RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re: ASKING 4 HELP,I CAN NOT DO THIS ALONE ANYMORE

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi Laurie,I think you'll really find this site of great interest and value.. I was blown away byhow powerful this technique can be. Please watch this video and try out some of the techniques then let us know what you think. Click here - EFTSending positive energy to you 'hugs'!DivineLAURIE <wexlaur@...> wrote: BACK IN SEPT OF 06 I HAD A SPINAL FUSION OF MY L-4

L-5 VERTEBRE ,IM ALREADY FUSED AT T-6 AND T-7 FROM WHEN I AS A CHILD,I AM NOW HAVING INTENSE PAIN IN MY FEET, I WAS AN ATHLETE BEFORE MY BACK WENT BAD,WITCH REALLY PLAYED HAVIC ON THEM,I ALSO CAME DOWN WITH PACREATITUS SO I AM ON A FAT RESTRICTED DIET,MAKING IT HARD TO GET ALOT OF GOOD NUTRUTION, IT MAKES IT VERY HARD TO HEAL ,WITH MY FEET AND LEGS, AT ONLY 105LBS THEY R SENSITIVE TO HEAT,AND BECOME VERY HOT AND ICHY AND PAINFUL, I CAN BARELY GET A SHOE ON AND ITS BECOMEING MUCH HARDER TO WALK .I BELEAVE IT MIGHT BE NERVE RELATED AT THIS POINT, BUT I GUESS IM ASKING FOR HELP FROM THE GROUP 4 I AM SO WEAK AND SO TIRED,( I FEEL EVERYDAY AROUND 3PM THAT I AM GOING TO PASS OUT) THAT I NEED SOME OUTSIDE HELP, LOVE TO U ALL, PEACE LAURIE The one who looks outside, dreams; but those who look inside, awaken. - Carl Gustav Jung"One's dignity may be assaulted, vandalized and cruelly mocked, but cannot be taken away unless it is surrendered." - J. Fox

Ahhh...imagining that irresistible "new car" smell? Check out

new cars at Autos.

Guest guest

Hi Laurie, My heart goes out to you. I will keep you in my prayers. Have you ever seen a Naturopathic Physician (ND)? (Many of the names can be obtained via the SCNM website.)There are many excellent NDs out there that could offer clinical/therapeutic insights that could assist you. I have a list of licensed Naturopathic Doctors if you are interested. :) Healing and Light, TonyaLAURIE <wexlaur@...> wrote: BACK IN SEPT OF 06 I HAD A

SPINAL FUSION OF MY L-4 L-5 VERTEBRE ,IMALREADY FUSED AT T-6 AND T-7 FROM WHEN I AS A CHILD,I AM NOW HAVINGINTENSE PAIN IN MY FEET, I WAS AN ATHLETE BEFORE MY BACK WENTBAD,WITCH REALLY PLAYED HAVIC ON THEM,I ALSO CAME DOWN WITHPACREATITUS SO I AM ON A FAT RESTRICTED DIET,MAKING IT HARD TO GETALOT OF GOOD NUTRUTION,IT MAKES IT VERY HARD TO HEAL ,WITH MY FEET AND LEGS, AT ONLY 105LBSTHEY R SENSITIVE TO HEAT,AND BECOME VERY HOT AND ICHY AND PAINFUL, ICAN BARELY GET A SHOE ON AND ITS BECOMEING MUCH HARDER TO WALK .IBELEAVE IT MIGHT BE NERVE RELATED AT THIS POINT, BUT I GUESS IM ASKINGFOR HELP FROM THE GROUP 4 I AM SO WEAK AND SO TIRED,( I FEEL EVERYDAYAROUND 3PM THAT I AM GOING TO PASS OUT) THAT I NEED SOME OUTSIDE HELP,LOVE TO U ALL,PEACELAURIE Ahhh...imagining that irresistible "new car" smell? Check out

new cars at Autos.

new cars at Autos.

Guest guest

THANK U, IM ON MEDICARE MEDICAL, SO THEY HAVE TO EXCEPT IT. I LIVE CLOSE TO BEVERLY HILLS . IF U KNOW OF ANY WHO IS IN MY AREA AND ECEPTS MY INSURANCE,PLEASE LET ME HAVE THE INFO.MUCH LOVELAURIETonya <love4mantra@...> wrote: Hi Laurie, My heart goes out to you. I will keep you in my prayers. Have you ever seen a Naturopathic Physician (ND)? (Many of the names can be obtained via the SCNM website.)There are many excellent NDs out there that could offer

