RemedySpot.com

Re: all the right moves fundamentals

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Thanks for the review, Kassia. I was thinking about getting these, but maybe will pass as I just ordered from last week (I got a bunch of Method DVDs - which are older, but fit the bill for Pilates/Yoga/Dance fusions - which sounds a lot like ATRM!)

Take care,

Donna

From: Kassia <ldy_solana@...>Subject: all the right moves fundamentals Date: Wednesday, December 30, 2009, 9:32 PM

evening allthis evening i did the 20 minute fundamentals program from all the right moves. i wasn't overly impressed with the routine but then again its a very short workout but the overall format of yoga/ballet/ pilates/stretch isn't all that new but a nice one. i will have to give the other workouts a tried but i like this for a quick go to which is the only reason i picked this one first. i do like the instruction, i didn't have to look at the screen often just follow along with the cues. that is a very big plus, but since grace laznby(sp) does i-train downloadable workouts that is to be expected. i hear a lot about it on VF between ATRM and the i-trains and you don't get popular but not being good at that. i didn't see anything exciting production wise though,just a room all done up with others in the class. not a bad workout but i wouldn't pay more then i did for it. $5 seems about right for this particular

workout. the others will have to be seen. kassia

donna i don't think this particular ATRM was a far stretch from the methods. i think the others will be slightly different. i saw there were more titles that i might seek out if the others are good. kassiaFrom: Donna M-P <donna112520@...>Subject: Re: all the right moves fundamentals Date: Thursday, December 31, 2009, 9:30 AM

Thanks for the review, Kassia. I was thinking about getting these, but maybe will pass as I just ordered from last week (I got a bunch of Method DVDs - which are older, but fit the bill for Pilates/Yoga/Dance fusions - which sounds a lot like ATRM!)

Take care,

Donna

Thanks, Kassia!! :)

Donna

From: Donna M-P <donna112520>Subject: Re: all the right moves fundamentalsDate: Thursday, December 31, 2009, 9:30 AM

Thanks for the review, Kassia. I was thinking about getting these, but maybe will pass as I just ordered from last week (I got a bunch of Method DVDs - which are older, but fit the bill for Pilates/Yoga/ Dance fusions - which sounds a lot like ATRM!)

Take care,

Donna