments that may be preventing them from healing,

as long as it is in their greatest and highest good, Amen.

Hope this helps,

Transcend with love and light,

Deb

>

>

> ----------------- Bulletin Message -----------------

> From: <a href='http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?

fuseaction=user.viewprofile & friendid=97363766 & MyToken=5625b29a-3e58-

4e6c-a1df-9f6a2cddcfc4'>Anne</a>

> Date: May 19, 2007 9:44 AM

>

> please please pray for my friend Bill and whatever situation he is

experiencing with his health right now. this is from a bulletin he

posted ty all

> anne

> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

> West Michigan RockFibro Benefit

> yes it is i. quickly while i can move i am begging for some angels.

i am dying but don't let the benefit concert die too. it realy will

help others and still are so much ignorance about fibro ( APDD)

> Acute Pain Dergulation Disease. its all about pain control that

doesn't exist yet. please won't someone come forward and help.

perhaps my last breath could say thank you instead of dam. bless you

all and i love you

> RockFibro Bill

> repost every day every hour please till july

> ***************

> there are so many people involved. please repost evry 15

minutes..... we need help with the benefit. I am dying and have hade

to mega dose pain killer to sit up and write this. It may be the last

thing written. I am begging for some angels to take over thae

concert. Very minor preprations remain, you just most likely will not

have me. Please don't let this die with me. People with Acute Pain

Deregulation Disease are suffuring in a nightmarishly horendous life.

please help them and alow me peace. I cry hourly for the strength to

stand and fight again. Please help us.

> Rock Fibro Bill loves you all so. Hopefully I will take all the

pain with me and leave the rest of you healthy.

> Love to all caring souls,

> Bill

> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

> Good Morning Dear Friends~

> As most are aware, this past week my cousin's husband of two months

suffered a massive heart attack. Then my Uncle, her Dad, passed on

Tuesday.

> Late last night, My Dad was rushed to the emergency room. He has

been admitted with many problems. Liver protein count is high,

bilirubin numbers high, jaundice, 'sludge' surrounding his intestines

from gall bladder along with dark urine. His gall bladder needs

removed immediately, however, my Dad had a quad by pass seven years

ago and the other doctors are waiting on clearance from his

cardiology surgeons. That along with the fever and jaundice gives

alarm to perform necessary surgery.

> I shall not worry this day as I put ALL my faith in our Lord.

> Along with you all, my mighty prayer warriors, I lift up my earthly

father. into more than capable hands. Our Father will give the my Dad

HIS PEACE which passeth all understanding, grant the physicians

wisdom and guide the surgeons skilled hands. God is in control of ALL

things! AMEN!

> With Love in Christ and a heart filled with gratitude

> RuthAnn

> Please pray for my friend Ricky. He wants to move back to Texas,

but does not have the money to do so without assistance from his

family. His brother is considering loaning him the money. He is also

going to call their sister and asking if she can help. His brother

told Ricky to give him 2 days and he would give him his answer then.

If his brother doesn't help him get back to the US, Ricky may very

well not be able to come back at all.

> Ricky has never seen his mother or grandmother's graves. He also

has never seen his neices and nephews. He so desperately wants to

come home.

> Thank you. HUGZ!!

> Blessings,

> Deb

> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

> I JUST WANT TO SAY THANK YOU TO ALL MY FRIENDS THAT HAVE LEFT ME

ANGELS AND FOR KEEPING US IN YOUR HEARTS AND FOR PRAYING FOR US

ALL....

> TODAY WAS A VERY HARD DAY FOR ME I HAD TO TAKE HER TO THE DR. FOR

SOME TEST TO BE DONE BEFORE FRIDAY AND SHE SCARED ME HALF TO DEATH

CAUSE SHE PASSED OUT AND FELL TO THE FLOOR SO SCARY IM HOLDING MY

HEAD HIGH FOR HER ITS HARD BUT IM DOING IT.....

> I DONT KNOW IF I WILL BE ON FRIDAY BUT WILL LET YOU ALL KNOW WHATS

UP AS SOON AS I KNOW...

> THANK YOU AGAIN GOD BLESS YOU ALL

> LOVE AND HUG'S, LAURIE XOXOXOX

> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

> Hi again my faithful praying brethren. One of our sisters needs

pray. She believes God is trying to tell her something in her dreams.

She has been having a particular dream repeatedly and she doesn't

understand it. Let's pray that, if this dream is from Him, that He

will reveal what He would have her to know from this dream. If it is

not, that He will stop the dream from recurring. If you believe God

is speaking a word for her and you would like to contact her, her URL

is http://www.myspace.com/caringconnection

> Thanks for your prayers.

> YBICJ

>

> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

> Hola everyone!!:

> Lately, I haven't been feeling like my usual self - which has been

bothering me, a lot. I hope you'll keep me in your prayers because I

really want to feel 'normal', again. A few of my troubles have been

acting up and those of you, who know what I'm referring to, know how

much of a hassle those troubles can get. Your prayers would be

greatly appreciated, I need them more than you'll ever realize. Thank-

you, my precious friends!!!