clinical/therapeutic insights that could assist you. I have a list of licensed Naturopathic Doctors if you are interested. :) Healing and Light, TonyaLAURIE <wexlaur > wrote: BACK IN SEPT OF 06 I HAD A SPINAL FUSION OF MY L-4 L-5 VERTEBRE ,IMALREADY FUSED AT T-6 AND T-7 FROM WHEN I AS A CHILD,I AM NOW HAVINGINTENSE PAIN IN MY FEET, I WAS AN ATHLETE BEFORE MY BACK WENTBAD,WITCH REALLY PLAYED HAVIC ON THEM,I ALSO CAME DOWN WITHPACREATITUS SO I AM ON A FAT RESTRICTED DIET,MAKING IT HARD TO GETALOT OF GOOD NUTRUTION,IT MAKES IT VERY HARD TO HEAL ,WITH MY FEET AND LEGS, AT ONLY 105LBSTHEY R SENSITIVE TO HEAT,AND BECOME VERY HOT AND ICHY AND PAINFUL, ICAN BARELY GET A SHOE ON AND ITS BECOMEING MUCH HARDER TO WALK

..IBELEAVE IT MIGHT BE NERVE RELATED AT THIS POINT, BUT I GUESS IM ASKINGFOR HELP FROM THE GROUP 4 I AM SO WEAK AND SO TIRED,( I FEEL EVERYDAYAROUND 3PM THAT I AM GOING TO PASS OUT) THAT I NEED SOME OUTSIDE HELP,LOVE TO U ALL,PEACELAURIE Ahhh...imagining that irresistible "new car" smell? Check out new cars at Autos. Ahhh...imagining that irresistible "new car" smell? Check out new cars at Autos. To worry, is like wishing for something you don't want !

Guest guest

THANK U I WILL WATCH IT,LOVE TO ULAURIEJane Seymour <jayne_seymour34@...> wrote: Hi Laurie,I think you'll really find this site of great interest and value.. I was blown away byhow powerful this technique can be. Please watch this video and try out some of the techniques then let us know what you think. Click here - EFTSending positive energy to you

'hugs'!DivineLAURIE <wexlaur > wrote: BACK IN SEPT OF 06 I HAD A SPINAL FUSION OF MY L-4 L-5 VERTEBRE ,IM ALREADY FUSED AT T-6 AND T-7 FROM WHEN I AS A CHILD,I AM NOW HAVING INTENSE PAIN IN MY FEET, I WAS AN ATHLETE BEFORE MY BACK WENT BAD,WITCH REALLY PLAYED HAVIC ON THEM,I ALSO CAME DOWN WITH PACREATITUS SO I AM ON A FAT RESTRICTED DIET,MAKING IT HARD TO GET ALOT OF GOOD NUTRUTION, IT MAKES IT VERY HARD TO HEAL ,WITH MY FEET AND LEGS, AT ONLY 105LBS THEY R SENSITIVE TO HEAT,AND BECOME VERY HOT AND ICHY AND PAINFUL, I CAN BARELY GET A SHOE ON AND ITS BECOMEING MUCH HARDER TO WALK .I BELEAVE IT MIGHT BE NERVE RELATED AT THIS POINT, BUT I GUESS IM ASKING FOR HELP FROM THE GROUP 4 I AM SO WEAK AND SO TIRED,( I FEEL

EVERYDAY AROUND 3PM THAT I AM GOING TO PASS OUT) THAT I NEED SOME OUTSIDE HELP, LOVE TO U ALL, PEACE LAURIE The one who looks outside, dreams; but those who look inside, awaken. - Carl Gustav Jung"One's dignity may be assaulted, vandalized and cruelly mocked, but cannot be taken away unless it is surrendered." - J. Fox Ahhh...imagining that irresistible "new car" smell? Check out new cars at Autos. To worry, is like wishing for something you don't want !

Guest guest

Laurie - Peace and Blessings to you~ It sounds from your email that you have gone through significant challenges trying to create an equilibrium for yourself. I am a firm believer in the power of prayer, and in seeing things not as they are, but seeing them with right consciousness. Therefore, I hold you in the absolute Light and Love of All, seeing you whole and complete. I see you strong in Faith, Belief, and Love, seeing yourself wrapped gently with these, and knowing that you are being held dearly. I affirm for you and with you that as you bring these words into your being you feel the shift within and through the remembering that you are whole and complete your body comes into an alignement with those thoughts. And so it is. LAURIE <wexlaur@...> wrote: BACK IN SEPT OF 06 I HAD A SPINAL FUSION OF MY L-4 L-5 VERTEBRE ,IMALREADY FUSED AT T-6 AND T-7 FROM WHEN I AS A CHILD,I AM NOW HAVINGINTENSE PAIN IN MY FEET, I WAS AN ATHLETE BEFORE MY BACK WENTBAD,WITCH REALLY PLAYED HAVIC ON THEM,I ALSO CAME DOWN WITHPACREATITUS SO I AM ON A FAT RESTRICTED DIET,MAKING IT HARD TO GETALOT OF GOOD NUTRUTION,IT MAKES IT VERY HARD TO HEAL ,WITH MY FEET AND LEGS, AT ONLY 105LBSTHEY R SENSITIVE TO HEAT,AND BECOME VERY HOT AND ICHY AND PAINFUL, ICAN BARELY GET A SHOE ON AND ITS BECOMEING MUCH HARDER TO WALK .IBELEAVE IT MIGHT BE NERVE RELATED AT THIS POINT, BUT I GUESS IM ASKINGFOR HELP FROM THE GROUP 4 I

