>

>

>

>

> p

>

>

Vam

________________________________________________________________________________\

____

Looking for earth-friendly autos?

Browse Top Cars by " Green Rating " at Autos' Green Center.

http://autos./green_center/

Guest guest

THIS WAS SOOOOOO BEAUTIFUL! THANK YOU! :) DEE**lianeqrz_legey <butterflygris@...> wrote: This is a little note to let all know that I just posted a new video from our group on Youtube. Myspace did not allow me to upload it on myspace because of the copyright issues, apparently Secret Garden did not give them the authorization to let "people' to upload videos with their music. Here is the URL, if you want to

check it out:

Hugs to all Liane (RAK) p

Give spam the boot. Take control with tough spam protectionin the all-new Beta.

Guest guest

this was absolutely beautiful Rak!DIANA CRENSHAW <floridagirl2475@...> wrote: THIS WAS SOOOOOO BEAUTIFUL! THANK YOU! :) DEE**lianeqrz_legey <butterflygrisgmail> wrote: This is a little note to let all know that I just posted a new video from our group on Youtube. Myspace did not allow me to upload it on myspace because of the copyright issues, apparently Secret Garden did not give them the authorization to let "people' to upload videos with their music. Here is the URL, if you want to check it out:

Hugs to all Liane (RAK) p Give spam the boot. Take control with tough spam protectionin the all-new Beta. The one who looks outside, dreams; but those who look inside, awaken. - Carl Gustav Jung"One's dignity may be assaulted, vandalized and cruelly mocked, but cannot be taken away unless it is surrendered." - J. Fox

Need a vacation? Get great deals to amazing places on Travel.

Guest guest

I LOVE IT ,IT WONDERFUL, THANK ULAUR,DIANA CRENSHAW <floridagirl2475@...> wrote: THIS WAS SOOOOOO BEAUTIFUL! THANK YOU! :) DEE**lianeqrz_legey <butterflygrisgmail> wrote: This is a little note to let all know that I just posted a new video from our group on Youtube. Myspace did not allow me to upload it on myspace because of the copyright issues, apparently Secret Garden did not give them the authorization to let "people' to upload videos with their music. Here is the URL, if you want to check it out:

Hugs to all Liane (RAK) p Give spam the boot. Take control with tough spam protectionin the all-new Beta. To worry, is like wishing for something you don't want !

Guest guest

Hi Liane and everyone in the group.

Liane, thank you so much for the beautiful video. I have seen a few of yours since I joined myspace and they are always moving and always resonate deeply within my spirit. Thank you for your diligence in regularly reminding everyone of the truth of our spirit and why we're here.

Thank you also to Kanta again for your kind words, I am sharing (when time allows) everyone's joys and pains and sending much love, light, prayers and now (consciously) blessings to you all.

The more I give, the more I have to give :-) and I gratefully receive with loving arms all the gifts the universe bestows upon me, no matter how large or small. This is my affirmation and I feel and see it and create it all around me.

Thank you all for your loving wisdom and guidance.

With Love and Light,

Rhonda

Moody friends. Drama queens. Your life? Nope! - their life, your story. Play Sims Stories at Games.