RemedySpot.com

RE: Fwd: Fw:Gail

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Folic acid comes from leafy green vegatables.

Iron would be ferrous as in ferrous oxcide which is rust.

Ergo, if your salads not rusty it is probably it's probably safe to eat.

Lack of folic acid will cause tremors as seen in many alcohloics because they don't eat their leafy green vegatables.

dannygail <gaila@...> wrote:

I am pretty sure folic acid is not iron.If I am wrong fill me in.

Gail

-----Original Message-----From: Hepatitis CSupportGroupForDummies [mailto:Hepatitis CSupportGroupForDummies ]On Behalf Of connie mcclainSent: October 1, 2005 6:51 AMHepatitis CSupportGroupForDummies Subject: Re: Fwd: Fw:Gail

Isnt folic acid iron? Cuz my doc said as long as im alive not to take another iron supplement cuz its so congested in my liver im turning into tin woman. conniePat McBride <pmcbride1@...> wrote:

Kathy...i cant seem to keep my weight at 140, Im at 155..all in the stomach...will magnisium help me?

Gail I was tellin a friend of mine that an infection can blow thru town, not touch anyone but ME! I am so sick and tired of getting sick. Deb I hope you are ok. Glad to see you back We Missed You

d

Kathy Brunow

The light at the end of the tunnel may be you

for Good Click here to donate to the Hurricane Katrina relief effort.

Thanks Danny, luckily i love green veggies, even GROW them!! Conniecaptdanny <captdankw@...> wrote:

Lack of folic acid will cause tremors as seen in many alcohloics because they don't eat their leafy green vegatables.

Gail

-----Original Message-----From: Hepatitis CSupportGroupForDummies [mailto:Hepatitis CSupportGroupForDummies ]On Behalf Of connie mcclainSent: October 1, 2005 6:51 AMHepatitis CSupportGroupForDummies Subject: Re: Fwd: Fw:Gail

Isnt folic acid iron? Cuz my doc said as long as im alive not to take another iron supplement cuz its so congested in my liver im turning into tin woman. conniePat McBride <pmcbride1@...> wrote:

Kathy...i cant seem to keep my weight at 140, Im at 155..all in the stomach...will magnisium help me?

Gail I was tellin a friend of mine that an infection can blow thru town, not touch anyone but ME! I am so sick and tired of getting sick. Deb I hope you are ok. Glad to see you back We Missed You

d

Kathy Brunow

for GoodClick here to donate to the Hurricane Katrina relief effort. The light at the end of the tunnel may be you

I must have been awake during that class in nursing school.

dannyconnie mcclain <crochetlady1001@...> wrote:

Thanks Danny, luckily i love green veggies, even GROW them!! Conniecaptdanny <captdankw@...> wrote:

Gail

d

Kathy Brunow

for GoodClick here to donate to the Hurricane Katrina relief effort.

I must have been awake during that class in nursing school.

dannyconnie mcclain <crochetlady1001@...> wrote:

Gail

d

Kathy Brunow

A lot of the people that were on the same treatment as me complained of an impaired immune system afterwards.I was on the old treatment of interferon at 3 shots a wk and riboveron at 5pills a day.It is basically cancer treatment and I know there is a drug that they use for cancer patients to improve their immune system.I just have to find out what it is.I am very sick with a head and chest cold.Am forcing myself to eat and through the whole day I eat one peice of toast,2 egg rolls. and some meat at night the size of a hamberg..I have diarrea that is like water,I have to hold my head when I cough.I feel like shit.Take care hon

Gail

-----Original Message-----From: Hepatitis CSupportGroupForDummies [mailto:Hepatitis CSupportGroupForDummies ]On Behalf Of DaviesSent: October 1, 2005 7:04 AMHepatitis CSupportGroupForDummies Subject: RE: Fwd: Fw:Gail

Gail,

Hey there Gal!

Sorry to hear that your immune system is so bad - what is causing it, do you know? I am sorry if I missed the reason in an earlier mail, I am trying to keep up with all the mail, but I am still trying to take care of Mother and everytime I think I have her half way settled - she goes right back in the hospital. She was re-admitted yesterday after only being out for 2 weeks. It is so heartening - but I do realize it is a part of life that at some point we all must go through. People tell me this and somehow it is suppose to make it easier, and I am truly trying to find some consilation in it - but it usually doesn't work.... LOL I think I am still on the pity wagon - somedays are better than others, that is for sure...

Well I surely didn't mean to pour out my problems on you - I wanted to tell you that my immune system is very low also. I am taking a drug called plaquinell - it is for rhuemitiod arthritis - autoimmune disease. The drug actually suppresess the immune system, and I am not suppose to be around children either. And I forgot all about it - I went and seen my grandbabies - "my life", and low and behold 2 days later I am running 103 temp and coming down with bronchitis. That was 2 days ago and then I spend yesterday sick as a dog, with my Mother in the ER and then they admitted her.

I really don't know how they expect us to stay away from the sick - I wash my hands so much, I have very little skin left... LOL

Anyway - I will close this book up for now - I realize I dont get to visit as often as I would love too, then I have to write a book. Sorry...