AM SO WEAK AND SO TIRED,( I FEEL EVERYDAYAROUND 3PM THAT I AM GOING TO PASS OUT) THAT I NEED SOME OUTSIDE HELP,LOVE TO U ALL,PEACELAURIE

new cars at Autos.

Guest guest

Dear Laurie,

There are many alternative healing modalities that can help you.

(Thank you Jane - EFT can be a wonderful tool!) My background is

Reiki. Have you heard of this technique? If you have not, please let

me know and I will go into more detail. Breaking it down simply, Reiki

is defined as both a name for the energy produced by a living body and

a method of interacting with that energy. A Reiki practitioner is

someone who has learned to work with and recharge this energy.

I would like to do two things for you. First, I would like your

permission to add you to my Long Distance Healing list. Second, I

would like to see if I can network with a Practitioner in your area who

can work with you. Please let me know.

Namaste,

Chris

>

> BACK IN SEPT OF 06 I HAD A SPINAL FUSION OF MY L-4 L-5 VERTEBRE ,IM

> ALREADY FUSED AT T-6 AND T-7 FROM WHEN I AS A CHILD,I AM NOW HAVING

> INTENSE PAIN IN MY FEET, I WAS AN ATHLETE BEFORE MY BACK WENT

> BAD,WITCH REALLY PLAYED HAVIC ON THEM,I ALSO CAME DOWN WITH

> PACREATITUS SO I AM ON A FAT RESTRICTED DIET,MAKING IT HARD TO GET

> ALOT OF GOOD NUTRUTION,

> IT MAKES IT VERY HARD TO HEAL ,WITH MY FEET AND LEGS, AT ONLY 105LBS

> THEY R SENSITIVE TO HEAT,AND BECOME VERY HOT AND ICHY AND PAINFUL, I

> CAN BARELY GET A SHOE ON AND ITS BECOMEING MUCH HARDER TO WALK .I

> BELEAVE IT MIGHT BE NERVE RELATED AT THIS POINT, BUT I GUESS IM ASKING

> FOR HELP FROM THE GROUP 4 I AM SO WEAK AND SO TIRED,( I FEEL EVERYDAY

> AROUND 3PM THAT I AM GOING TO PASS OUT) THAT I NEED SOME OUTSIDE HELP,

> LOVE TO U ALL,

> PEACE

> LAURIE

>

Guest guest

thank u so much u of course have my permission to add me to your Long Distance Healing list.I am disabled and only have medicare and medi-cal. all my extra money ,there really isn't any, goes to feeding myself, special diet, and my animals,if u look at my, my space link you'll see who i was and I know I still am,just going though a test,my blogs explain the whole thing there,Thank u again, I'm in much pain right now, hard to sit at the computer,love and lightLaurie<cbaldwinbuck@...> wrote: Dear

Laurie, There are many alternative healing modalities that can help you. (Thank you Jane - EFT can be a wonderful tool!) My background is Reiki. Have you heard of this technique? If you have not, please let me know and I will go into more detail. Breaking it down simply, Reiki is defined as both a name for the energy produced by a living body and a method of interacting with that energy. A Reiki practitioner is someone who has learned to work with and recharge this energy. I would like to do two things for you. First, I would like your permission to add you to my Long Distance Healing list. Second, I would like to see if I can network with a Practitioner in your area who can work with you. Please let me know. Namaste,

