RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

MMA Kickbox

Rate this topic

Guest guest

gosh so many virgin workouts so little time. there are actually some i received in trades months ago i haven't done but decided to stick with shock cardio this morning. this hasn't been getting the greatest reviews for valid reasons ie.to much low intensity, repetitive and the music thing again. all which i do see but not overly a big deal to me. i rather enjoy the low impact or the easily modified moves and combos. she does build up the combos so its repetitive but you can throw your all into it b/c the combos are so easy to follow. its similar to KPC drills where she builds a punch combo, builds a kick combo and combines them. she throws some high impact drills in there which i didn't see the need to hop while kicking. i just kept planted and focused on a faster tempo

kick(kind of like tae-bo) while trying to keep good form of the exercise. the abs on this workout are AWESOME. MMA style mat work to work overall core as opposed to just regular abs. i do like there are no crunches, some sit ups but no crunches.its just getting old with all the crunches, i like the variations of the sit ups. cathe's demeanor is a bit serious in this but i notice she is in all her kickbox workouts so it isn't a bad thing really. just something i notice with the overall series is that she is more serious in her demeanor instead of peppy cathe trying to kill you while making you laugh and smile at the same time LOL. its not an intense kickbox workout you come to expect with cathe but its still a very good one b/c of the repetitive nature you can throw all yourself into the exercises to get more out of the workout so i am going to be the lone voice in this and i say i liked MMA kickbox and find its usefulness in my

collection. kassia