> ~Ang-Lyn

> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

> OFFICERS DOWN ONE WOUNDED--PLEASE PRAY FOR THEM

> PAYNE SPRINGS, Texas – A man shot and killed two County

sheriff's deputies and wounded another Thursday afternoon, hours

after the deputies participated in a memorial to honor peace officers

slain in the line of duty, authorities said.

> The deputies – two in uniform and the other in plainclothes –

were responding to a domestic disturbance call in this East Texas

town when they were shot with a high-powered rifle, sheriff's Lt. Pat

Mc said. The slain officers were identified as Deputy Tony

Price Ogburn, 61, of Log Cabin, and plainclothes investigator

Habelt, 63, who was from the Eustace area. The wounded deputy

was , 40, of Athens.

> christrina

> These men and woman...they go as far as dying for YOU. Never let

one day pass that you don't thank God they were there doing their

job. I'm not asking for you to believe in this war...but it's real

and their fighting and yes, their dying. I know first hand the

affects it has on people. My son will leave here in 3 weeks for his

second tour in Iraq. I'm scared....I feel as if the air can't fill my

lungs full enough at times.

> Please pray for THEM.......because many are dying for YOU

everyday.

> Many blessings to YOU.....and God bless THEM,

> Sheila

> " I NEED A PRAY REQUEST PLEASE, FOR OUR DUGHTER IN

LAW ,,,,,,,,JULIE, SHE IS IN LOTS OF PAIN HAS A FORM OF MS, AND THEY

HAVE 2 SONS ONE IS ONLY 4YRS, HES OUT HERE MOST OF THE DAYS, BUT THIS

WEEK SHE HAS REALLY BEEN IN SO MUCH PAIN, AND I JUST DONT KNOW QUITE

HOW TO HELP, BUT ASK FOR YOUR PRAYERS! FOR HER, GOD KNOWS ALL OUR

TROUBLES AND PAINS, SO PLEASE I ASK YOU ALL REMEMBER HER TODAY , AS

YOU GO TO OUR LORD IN PRAY! ADD HER TO YOUR LIST.

> THANKING YOU ALL IN CHRIST NAME

> LOVE YOU ALL, KATIE "

> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

> Dylan fell off the monkey bars at school yesterday afternoon and

kept complaining with his right arm which was a little swollen, so we

tried the ice and ibuprofen but as of this morning it still wasn't

any better so I took him to the ER and they did X-rays and told us

that his wrist is broken. They put a splint on him and gave him a

sling to use and he has to go to the orthopedic doctor next Wednesday

to have his cast put on, which he will have to wear for 6-8 weeks. So

please remember Dylan in your prayers

> Much Love,

>

> Hi friends, Much prayer is needed for Robin today. She over did

yesterday with two of triplets in the hospital. Much swelling and

pain in the legs, please pray.'

> tks so much, debbie

> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

> 05/17/07

> he once told me that he will come back once he realized he made a

mistake.

> please help me pray for my husband fred to forgive me, forgive

himself, and know in his heart that he has been forgiven, pray that

he sees the light and that he finds his way back to his wife and

children and live a in a peaceful marriage.

> 05/18/07

> my husband said that he will call me later...

> please pray that i have the strength to say what i needed to say

without hurting his feelings

> please pray that his eyes, ears,and heart is open and will accept

his family back to his life

> please pray that this is an opportunity towards marriage restoration

> No name given

> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

> Update on Meshi (Brain tumor)

> I right now am more worried about Meshi. She is so young and

beautiful inside and out and so full of love. My daughter said that

she talked to Meshi's mom and so far so good. She came out of the

surgery ok and after she woke up said she was hungry so thats a good

sign. They are keeping her for a few days or more to make sure there

are no complications but they dont for see any at this time. They

said she is responding well.

> Thank you all for your prayers and love and I will continue to

keep you all updated.

> Cheryl

> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

> " I just wanted to tell you that my dad is worse and for the

doctors he's done.

> Doctors said he's in coma and maybe he won't make it through the

night, I wish I could have some good news but the tears keep running

down my face, Thanx for the prayers...n' I still believe in a BIG

really BIG miracle if you read this before the dawn, plz Pray for my

dad he may be alive :'(

> God bless you... "

> no name given

> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

> hello can i ask u a favor to pray for my boyfriend Gene

> he fall from a bridge and he is on life support and he is very

bad....the doc. said he may not make it thru the night...im very sad

and bad...please can u help us pray for him. thanks.

> - - - -

> Please keep Tania's boyfriend in prayer!

> Thanks,

> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

> Something came up today involving a family member and I need each

and every friend I have on here praying with all their heart and

soul! This family member is in so much need right now and my heart is

breaking for them!

> This is one request that has to remain an unspoken one but God can

answer any and all unspoken prayer requests too!

> Just pray for guidance FROM GOD in their life! God bless you all,

Annette

> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

> I feel like my life is crumbling down around me. I have been

married to the same man for almost 21 years. We have two teenagers. I

just need prayer for strength. I am really in a spritual battle right

now. My husband is looking on the internet for women to have fantasy

chats with. And looking for someone to meet and have sex with him. He

has several profiles on different sites looking for women. He is

lying to them and telling he is seperated.The kids know what's going

on, and it is really affecting them. I feel like he will acually go

through with meeting someone. I am an intercessor and intercessory

team cordinator for another ministry (crossover) and I feel like I

have two big bullseyes on the front and back. And feel like the

arrows are hitting the bullseye. God Bless You !