> > BACK IN SEPT OF 06 I HAD A SPINAL FUSION OF MY L-4 L-5 VERTEBRE ,IM > ALREADY FUSED AT T-6 AND T-7 FROM WHEN I AS A CHILD,I AM NOW HAVING > INTENSE PAIN IN MY FEET, I WAS AN ATHLETE BEFORE MY BACK WENT > BAD,WITCH REALLY PLAYED HAVIC ON THEM,I ALSO CAME DOWN WITH > PACREATITUS SO I AM ON A FAT RESTRICTED DIET,MAKING IT HARD TO GET > ALOT OF GOOD NUTRUTION, > IT MAKES IT VERY HARD TO HEAL ,WITH MY FEET AND LEGS, AT ONLY 105LBS > THEY R SENSITIVE TO HEAT,AND BECOME VERY HOT AND ICHY AND PAINFUL, I > CAN BARELY GET A SHOE ON AND ITS BECOMEING MUCH HARDER TO WALK .I > BELEAVE IT MIGHT BE NERVE RELATED AT THIS POINT, BUT I GUESS IM ASKING > FOR HELP FROM THE GROUP 4 I AM SO WEAK AND SO TIRED,( I FEEL EVERYDAY > AROUND 3PM THAT I AM GOING TO PASS OUT) THAT I NEED SOME OUTSIDE HELP, > LOVE TO U ALL, > PEACE > LAURIE > To worry, is like wishing for something you don't want !

Guest guest

Hello Laurie,

We are here for each other, I will send your name for my other prayer groups I am part of , and we can get moving all the healing energies we can your way.You are no longer alone honey, be sure of that.

I have high hopes for this group, I think we can do a wonderful job , not only supporting each other through difficult times but also we can send concrete help. It will be my pleasure to put you in my personal prayer list. However, I want you to know that, in conjunction of all the healing energy we can send to you, they will add to a healing process, it will not replace a Professional opinion of a Medical Practioner, We are here to add, not to replace .You do not need to fear anymore, because you have us, and this is a group of people that are here to share and to grow.

I know that are times in our lives we feel like everything is failing us, but just hang in there honey, help is in its way.

Many blessings to you, my dear one,

I pray that your heart and body will be relievied soon of pains and fears,

and be sure that we all are going to do whatever we can to give you some comfort while you start your healing Journey,

in love all ways

Liane

> >> > BACK IN SEPT OF 06 I HAD A SPINAL FUSION OF MY L-4 L-5 VERTEBRE ,IM> > ALREADY FUSED AT T-6 AND T-7 FROM WHEN I AS A CHILD,I AM NOW HAVING> > INTENSE PAIN IN MY FEET, I WAS AN ATHLETE BEFORE MY BACK WENT> > BAD,WITCH REALLY PLAYED HAVIC ON THEM,I ALSO CAME DOWN WITH> > PACREATITUS SO I AM ON A FAT RESTRICTED DIET,MAKING IT HARD TO GET> > ALOT OF GOOD NUTRUTION,> > IT MAKES IT VERY HARD TO HEAL ,WITH MY FEET AND LEGS, AT ONLY 105LBS> > THEY R SENSITIVE TO HEAT,AND BECOME VERY HOT AND ICHY AND PAINFUL, I> > CAN BARELY GET A SHOE ON AND ITS BECOMEING MUCH HARDER TO WALK .I> > BELEAVE IT MIGHT BE NERVE RELATED AT THIS POINT, BUT I GUESS IM ASKING> > FOR HELP FROM THE GROUP 4 I AM SO WEAK AND SO TIRED,( I FEEL EVERYDAY> > AROUND 3PM THAT I AM GOING TO PASS OUT) THAT I NEED SOME OUTSIDE HELP,> > LOVE TO U ALL,> > PEACE> > LAURIE> >>

Guest guest

Thank u so much,I wait to hear more, Love and light ,dear friend Laurielianeqrz_legey <butterflygris@...> wrote: Hello Laurie, We are here for each other, I will send your name for my other prayer groups I am part of , and we can get moving all the

healing energies we can your way.You are no longer alone honey, be sure of that. I have high hopes for this group, I think we can do a wonderful job , not only supporting each other through difficult times but also we can send concrete help. It will be my pleasure to put you in my personal prayer list. However, I want you to know that, in conjunction of all the healing energy we can send to you, they will add to a healing process, it will not replace a Professional opinion of a Medical Practioner, We are here to add, not to replace .You do not need to fear anymore, because you have us, and this is a group of people that are here to share and to grow. I know that are times in our lives we feel like everything is failing us, but just hang in there honey, help is in its way. Many blessings to you, my

dear one, I pray that your heart and body will be relievied soon of pains and fears, and be sure that we all are going to do whatever we can to give you some comfort while you start your healing Journey, in love all ways Liane > >> > BACK IN SEPT OF 06 I HAD A SPINAL FUSION OF MY L-4 L-5 VERTEBRE ,IM> > ALREADY FUSED AT T-6 AND T-7 FROM WHEN I AS A CHILD,I AM NOW HAVING> > INTENSE PAIN IN MY FEET, I WAS AN ATHLETE BEFORE MY BACK WENT> > BAD,WITCH REALLY PLAYED HAVIC ON THEM,I ALSO CAME DOWN WITH> > PACREATITUS SO I AM ON A FAT RESTRICTED DIET,MAKING IT HARD TO

