RemedySpot.com

- forgot to add

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi ,

Forgot to add that for the FIRM rotation, i'm doing my own modification - both to save my back and to add personal interest. So, my first week I'll do 4 FIRMs, second week I'll do 3, third week I'll do 4, etc. It will take me twice as long to complete, but I think my back would be happier and I also think I will be mentally happy. I still plan to workout 6-7 days per week (one day is pure stretch on the 7 day weeks). On the 4 FIRM Day weeks I'll add in one stretch day and 2 days of somethinge else, on the 3 FIRM day weeks I'll have one stretch day plus 3 days of something else.

I'm pretty excited. I have the alarm ready to go off at 4:30 tomorrow b/c I want to do Super Body Sculpt, I want to add in three sets of 20 push-ups, pull-downs and face the wall squats between segments (I have slacked on those). AND, time permitting I would also LOVE to walk a mile on the TM or ride the bike for 15 minutes AND get a stretch in. I have to get up early to do all that b/c we have a busy Easter morning planned.

Take care - Happy Easter!Donna