>

> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

> Please pray that I get a job A.S.A.P!!! I have no money coming on

and the bills are piling up. I love you all for your prayers. May God

bless you as you lift up my needs. I am always here to lift you up

when you need it. All my love, Donna

> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

> I have been fighting to get my disability since 1995. Tuesday the

22nd at 10:45 am I get my day in court. Please pray for the judge to

see the need I have for the disability since I can no longer work.

Also please pray for my spine, besides my back I just found out after

being in the hospital last weekend that I have a ruptured disk in my

neck & it is very dangerous & will require surgery. Please pray for

my complete healing & for God to restore my spine from top to bottom.

Thanks for your support through your prayers for me & Melinda!

> Love Always In Christ,

> & Melinda!

> In Christ We Serve 4 LIFE!

> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

> Jesus is the only way, He is my everything, He is there when i

need him, And he will never left me he will stay with me till the

end, I am glad that i no that i no that heaven is my home, Jesus said

i will go with you all the way, PLEASE REMEMBER Eddie Brown in your

prayers, He needs Jesus in his life so please pray now in the name of

Jesus

> † Evangelist E. ston †

> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

> A young lady that I was honored to meet last February 14th, 2007 at

their church's very first outreach to strippers is in a coma. At this

time, I'm unsure of how severe her condition is but it's very

serious. At this time, I can't really give out too many details

because what I know is hear say. le is not awake to tell her

story so I wait until I'm positive of what occured out of respect for

my friend. Please pray for her and for God's complete and divine will

to be done in her situation.

> le did an outreach on Friday night where she and a few

others met prostitutes on the street and gave them Bibles, prayed for

them. Newschannel 3 did a big story on it. Here's the link. You can

copy and paste it into your web browser.

>

http://www.wwmt.com/news/danielle_35919___article.html/candy_hope.html

> Lift her up to the LORD for she is needed here on earth. I may be

traveling to Grand Rapids to see her this evening so if you don't

mind, cover me in prayer as well.

> Blessings to you and to yours,

> Becky McDermont

> " White As Snow Ministries "

> Isaiah 1:18

> 231-357-0581

> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

> Deb and her husband were my best friends when I lived in Arizona.

Deb and I were VP's at a $3 billion company that went bankrupt. She

was the only one to stay in touch and and support me through some

extremely difficult years. She has been fighting cancer for over a

year and it is starting to get the best of her. Her husband Skip sent

this yesterday. I would very much appreciate the prayer or words of

encouragement to be sent to me. I will copy and past them, and send

to her. Thanks so much.

> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

> We have some bad news and need your help.

> Debbie has at least 6 new lesions, or tumors, in her brain. Two

of them are medium sized and 4 of them are " small " . They are all

scattered in different regions of her brain. The dr. said at least 6

new tumors, as the MRI only did slices of 7.5mm of images, so there

could be more tumors in segments unseen by the MRI. The dr. said the

statistical odds are very high that she does have more than 6.

> They believe these new tumors are more metastases, or migrations

from her lung or lymph nodes tumors.

> Debbie has asked me, to ask you, to pray a specific prayer for

her, if you are a person who is a Believer:

> " God, please let the doctors and their tools kill and remove

Debbie's brain cancer " .

> If you are a member of a church and they have prayer groups, if

you could add Debbie to the list of prayer recipients, she would

greatly appreciate that too.

> Needless to say, we're both very scared, nervous and anxious.

We've both had wild mood swings the last 4 days and have cried more

than we ever have together.

> If you are not a praying person, please at least say or think a

few good words for Debbie. She really needs the benefit of a large

number of people focusing prayer on her condition.

> Thanks from the bottom of my heart.

> Skip

> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

> UPDATE

> Update on Patty Griffith's dad. Patty asked me to let everyone

know that they received more bad news on, May 15th. For those of you

who haven't heard Patty's father was diagnosed on May 3rd with stage

4 lung cancer. They went for more testing yesterday and found out

that it has also spread to his brain. The family is in good spirits

and they are praying for a physical healing.. She asked for everyone

to please keep her and her family in their prayers. This is one of

the hardest things that she has ever had to endure. Please pray for

strength as they go through the next weeks. God bless

> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

> PRAISE REPORT.......

> first being last... my tiniest twin grandson, Tyrell Xavier

Sawyer, aka T-warrior, is doing so great his nurse told my daughter

yesterday that the Dr. said he is amazed at how fast he is healing

from his last surgery... he is awake most often now. And as per my

request that Father would send health care givers who would love him,

as we are distant from where he is and unable to visit often, one of

the nurses told my daughter, Alisha, that he is so cute that they are

all falling in love with him... and that one nurse told her not to

worry too much she would be sure to cuddle him and nurture him every

chance she got... I've yet to have the opertunity to see his eyes

open, but my girl says he has great big wide eyes, his daddy's I

think, and they are blue like my daughters right now... my pic this

day is of him...