GET> > ALOT OF GOOD NUTRUTION,> > IT MAKES IT VERY HARD TO HEAL ,WITH MY FEET AND LEGS, AT ONLY 105LBS> > THEY R SENSITIVE TO HEAT,AND BECOME VERY HOT AND ICHY AND PAINFUL, I> > CAN BARELY GET A SHOE ON AND ITS BECOMEING MUCH HARDER TO WALK .I> > BELEAVE IT MIGHT BE NERVE RELATED AT THIS POINT, BUT I GUESS IM ASKING> > FOR HELP FROM THE GROUP 4 I AM SO WEAK AND SO TIRED,( I FEEL EVERYDAY> > AROUND 3PM THAT I AM GOING TO PASS OUT) THAT I NEED SOME OUTSIDE HELP,> > LOVE TO U ALL,> > PEACE> > LAURIE> >> To worry, is like wishing for something you don't want !

Guest guest

THANK U CHRISTINE, WITH LOVELAURIE <cmagnellini32@...> wrote: Laurie - Peace and Blessings to you~ It sounds from your email that you have gone through significant challenges trying to create an equilibrium for yourself. I am a firm believer in the power of prayer, and in seeing things not as they are, but seeing them with right consciousness. Therefore, I hold you in the absolute Light and Love of All, seeing you whole and complete. I see you strong in Faith, Belief,

and Love, seeing yourself wrapped gently with these, and knowing that you are being held dearly. I affirm for you and with you that as you bring these words into your being you feel the shift within and through the remembering that you are whole and complete your body comes into an alignement with those thoughts. And so it is. LAURIE <wexlaur > wrote: BACK IN SEPT OF 06 I HAD A SPINAL FUSION OF MY L-4 L-5 VERTEBRE ,IMALREADY FUSED AT T-6 AND T-7 FROM WHEN I AS A CHILD,I AM NOW HAVINGINTENSE PAIN IN MY FEET, I WAS AN ATHLETE BEFORE MY BACK WENTBAD,WITCH REALLY PLAYED HAVIC ON THEM,I ALSO CAME DOWN WITHPACREATITUS SO I AM ON A FAT RESTRICTED DIET,MAKING IT HARD TO GETALOT OF GOOD NUTRUTION,IT MAKES IT VERY HARD TO HEAL ,WITH MY FEET AND LEGS, AT ONLY 105LBSTHEY R

SENSITIVE TO HEAT,AND BECOME VERY HOT AND ICHY AND PAINFUL, ICAN BARELY GET A SHOE ON AND ITS BECOMEING MUCH HARDER TO WALK .IBELEAVE IT MIGHT BE NERVE RELATED AT THIS POINT, BUT I GUESS IM ASKINGFOR HELP FROM THE GROUP 4 I AM SO WEAK AND SO TIRED,( I FEEL EVERYDAYAROUND 3PM THAT I AM GOING TO PASS OUT) THAT I NEED SOME OUTSIDE HELP,LOVE TO U ALL,PEACELAURIE Ahhh...imagining that irresistible "new car" smell? Check out new cars at Autos. To worry, is like wishing for something you don't want !

Guest guest

I'm on Oahu in Honolulu ..... live upstairs though. Need a vacation ??? Can get you into case management. Whatever, we can try to restore your independence from here. My back goes out as well but I'm still handling me pretty good.LAURIE WEXLER <wexlaur@...> wrote: THANK U CHRISTINE, WITH LOVELAURIE <cmagnellini32 > wrote: Laurie - Peace and Blessings to you~ It sounds from your email that you have gone through significant challenges trying to create an equilibrium for yourself. I am a firm believer in the power of prayer, and in seeing things not as they are, but seeing them with right consciousness. Therefore, I hold you in the absolute Light and Love of All, seeing you whole and complete. I see you strong in Faith, Belief, and Love, seeing yourself wrapped gently with these, and knowing that you are being held dearly. I affirm for you and with you that as you bring these words into your being you feel the shift within and through the remembering that you are whole and complete your body comes into an alignement with those thoughts. And so it is. LAURIE <wexlaur > wrote: BACK IN SEPT OF 06 I HAD A SPINAL FUSION OF MY L-4 L-5 VERTEBRE ,IMALREADY FUSED AT T-6 AND T-7 FROM WHEN I AS A CHILD,I AM NOW HAVINGINTENSE PAIN IN MY FEET, I WAS AN ATHLETE BEFORE MY BACK WENTBAD,WITCH REALLY PLAYED HAVIC ON THEM,I ALSO CAME DOWN WITHPACREATITUS SO I AM ON A FAT RESTRICTED DIET,MAKING IT HARD TO GETALOT OF GOOD NUTRUTION,IT MAKES IT VERY HARD TO HEAL ,WITH MY FEET AND LEGS, AT ONLY 105LBSTHEY R SENSITIVE TO HEAT,AND BECOME VERY HOT AND ICHY AND PAINFUL, ICAN BARELY GET A SHOE ON AND ITS BECOMEING MUCH HARDER TO WALK .IBELEAVE IT MIGHT BE NERVE RELATED AT THIS POINT, BUT I GUESS IM ASKINGFOR HELP FROM THE GROUP 4 I AM SO WEAK AND SO TIRED,( I FEEL EVERYDAYAROUND 3PM THAT I AM GOING TO PASS OUT) THAT I NEED SOME OUTSIDE HELP,LOVE TO U ALL,PEACELAURIE Ahhh...imagining that irresistible "new car" smell?Check out new cars at Autos. To worry, is like wishing for something you don't want !

