RemedySpot.com

Re: Disabled babies face verdict

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Have you considered going into nutrition or naturopath Nick?

>

> good luck Nick I hope something different comes along soon. You

would

> make a great nutritionist or naturopath. stay safe. mimi

>

I could go to Vitamin World and fill out a test and start working there. Then there's the local stores. I don't know about their policy. Still, I wouldn't want to work with people on a collaborative effort. I'm going to look into it. Then again I enjoy traveling. So, I'm going to look in the paper for those types of jobs as well. greebohere <julie.stevenson16@...> wrote: Have you considered going into nutrition or naturopath Nick?>> good luck Nick I hope something different comes along soon. You would > make a great nutritionist or naturopath. stay safe. mimi>

Cheap Talk? Check out Messenger's low PC-to-Phone call rates.

I could go to Vitamin World and fill out a test and start working there. Then there's the local stores. I don't know about their policy. Still, I wouldn't want to work with people on a collaborative effort. I'm going to look into it. Then again I enjoy traveling. So, I'm going to look in the paper for those types of jobs as well. greebohere <julie.stevenson16@...> wrote: Have you considered going into nutrition or naturopath Nick?>> good luck Nick I hope something different comes along soon. You would > make a great nutritionist or naturopath. stay safe. mimi>

Cheap Talk? Check out Messenger's low PC-to-Phone call rates.

You wouldn't believe it if I told you. The second manager who drove down there had 5 D.U.I.S and was smoking pot in his SUV. The boss smokes pot and drinks. Every single person was smoking pot and cigarettes. There wasn't a single person who wasn't smoking. So, I slept on the floor partly because of the smoke. The guy who trained me is in jail for not paying child support. There were atleast 4 people in the crew who had warrants out for their arrest. They said they liked me whenever I drank a bottle of High Gravity. So, the way I saw it was they didn't want me there strictly because I'm not someone who practices the same lifestyle as them. Oh well. It was fun. Atleast I got to go to Texas. No, I shant see them ever again. environmental1st2003 <no_reply > wrote: "The guy who's driving me and some other down there said he plans on smoking a blunt. I told him I don't smoke. It's not my car so I don't have that option of not going along with it. Of course I'm not going to smoke it, it's just the fumes will get everyone baked. Anyway, I didn't mean to throw that on anybody. I'm just saying what I'll be doing for these next four days, selling vacuums........"Nick, given that yoiu are a recovering addict, I don't think it's wise you go with these

people. (This assumes that a "blunt" is pot.) Which is worth more? Your job or your health.TomAdministrator

Want to start your own business? Learn how on Small Business.

You wouldn't believe it if I told you. The second manager who drove down there had 5 D.U.I.S and was smoking pot in his SUV. The boss smokes pot and drinks. Every single person was smoking pot and cigarettes. There wasn't a single person who wasn't smoking. So, I slept on the floor partly because of the smoke. The guy who trained me is in jail for not paying child support. There were atleast 4 people in the crew who had warrants out for their arrest. They said they liked me whenever I drank a bottle of High Gravity. So, the way I saw it was they didn't want me there strictly because I'm not someone who practices the same lifestyle as them. Oh well. It was fun. Atleast I got to go to Texas. No, I shant see them ever again. environmental1st2003 <no_reply > wrote: "The guy who's driving me and some other down there said he plans on smoking a blunt. I told him I don't smoke. It's not my car so I don't have that option of not going along with it. Of course I'm not going to smoke it, it's just the fumes will get everyone baked. Anyway, I didn't mean to throw that on anybody. I'm just saying what I'll be doing for these next four days, selling vacuums........"Nick, given that yoiu are a recovering addict, I don't think it's wise you go with these

people. (This assumes that a "blunt" is pot.) Which is worth more? Your job or your health.TomAdministrator

Want to start your own business? Learn how on Small Business.