> thank you for all the fervent availing much prayers dear

warriors... O'my soul bless the Lord, for He is greatly to be

praised... today I praise Father for you... each and all, how

grateful I am to have the priveledge of being so connected to you...

thank God for you and that you may reap even as you have sown...

> second, not least, I requested prayer for the finances of my sis

and her husband... well, she works at Wal-mart, who doesn't give

overtime and they are. She's' getting all the overtime she can handle

this week... my brother in law when back to a job he has already quit

twice, and on his first day back he got a $2. raise. imagine that?

God is in control, amen and amen.

> third for those who haven't heard, my Tina Marie Kemper is safely

on her way back to her home state of OR. bless her and keep her dear

Jesus... she is learning that she can trust Him for every step of her

life and to keep her and uphold her, even to pick her up when she

falls... she shall know that she is the righteousness of God in

Christ Jesus. yet she shall not be self-righteous, because she is

not, but shall be and already is who Father has created her to be.

amen.

> forth, rain, we got rain for an entire afternoon as the result of

prayer... this from a 30% to nil chance of rain... thank YOU Father,

to You be the glory, for Yours is the power and the honor for ever

and ever, for the wonderful things you have done. Amen.

> Bless you all so much, as you touch hearts, as you receive the

rain of His blessings, as your loved ones grow in health and love and

joy... that you may have the favor of God and of man... and for your

prosperity... blessings... blessings... blessings... pouring out like

rain... rain... rain... rejoice in the Lord, always, again I say

rejoice... amen. thank you, Wa Do, gracios, momma gold

> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

> okay so my name is Abigail I want prayer for favor but mostly jsut

God's will for my life. I applied for a 40 Day Apprenticeship thing

with the cause in Fort Mill SC. I really would like to go, the only

problem is it would cos aproximately $400. I just got a job so I

could praobably get it, but than my sister would be by herself

without anyone to watch her kids for her. PLus, I dont know if my job

would give me 40+ days off without firing me...So, Im just giving it

to God and allowing His will tobe done b/c even though I'd love to go

I relize that I do have other responsibilities here first. I guess

just pray for clariy fo rwhat God wants me to do. Thank you and God

bless.

> I just got a prayer request from a friend of mine. HEr an dher

husband are building an orphange in Mexico and just got a call from a

pastor askingthem to take a 17 year old girl and her 18 month old

baby. She, the girl, is living at home with her Dad. HE is molesting

her and the 18 month old baby is his. My friend's husband suggested

they call the police so the Dad gets taken away and the baby goes up

for adoption but the pastor didnt like that idea so they dont know

what's happening with her. PLEASE PLEASE PRAY FO RHER AN DHER BABY. I

DONT THINK I COULD BEG YOU ENOUGH. THIS IS SO SERIOUS!!!! THAT GIRL

AND HER BABY HAVER A DESTINY AND DESERVE TO BE HAPPY. MAYBE EVEN MORE

THAN US. IT would have been legal for her, and probably cheaper, for

her to just abort the baby and run away but she didnt. She chose to

keepthe baby and take responsiblity..This is so huge. God love sher

and her baby very much. HE died fo rthem and they both need to know

that. SO, pleas epray like you

> would want someone to pray fo ryou if you were in her shoes.

> thanks from Abigail

> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

> My Sister-Lynn-is still in the Nursing home for rehab.,

> Her legs are very weak as she had real bad celulitus and lymphodema

in them. They are very swollen, tight and red hot. The Drs. are

trying to get it under control with antibiotics but, so far it has

come and never been completly gone (going on 3yrs. now). They keep

changing antibiotics because it becomes resistant to most.

> I know that prayer is our only answer, so your prayers are so

greatly appreciated.

> She is also very depressed, being in out of hospitals , and

rehab. centers , for so long now. She Loves the LORD JESUS, never

complains, and has a real sweet spirit about it, I just can tell it

is taking it's tole on her. Bless her heart.

> Love and Prayers,

> ROSE

> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

> Hey guys,

> Every one please pray.I am still sick been sick since Tuesday.The

dr said i feel better in a few days but I dont .I can hardely talk my

mouth is swollen still.

> i am also sick to my stomach.I am going to try to go back to dr

today might have to wait till Monday.

> Pray for my job that they can try to understand and pray for the

girl who has to work and cover my shift .

> thanks,

> dori

> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

> Hi again my fellow prayer warriors. My Friend has a prayer

request. If you would like to email her, her URL is

http://www.myspace.com/htowngirl_30 . Here is her prayer request:

> I have been going through a crisis in my life and I could always

use a prayer warrior! I am 31 years old and my husband walked out on

me and three children saying he was not happy. I have tried to get

him in church, counseling, etc...he refused. He has filed for divorce

only after 2 weeks of being gone. I have been a basket case and was

hospitalized for bleeding stomach ulcers due to my nerves. I love him

very much and have been praying for God to talk to him and deal with

his heart. He came by here Tuesday crying his eyes out and told me

that he thought he had made a mistake. He told me how sorry he was

and that he me and the kids more than anything! He said we were the

best things that ever happened to him and he talked of coming home.

We were so excited and cheerful that I our family was going to be

reconciled, and he called the next day telling me that he was

confused. He said that he was not coming home and he was going

through with the divorce. This devastated me

> and my children once again. I hit my knees and prayed that God

would take away from me and I laid it at His feet! I know God gave me

this man and satan is trying to take him away! I ask that you pray

for me and children strength and God do his will in this matter.