new cars at Autos.

Guest guest

Laurie,

Love to you with healing thoughts and

prayers...surrounding you with all the energy I can

send to help you through...focus all your thoughts on

pure LOVE...

viv

((((HUGS))))

--- " Ray D. " <islandhiphops@...> wrote:

> I'm on Oahu in Honolulu ..... live upstairs though.

>

> Need a vacation ??? Can get you into case

> management.

>

> Whatever, we can try to restore your independence

> from here.

>

> My back goes out as well but I'm still handling me

> pretty good.

>

> LAURIE WEXLER <wexlaur@...> wrote:

> THANK U CHRISTINE, WITH LOVE

> LAURIE

>

> <cmagnellini32@...> wrote:

> Laurie - Peace and Blessings to you~

>

> It sounds from your email that you have gone

> through significant challenges trying to create an

> equilibrium for yourself. I am a firm believer in

> the power of prayer, and in seeing things not as

> they are, but seeing them with right consciousness.

> Therefore, I hold you in the absolute Light and Love

> of All, seeing you whole and complete. I see you

> strong in Faith, Belief, and Love, seeing yourself

> wrapped gently with these, and knowing that you are

> being held dearly. I affirm for you and with you

> that as you bring these words into your being you

> feel the shift within and through the remembering

> that you are whole and complete your body comes into

> an alignement with those thoughts. And so it is.

>

>

> LAURIE <wexlaur@...> wrote:

> BACK IN SEPT OF 06 I HAD A SPINAL FUSION OF MY

> L-4 L-5 VERTEBRE ,IM

> ALREADY FUSED AT T-6 AND T-7 FROM WHEN I AS A

> CHILD,I AM NOW HAVING

> INTENSE PAIN IN MY FEET, I WAS AN ATHLETE BEFORE MY

> BACK WENT

> BAD,WITCH REALLY PLAYED HAVIC ON THEM,I ALSO CAME

> DOWN WITH

> PACREATITUS SO I AM ON A FAT RESTRICTED DIET,MAKING

> IT HARD TO GET

> IT MAKES IT VERY HARD TO HEAL ,WITH MY FEET AND

> LEGS, AT ONLY 105LBS

> THEY R SENSITIVE TO HEAT,AND BECOME VERY HOT AND

> ICHY AND PAINFUL, I

> CAN BARELY GET A SHOE ON AND ITS BECOMEING MUCH

> HARDER TO WALK .I

> BELEAVE IT MIGHT BE NERVE RELATED AT THIS POINT, BUT

> I GUESS IM ASKING

> FOR HELP FROM THE GROUP 4 I AM SO WEAK AND SO

> TIRED,( I FEEL EVERYDAY

> AROUND 3PM THAT I AM GOING TO PASS OUT) THAT I NEED

> SOME OUTSIDE HELP,

> LOVE TO U ALL,

> PEACE

> LAURIE

>

>

>

>

>

>

> ---------------------------------

> Ahhh...imagining that irresistible " new car "

> smell?

> Check out new cars at Autos.

>

>

>

>

> To worry, is like wishing for

> something you don't want !

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> ---------------------------------

> Ahhh...imagining that irresistible " new car " smell?

> Check outnew cars at Autos.

Vam

Guest guest

My dear Laurie..

Yes I am facing the same type of surgery.. and I used to run health

clubs for a living.. So I know how you are feeling about this entire

change of this earthly body..

I do have the same problem with my feet.. And thought I would share

something that has stopped this uncomfortable and painful feeling..

I started to put VICK's menthol on my feet and ankles and it is like a

miracle.. Amazing!!

