RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

More 1RM

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Well, I didn't wake up this morning until nearly 7:00!  I couldn't believe it..ugh.. I'm going to have a heck of a time getting back in the groove when the boys are back at school.  It was after 10:00 that we went to sleep last night, so not THAT late.  Jeeze.   I'm normally up by 4:00 or 5, and the latest.  Anyway, the boys were still amazingly sleeping when I headed downstairs about 7:45.  I did some more one-rep maxes.  I enjoy doing these, I really do.  Makes me think I should do my own thing for working out sometimes..  But, I plan enough workout routines, and don't want to plan my own!  LOL..  Anyway, I worked pretty hard, but was more tired than when I did these on Monday.  I quit at the 1-hour mark.  I burned 370 calories with my average 107.  I still have a little muscle soreness from when I did these on Monday!  aye..aye..aye..

Anyway, a quiet day and night at home.  I am thinking I'd love to get in a short workout this afternoon.  I went over ten days straight getting a second-workout in, and now I've had a few off...  I'm very anxious to start STS again, and get serious with my eating!

Darcy