Thank you in advance.

> Your sister in Christ,

>

Guest guest

Thank you Deb! There are so many that are hurting. Your prayers are so appreciated! I am still amazed at what happened concerning one prayer request I posted in here. The daughter was sent for her dad is dying and so I asked for prayers for her, him and their family. The daughter has an update and is so amazed her father has been steadily getting better. Something to smile about!! transcendwithlovenlight <skincarecolor@...> wrote: Dear Lord, Please help these people to heal and be comfortable in their healing process. I ask that you provide me the insight to say or write the words to assist with their healing. Please assist with cleansing their negative attachments that may be preventing them from healing, as long as it is in their greatest and highest good, Amen.Hope this helps, Transcend with love and light, Deb>> > ----------------- Bulletin Message -----------------> From: <a href='http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile & friendid=97363766 & MyToken=5625b29a-3e58-4e6c-a1df-9f6a2cddcfc4'>Anne</a>> Date: May 19, 2007 9:44 AM> > please please pray for my friend Bill and whatever situation he is experiencing with his health right now. this is from a bulletin he posted ty all> anne> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~> West Michigan RockFibro Benefit> yes it is i. quickly while i can move i am begging for some angels. i am dying but don't let the benefit concert die too. it realy will help others and still are so much ignorance about fibro ( APDD)> Acute Pain Dergulation Disease. its all about pain control that doesn't exist yet. please won't someone come forward and help. perhaps my last breath could say thank you instead of dam. bless you all and i

love you> RockFibro Bill> repost every day every hour please till july> ***************> there are so many people involved. please repost evry 15 minutes..... we need help with the benefit. I am dying and have hade to mega dose pain killer to sit up and write this. It may be the last thing written. I am begging for some angels to take over thae concert. Very minor preprations remain, you just most likely will not have me. Please don't let this die with me. People with Acute Pain Deregulation Disease are suffuring in a nightmarishly horendous life. please help them and alow me peace. I cry hourly for the strength to stand and fight again. Please help us.> Rock Fibro Bill loves you all so. Hopefully I will take all the pain with me and leave the rest of you healthy.> Love to all caring souls,> Bill> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~> Good

Morning Dear Friends~> As most are aware, this past week my cousin's husband of two months suffered a massive heart attack. Then my Uncle, her Dad, passed on Tuesday.> Late last night, My Dad was rushed to the emergency room. He has been admitted with many problems. Liver protein count is high, bilirubin numbers high, jaundice, 'sludge' surrounding his intestines from gall bladder along with dark urine. His gall bladder needs removed immediately, however, my Dad had a quad by pass seven years ago and the other doctors are waiting on clearance from his cardiology surgeons. That along with the fever and jaundice gives alarm to perform necessary surgery.> I shall not worry this day as I put ALL my faith in our Lord.> Along with you all, my mighty prayer warriors, I lift up my earthly father. into more than capable hands. Our Father will give the my Dad HIS PEACE which passeth all understanding, grant the

physicians wisdom and guide the surgeons skilled hands. God is in control of ALL things! AMEN!> With Love in Christ and a heart filled with gratitude> RuthAnn> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~> Please pray for my friend Ricky. He wants to move back to Texas, but does not have the money to do so without assistance from his family. His brother is considering loaning him the money. He is also going to call their sister and asking if she can help. His brother told Ricky to give him 2 days and he would give him his answer then. If his brother doesn't help him get back to the US, Ricky may very well not be able to come back at all. > Ricky has never seen his mother or grandmother's graves. He also has never seen his neices and nephews. He so desperately wants to come home.> Thank you. HUGZ!!> Blessings,> Deb> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~> I JUST WANT TO SAY

THANK YOU TO ALL MY FRIENDS THAT HAVE LEFT ME ANGELS AND FOR KEEPING US IN YOUR HEARTS AND FOR PRAYING FOR US ALL....> TODAY WAS A VERY HARD DAY FOR ME I HAD TO TAKE HER TO THE DR. FOR SOME TEST TO BE DONE BEFORE FRIDAY AND SHE SCARED ME HALF TO DEATH CAUSE SHE PASSED OUT AND FELL TO THE FLOOR SO SCARY IM HOLDING MY HEAD HIGH FOR HER ITS HARD BUT IM DOING IT.....> I DONT KNOW IF I WILL BE ON FRIDAY BUT WILL LET YOU ALL KNOW WHATS UP AS SOON AS I KNOW...> THANK YOU AGAIN GOD BLESS YOU ALL> LOVE AND HUG'S, LAURIE XOXOXOX> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~> Hi again my faithful praying brethren. One of our sisters needs pray. She believes God is trying to tell her something in her dreams. She has been having a particular dream repeatedly and she doesn't understand it. Let's pray that, if this dream is from Him, that He will reveal what He would have her to know from this dream. If it is not, that