I also have RLS Restless leg Syndrome and asked my doctor if there was

anything they could do.. And she prescribed a medicine named " Requip "

Again... A true blessing.. It stopped the pain and the jumping legs..

and with the Mentholaum.. I can finally for the first time in over 30

years.. Sleep.. I mean a true REM sleep..

But try the Vicks for your feet you will be amazed..

Hope this helps.. And know I feel you dear.. Truly..

And we must chat about the surgery.. as I have to make a decision on

this real soon..

Love

~Karma

>

> BACK IN SEPT OF 06 I HAD A SPINAL FUSION OF MY L-4 L-5 VERTEBRE ,IM

> ALREADY FUSED AT T-6 AND T-7 FROM WHEN I AS A CHILD,I AM NOW HAVING

> INTENSE PAIN IN MY FEET, I WAS AN ATHLETE BEFORE MY BACK WENT

> BAD,WITCH REALLY PLAYED HAVIC ON THEM,I ALSO CAME DOWN WITH

> PACREATITUS SO I AM ON A FAT RESTRICTED DIET,MAKING IT HARD TO GET

> IT MAKES IT VERY HARD TO HEAL ,WITH MY FEET AND LEGS, AT ONLY 105LBS

> THEY R SENSITIVE TO HEAT,AND BECOME VERY HOT AND ICHY AND PAINFUL, I

> CAN BARELY GET A SHOE ON AND ITS BECOMEING MUCH HARDER TO WALK .I

> BELEAVE IT MIGHT BE NERVE RELATED AT THIS POINT, BUT I GUESS IM ASKING

> FOR HELP FROM THE GROUP 4 I AM SO WEAK AND SO TIRED,( I FEEL EVERYDAY

> AROUND 3PM THAT I AM GOING TO PASS OUT) THAT I NEED SOME OUTSIDE HELP,

> LOVE TO U ALL,

> PEACE

> LAURIE

>

Guest guest

I too have used the Vicks Vapo-rub on my feet before going to bed at

night, it really does help. I also recommend pure eucalyptus oil

massaged into feet and legs before bed( good to put cotton socks on so

trips in the night to the bathroom don't get slippery).....500mg

non-flush niacin helps circulation, nettles helps with nerve issues as

does high potency bromelain....first line of defense in the body is

intestines,,,,,,keep them clean!!!! candida cleanse,fiber(lots of

fiber,with garlic) will help , I also found a product called

ABSORB_AID that has worked wonders for my whole system, it helps to

digest and absorb all ingested nutrients(made of plant

enzymes)biological sulfur(MSM) also helps detox system through causing

all cell walls to be very permeable which enables flushing of toxins

that cause inflammation......hope this helps.The absorb-aid,msm, and

lecithin should help with the pancreatitis as well. Lots of water with

fresh squeezed lemon juice helps the entire physical system by

adjusting ph balance........blessings and prayers for healing......---

In , " karmarqu69 " <karmarqu69@...> wrote:

>

> My dear Laurie..

> Yes I am facing the same type of surgery.. and I used to run health

> clubs for a living.. So I know how you are feeling about this entire

> change of this earthly body..

>

> I do have the same problem with my feet.. And thought I would share

> something that has stopped this uncomfortable and painful feeling..

>

> I started to put VICK's menthol on my feet and ankles and it is like a

> miracle.. Amazing!!

>

> I also have RLS Restless leg Syndrome and asked my doctor if there was

> anything they could do.. And she prescribed a medicine named " Requip "

> Again... A true blessing.. It stopped the pain and the jumping legs..

> and with the Mentholaum.. I can finally for the first time in over 30

> years.. Sleep.. I mean a true REM sleep..

>

> But try the Vicks for your feet you will be amazed..

>

> Hope this helps.. And know I feel you dear.. Truly..

>

> And we must chat about the surgery.. as I have to make a decision on

> this real soon..

