RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re: Great Movie

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I saw What The Bleep, Too. Last year -- all the way through and through again. I wish they'd allowed the camera to rest a little longer on those water crystal photos. They were astonishing!

Definately recommend anyone to see it, whether they know the work, the basics. Also, there was a book out years ago -- if you can locate a copy in print it's still good, named Understanding Understanding.

Of course, back in the fifties, I think it was "You Are Not The Target" was an astonishing eye-opener in comprehending interpersonal interaction. Can't be repeated too often, there's always more people who haven't been exposed to good clear thinking and reason. We should have special sections called Smart Life Stuff reading rooms!

----- Original Message -----

Healing

Sent: Monday, May 07, 2007 10:08 AM

Subject: [] Great Movie

Hello everyone~

I just finished rewatching What the Bleep - it had been a few years since I watched the whole thing - but just the other day I was working with a client and showing her the pictures of the water molecules when water was exposed to negative words like 'hate' and positive words like 'love' (this was made popular through this movie, I think). The impact on the water molecules is so intense that it made me more aware of being loving to myself in my thoughts- I surely don't want my body to look like the water molecules exposed to yucky things! Anyway - What the Bleep - great reminder - most definitely helps us recognize the power of our thouhts- which appears to have been somewhat of a theme here.

Peace and blessings to all -

Ahhh...imagining that irresistible "new car" smell?Check out new cars at Autos.