He will stop the dream from recurring. If you believe God is speaking a word for her and you would like to contact her, her URL is http://www.myspace.com/caringconnection > Thanks for your prayers.> YBICJ> > ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~> Hola everyone!!:> Lately, I haven't been feeling like my usual self - which has been bothering me, a lot. I hope you'll keep me in your prayers because I really want to feel 'normal', again. A few of my troubles have been acting up and those of you, who know what I'm referring to, know how much of a hassle those troubles can get. Your prayers would be greatly appreciated, I need them more than you'll ever realize. Thank-you, my precious friends!!!> ~Ang-Lyn> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~> OFFICERS DOWN ONE WOUNDED--PLEASE PRAY FOR THEM > PAYNE SPRINGS, Texas – A man

shot and killed two County sheriff's deputies and wounded another Thursday afternoon, hours after the deputies participated in a memorial to honor peace officers slain in the line of duty, authorities said. > The deputies – two in uniform and the other in plainclothes – were responding to a domestic disturbance call in this East Texas town when they were shot with a high-powered rifle, sheriff's Lt. Pat Mc said. The slain officers were identified as Deputy Tony Price Ogburn, 61, of Log Cabin, and plainclothes investigator Habelt, 63, who was from the Eustace area. The wounded deputy was , 40, of Athens.> christrina> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~> These men and woman...they go as far as dying for YOU. Never let one day pass that you don't thank God they were there doing their job. I'm not asking for you to believe in this war...but it's real and their

fighting and yes, their dying. I know first hand the affects it has on people. My son will leave here in 3 weeks for his second tour in Iraq. I'm scared....I feel as if the air can't fill my lungs full enough at times.> Please pray for THEM.......because many are dying for YOU everyday.> Many blessings to YOU.....and God bless THEM,> Sheila> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~> "I NEED A PRAY REQUEST PLEASE, FOR OUR DUGHTER IN LAW ,,,,,,,,JULIE, SHE IS IN LOTS OF PAIN HAS A FORM OF MS, AND THEY HAVE 2 SONS ONE IS ONLY 4YRS, HES OUT HERE MOST OF THE DAYS, BUT THIS WEEK SHE HAS REALLY BEEN IN SO MUCH PAIN, AND I JUST DONT KNOW QUITE HOW TO HELP, BUT ASK FOR YOUR PRAYERS! FOR HER, GOD KNOWS ALL OUR TROUBLES AND PAINS, SO PLEASE I ASK YOU ALL REMEMBER HER TODAY , AS YOU GO TO OUR LORD IN PRAY! ADD HER TO YOUR LIST.> THANKING YOU ALL IN CHRIST NAME> LOVE YOU ALL, KATIE">

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~> Dylan fell off the monkey bars at school yesterday afternoon and kept complaining with his right arm which was a little swollen, so we tried the ice and ibuprofen but as of this morning it still wasn't any better so I took him to the ER and they did X-rays and told us that his wrist is broken. They put a splint on him and gave him a sling to use and he has to go to the orthopedic doctor next Wednesday to have his cast put on, which he will have to wear for 6-8 weeks. So please remember Dylan in your prayers> Much Love,> > ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~> Hi friends, Much prayer is needed for Robin today. She over did yesterday with two of triplets in the hospital. Much swelling and pain in the legs, please pray.'> tks so much, debbie> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~> 05/17/07> he once told me that he will come back once he realized he made a

mistake.> please help me pray for my husband fred to forgive me, forgive himself, and know in his heart that he has been forgiven, pray that he sees the light and that he finds his way back to his wife and children and live a in a peaceful marriage.> 05/18/07> my husband said that he will call me later...> please pray that i have the strength to say what i needed to say without hurting his feelings> please pray that his eyes, ears,and heart is open and will accept his family back to his life> please pray that this is an opportunity towards marriage restoration> No name given> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~> Update on Meshi (Brain tumor)> I right now am more worried about Meshi. She is so young and beautiful inside and out and so full of love. My daughter said that she talked to Meshi's mom and so far so good. She came out of the surgery ok and after she woke up said she was

hungry so thats a good sign. They are keeping her for a few days or more to make sure there are no complications but they dont for see any at this time. They said she is responding well.> Thank you all for your prayers and love and I will continue to keep you all updated.> Cheryl> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~> "I just wanted to tell you that my dad is worse and for the doctors he's done.> Doctors said he's in coma and maybe he won't make it through the night, I wish I could have some good news but the tears keep running down my face, Thanx for the prayers...n' I still believe in a BIG really BIG miracle if you read this before the dawn, plz Pray for my dad he may be alive :'(> God bless you..."> no name given> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~> hello can i ask u a favor to pray for my boyfriend Gene> he fall from a bridge and he is on life support and he is very bad....the doc.