>

> Love

> ~Karma

>

>

> >

> > BACK IN SEPT OF 06 I HAD A SPINAL FUSION OF MY L-4 L-5 VERTEBRE ,IM

> > ALREADY FUSED AT T-6 AND T-7 FROM WHEN I AS A CHILD,I AM NOW HAVING

> > INTENSE PAIN IN MY FEET, I WAS AN ATHLETE BEFORE MY BACK WENT

> > BAD,WITCH REALLY PLAYED HAVIC ON THEM,I ALSO CAME DOWN WITH

> > PACREATITUS SO I AM ON A FAT RESTRICTED DIET,MAKING IT HARD TO GET

> > ALOT OF GOOD NUTRUTION,

> > IT MAKES IT VERY HARD TO HEAL ,WITH MY FEET AND LEGS, AT ONLY 105LBS

> > THEY R SENSITIVE TO HEAT,AND BECOME VERY HOT AND ICHY AND PAINFUL, I

> > CAN BARELY GET A SHOE ON AND ITS BECOMEING MUCH HARDER TO WALK .I

> > BELEAVE IT MIGHT BE NERVE RELATED AT THIS POINT, BUT I GUESS IM ASKING

> > FOR HELP FROM THE GROUP 4 I AM SO WEAK AND SO TIRED,( I FEEL EVERYDAY

> > AROUND 3PM THAT I AM GOING TO PASS OUT) THAT I NEED SOME OUTSIDE HELP,

> > LOVE TO U ALL,

> > PEACE

> > LAURIE

> >

>

Guest guest

Note: forwarded message attached.

Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.

Note: forwarded message attached.

Get easy, one-click access to your favorites. Make your homepage.

I too have used the Vicks Vapo-rub on my feet before going to bed at

night, it really does help. I also recommend pure eucalyptus oil

massaged into feet and legs before bed( good to put cotton socks on so

trips in the night to the bathroom don't get slippery).....500mg

non-flush niacin helps circulation, nettles helps with nerve issues as

does high potency bromelain....first line of defense in the body is

intestines,,,,,,keep them clean!!!! candida cleanse,fiber(lots of

fiber,with garlic) will help , I also found a product called

ABSORB_AID that has worked wonders for my whole system, it helps to

digest and absorb all ingested nutrients(made of plant

enzymes)biological sulfur(MSM) also helps detox system through causing

all cell walls to be very permeable which enables flushing of toxins

that cause inflammation......hope this helps.The absorb-aid,msm, and

lecithin should help with the pancreatitis as well. Lots of water with

fresh squeezed lemon juice helps the entire physical system by

adjusting ph balance........blessings and prayers for healing......---

In , " karmarqu69 " <karmarqu69@...> wrote:

>

> My dear Laurie..

> Yes I am facing the same type of surgery.. and I used to run health

> clubs for a living.. So I know how you are feeling about this entire

> change of this earthly body..

>

> I do have the same problem with my feet.. And thought I would share

> something that has stopped this uncomfortable and painful feeling..

>

> I started to put VICK's menthol on my feet and ankles and it is like a

> miracle.. Amazing!!

>

> I also have RLS Restless leg Syndrome and asked my doctor if there was

> anything they could do.. And she prescribed a medicine named " Requip "

> Again... A true blessing.. It stopped the pain and the jumping legs..

> and with the Mentholaum.. I can finally for the first time in over 30

> years.. Sleep.. I mean a true REM sleep..

>

> But try the Vicks for your feet you will be amazed..

>

> Hope this helps.. And know I feel you dear.. Truly..

>

> And we must chat about the surgery.. as I have to make a decision on

> this real soon..

>

> Love

> ~Karma

>

>

> >

> > BACK IN SEPT OF 06 I HAD A SPINAL FUSION OF MY L-4 L-5 VERTEBRE ,IM

> > ALREADY FUSED AT T-6 AND T-7 FROM WHEN I AS A CHILD,I AM NOW HAVING

> > INTENSE PAIN IN MY FEET, I WAS AN ATHLETE BEFORE MY BACK WENT

> > BAD,WITCH REALLY PLAYED HAVIC ON THEM,I ALSO CAME DOWN WITH

> > PACREATITUS SO I AM ON A FAT RESTRICTED DIET,MAKING IT HARD TO GET

> > ALOT OF GOOD NUTRUTION,

> > IT MAKES IT VERY HARD TO HEAL ,WITH MY FEET AND LEGS, AT ONLY 105LBS

> > THEY R SENSITIVE TO HEAT,AND BECOME VERY HOT AND ICHY AND PAINFUL, I

> > CAN BARELY GET A SHOE ON AND ITS BECOMEING MUCH HARDER TO WALK .I

> > BELEAVE IT MIGHT BE NERVE RELATED AT THIS POINT, BUT I GUESS IM ASKING

> > FOR HELP FROM THE GROUP 4 I AM SO WEAK AND SO TIRED,( I FEEL EVERYDAY

> > AROUND 3PM THAT I AM GOING TO PASS OUT) THAT I NEED SOME OUTSIDE HELP,

> > LOVE TO U ALL,

> > PEACE

> > LAURIE

> >

>

Guest guest

In a message dated 11/16/2007 1:43:07 A.M. Mountain Standard Time, serenelwright@... writes:

Laurie

Hello; As soon as I clicked on this my crown started to tingle and then my feet I know something good is happing Sending Molove and Light To The Both of You

I Leave in PeaceSee what's new at AOL.com and Make AOL Your Homepage.