said he may not make it thru the night...im very sad and bad...please can u help us pray for him. thanks.> - - - -> Please keep Tania's boyfriend in prayer!> Thanks, > ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~> Something came up today involving a family member and I need each and every friend I have on here praying with all their heart and soul! This family member is in so much need right now and my heart is breaking for them!> This is one request that has to remain an unspoken one but God can answer any and all unspoken prayer requests too!> Just pray for guidance FROM GOD in their life! God bless you all, Annette> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~> I feel like my life is crumbling down around me. I have been married to the same man for almost 21 years. We have two teenagers. I just need prayer for strength. I am really in a spritual battle right now. My husband is looking on the internet for

women to have fantasy chats with. And looking for someone to meet and have sex with him. He has several profiles on different sites looking for women. He is lying to them and telling he is seperated.The kids know what's going on, and it is really affecting them. I feel like he will acually go through with meeting someone. I am an intercessor and intercessory team cordinator for another ministry (crossover) and I feel like I have two big bullseyes on the front and back. And feel like the arrows are hitting the bullseye. God Bless You ! > > ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~> Please pray that I get a job A.S.A.P!!! I have no money coming on and the bills are piling up. I love you all for your prayers. May God bless you as you lift up my needs. I am always here to lift you up when you need it. All my love, Donna> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~> I have been fighting to get my disability since 1995. Tuesday the

22nd at 10:45 am I get my day in court. Please pray for the judge to see the need I have for the disability since I can no longer work. Also please pray for my spine, besides my back I just found out after being in the hospital last weekend that I have a ruptured disk in my neck & it is very dangerous & will require surgery. Please pray for my complete healing & for God to restore my spine from top to bottom. Thanks for your support through your prayers for me & Melinda!> Love Always In Christ,> & Melinda!> In Christ We Serve 4 LIFE!> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~> Jesus is the only way, He is my everything, He is there when i need him, And he will never left me he will stay with me till the end, I am glad that i no that i no that heaven is my home, Jesus said i will go with you all the way, PLEASE REMEMBER Eddie Brown in your prayers, He needs Jesus in his life so please

pray now in the name of Jesus> † Evangelist E. ston †> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~> A young lady that I was honored to meet last February 14th, 2007 at their church's very first outreach to strippers is in a coma. At this time, I'm unsure of how severe her condition is but it's very serious. At this time, I can't really give out too many details because what I know is hear say. le is not awake to tell her story so I wait until I'm positive of what occured out of respect for my friend. Please pray for her and for God's complete and divine will to be done in her situation.> le did an outreach on Friday night where she and a few others met prostitutes on the street and gave them Bibles, prayed for them. Newschannel 3 did a big story on it. Here's the link. You can copy and paste it into your web browser.> http://www.wwmt.com/news/danielle_35919___article.html/candy_hope.html> Lift her up to the LORD for she is needed here on earth. I may be traveling to Grand Rapids to see her this evening so if you don't mind, cover me in prayer as well.> Blessings to you and to yours,> Becky McDermont> "White As Snow Ministries"> Isaiah 1:18> 231-357-0581> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~> Deb and her husband were my best friends when I lived in Arizona. Deb and I were VP's at a $3 billion company that went bankrupt. She was the only one to stay in touch and and support me through some extremely difficult years. She has been fighting cancer for over a year and it is starting to get the best of her. Her husband Skip sent this yesterday. I would very much appreciate the prayer or words of encouragement to

be sent to me. I will copy and past them, and send to her. Thanks so much. > ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~> We have some bad news and need your help.> Debbie has at least 6 new lesions, or tumors, in her brain. Two of them are medium sized and 4 of them are "small". They are all scattered in different regions of her brain. The dr. said at least 6 new tumors, as the MRI only did slices of 7.5mm of images, so there could be more tumors in segments unseen by the MRI. The dr. said the statistical odds are very high that she does have more than 6.> They believe these new tumors are more metastases, or migrations from her lung or lymph nodes tumors.> Debbie has asked me, to ask you, to pray a specific prayer for her, if you are a person who is a Believer:> "God, please let the doctors and their tools kill and remove Debbie's brain cancer".> If you are a member of a church and they have prayer

groups, if you could add Debbie to the list of prayer recipients, she would greatly appreciate that too.> Needless to say, we're both very scared, nervous and anxious. We've both had wild mood swings the last 4 days and have cried more than we ever have together.> If you are not a praying person, please at least say or think a few good words for Debbie. She really needs the benefit of a large number of people focusing prayer on her condition.> Thanks from the bottom of my heart.> Skip> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~> UPDATE> Update on Patty Griffith's dad. Patty asked me to let everyone know that they received more bad news on, May 15th. For those of you who haven't heard Patty's father was diagnosed on May 3rd with stage 4 lung cancer. They went for more testing yesterday and found out that it has also spread to his brain. The family is in good spirits and they are praying for a physical

healing.. She asked for everyone to please keep her and her family in their prayers. This is one of the hardest things that she has ever had to endure. Please pray for strength as they go through the next weeks. God bless > ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~> PRAISE REPORT.......> first being last... my tiniest twin grandson, Tyrell Xavier Sawyer, aka T-warrior, is doing so great his nurse told my daughter yesterday that the Dr. said he is amazed at how fast he is healing from his last surgery... he is awake most often now. And as per my request that Father would send health care givers who would love him, as we are distant from where he is and unable to visit often, one of the nurses told my daughter, Alisha, that he is so cute that they are all falling in love with him... and that one nurse told her not to worry too much she would be sure to cuddle him and nurture him every chance she got... I've yet to have

the opertunity to see his eyes open, but my girl says he has great big wide eyes, his daddy's I think, and they are blue like my daughters right now... my pic this day is of him...> thank you for all the fervent availing much prayers dear warriors... O'my soul bless the Lord, for He is greatly to be praised... today I praise Father for you... each and all, how grateful I am to have the priveledge of being so connected to you... thank God for you and that you may reap even as you have sown...> second, not least, I requested prayer for the finances of my sis and her husband... well, she works at Wal-mart, who doesn't give overtime and they are. She's' getting all the overtime she can handle this week... my brother in law when back to a job he has already quit twice, and on his first day back he got a $2. raise. imagine that? God is in control, amen and amen.> third for those who haven't heard, my Tina Marie

Kemper is safely on her way back to her home state of OR. bless her and keep her dear Jesus... she is learning that she can trust Him for every step of her life and to keep her and uphold her, even to pick her up when she falls... she shall know that she is the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus. yet she shall not be self-righteous, because she is not, but shall be and already is who Father has created her to be. amen.> forth, rain, we got rain for an entire afternoon as the result of prayer... this from a 30% to nil chance of rain... thank YOU Father, to You be the glory, for Yours is the power and the honor for ever and ever, for the wonderful things you have done. Amen.> Bless you all so much, as you touch hearts, as you receive the rain of His blessings, as your loved ones grow in health and love and joy... that you may have the favor of God and of man... and for your prosperity... blessings...

blessings... blessings... pouring out like rain... rain... rain... rejoice in the Lord, always, again I say rejoice... amen. thank you, Wa Do, gracios, momma gold> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~> okay so my name is Abigail I want prayer for favor but mostly jsut God's will for my life. I applied for a 40 Day Apprenticeship thing with the cause in Fort Mill SC. I really would like to go, the only problem is it would cos aproximately $400. I just got a job so I could praobably get it, but than my sister would be by herself without anyone to watch her kids for her. PLus, I dont know if my job would give me 40+ days off without firing me...So, Im just giving it to God and allowing His will tobe done b/c even though I'd love to go I relize that I do have other responsibilities here first. I guess just pray for clariy fo rwhat God wants me to do. Thank you and God bless.> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>

I just got a prayer request from a friend of mine. HEr an dher husband are building an orphange in Mexico and just got a call from a pastor askingthem to take a 17 year old girl and her 18 month old baby. She, the girl, is living at home with her Dad. HE is molesting her and the 18 month old baby is his. My friend's husband suggested they call the police so the Dad gets taken away and the baby goes up for adoption but the pastor didnt like that idea so they dont know what's happening with her. PLEASE PLEASE PRAY FO RHER AN DHER BABY. I DONT THINK I COULD BEG YOU ENOUGH. THIS IS SO SERIOUS!!!! THAT GIRL AND HER BABY HAVER A DESTINY AND DESERVE TO BE HAPPY. MAYBE EVEN MORE THAN US. IT would have been legal for her, and probably cheaper, for her to just abort the baby and run away but she didnt. She chose to keepthe baby and take responsiblity..This is so huge. God love sher and her baby very much. HE died fo rthem and

they both need to know that. SO, pleas epray like you> would want someone to pray fo ryou if you were in her shoes.> thanks from Abigail> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~> My Sister-Lynn-is still in the Nursing home for rehab., > Her legs are very weak as she had real bad celulitus and lymphodema in them. They are very swollen, tight and red hot. The Drs. are trying to get it under control with antibiotics but, so far it has come and never been completly gone (going on 3yrs. now). They keep changing antibiotics because it becomes resistant to most. > I know that prayer is our only answer, so your prayers are so greatly appreciated. > She is also very depressed, being in out of hospitals , and rehab. centers , for so long now. She Loves the LORD JESUS, never complains, and has a real sweet spirit about it, I just can tell it is taking it's tole on her. Bless her heart.> Love and

Prayers,> ROSE> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~> Hey guys,> Every one please pray.I am still sick been sick since Tuesday.The dr said i feel better in a few days but I dont .I can hardely talk my mouth is swollen still.> i am also sick to my stomach.I am going to try to go back to dr today might have to wait till Monday.> Pray for my job that they can try to understand and pray for the girl who has to work and cover my shift .> thanks,> dori> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`> Hi again my fellow prayer warriors. My Friend has a prayer request. If you would like to email her, her URL is http://www.myspace.com/htowngirl_30 . Here is her prayer request:> I have been going through a crisis in my life and I could always use a prayer warrior! I am 31 years old and my husband walked out on me

and three children saying he was not happy. I have tried to get him in church, counseling, etc...he refused. He has filed for divorce only after 2 weeks of being gone. I have been a basket case and was hospitalized for bleeding stomach ulcers due to my nerves. I love him very much and have been praying for God to talk to him and deal with his heart. He came by here Tuesday crying his eyes out and told me that he thought he had made a mistake. He told me how sorry he was and that he me and the kids more than anything! He said we were the best things that ever happened to him and he talked of coming home. We were so excited and cheerful that I our family was going to be reconciled, and he called the next day telling me that he was confused. He said that he was not coming home and he was going through with the divorce. This devastated me> and my children once again. I hit my knees and prayed that God would take away

from me and I laid it at His feet! I know God gave me this man and satan is trying to take him away! I ask that you pray for me and children strength and God do his will in this matter. Thank you in advance. > Your sister in Christ, > ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>