Write when you can and let me know what is going on with you - you have always been such a rock for so many of us

God Bless you Gail

Love, Hugs, and Prayers to all

Marie

gail <gaila@...> wrote:

My immune system is so bad that all you have to do is say cold or flu and I have it.I can't be around children much cause then I am sick all the time.I love kids but my body can't take the viruses you get from them.

Gail

-----Original Message-----From: Hepatitis CSupportGroupForDummies [mailto:Hepatitis CSupportGroupForDummies ]On Behalf Of dannegrlSent: September 30, 2005 8:40 PMHepatitis CSupportGroupForDummies Subject: RE: Fwd: Fw:Gail

dgail <gaila@...> wrote:

Fortunately my husband is here but he also kissed me the other day and now he is starting to get sick..The doctor better come up with a good plan Monday cause I am tired of infections of one form or another.Thanks hon for your offer.I would love to see you if I was healthy or sick.It would make my day.

Gail

My immune system has been bad since treatment.I think because of the interferon x3.and riboveron.I know a lot of people that did the old treatment complained of immpaired immune system.I think they od your system on the drugs.I want to see if the drugs they use on cancer patients to build up their immune system will work on me.I am going to check into it Monday.

Gail

-----Original Message-----From: Hepatitis CSupportGroupForDummies [mailto:Hepatitis CSupportGroupForDummies ]On Behalf Of connie mcclainSent: October 1, 2005 6:42 AMHepatitis CSupportGroupForDummies Subject: RE: Fwd: Fw:Gail

Gail, Why is your immune system this bad honey? Conniegail <gaila@...> wrote:

My immune system is so bad that all you have to do is say cold or flu and I have it.I can't be around children much cause then I am sick all the time.I love kids but my body can't take the viruses you get from them.

Gail

-----Original Message-----From: Hepatitis CSupportGroupForDummies [mailto:Hepatitis CSupportGroupForDummies ]On Behalf Of dannegrlSent: September 30, 2005 8:40 PMHepatitis CSupportGroupForDummies Subject: RE: Fwd: Fw:Gail

dgail <gaila@...> wrote:

Fortunately my husband is here but he also kissed me the other day and now he is starting to get sick..The doctor better come up with a good plan Monday cause I am tired of infections of one form or another.Thanks hon for your offer.I would love to see you if I was healthy or sick.It would make my day.

Gail

Gail

d

Kathy Brunow

Thank you Captain.I apreciate the reply.

Gail

-----Original Message-----From: Hepatitis CSupportGroupForDummies [mailto:Hepatitis CSupportGroupForDummies ]On Behalf Of captdannySent: October 1, 2005 9:25 AMHepatitis CSupportGroupForDummies Subject: RE: Fwd: Fw:Gail

Gail

d

Kathy Brunow

I was on that tx in '95 or '96 but never had any immune system problems, of course I didn't finish tx they took me off after 12 weeks. I did get every side effect you can name with the exception of anorexia damn it. I get yearly flu shots & pneumonia shots whenever my family doc says to(omg another participle dangles) I'm supposed to start tx soon, we'll see what happens this time.

SuZiegail <gaila@...> wrote:

A lot of the people that were on the same treatment as me complained of an impaired immune system afterwards.I was on the old treatment of interferon at 3 shots a wk and riboveron at 5pills a day.It is basically cancer treatment and I know there is a drug that they use for cancer patients to improve their immune system.I just have to find out what it is.I am very sick with a head and chest cold.Am forcing myself to eat and through the whole day I eat one peice of toast,2 egg rolls. and some meat at night the size of a hamberg..I have diarrea that is like water,I have to hold my head when I cough.I feel like shit.Take care hon

Gail

Next time I'm coming back as a cat

I was on that tx in '95 or '96 but never had any immune system problems, of course I didn't finish tx they took me off after 12 weeks. I did get every side effect you can name with the exception of anorexia damn it. I get yearly flu shots & pneumonia shots whenever my family doc says to(omg another participle dangles) I'm supposed to start tx soon, we'll see what happens this time.

Gail

I

hope you feel better soon, sweetie.

De

RE:

Fwd: Fw:Gail

A lot of the people that

were on the same treatment as me complained of an impaired immune system

afterwards.I was on the old treatment of interferon at 3 shots a wk and

riboveron at 5pills a day.It is basically cancer treatment and I know there is

a drug that they use for cancer patients to improve their immune system.I just

have to find out what it is.I am very sick with a head and chest cold.Am

forcing myself to eat and through the whole day I eat one peice of toast,2 egg

rolls. and some meat at night the size of a hamberg..I have diarrea that is

like water,I have to hold my head when I cough.I feel like shit.Take care hon

Gail

I

hope you feel better soon, sweetie.

De

RE:

Fwd: Fw:Gail

A lot of the people that

were on the same treatment as me complained of an impaired immune system

afterwards.I was on the old treatment of interferon at 3 shots a wk and

riboveron at 5pills a day.It is basically cancer treatment and I know there is

a drug that they use for cancer patients to improve their immune system.I just

have to find out what it is.I am very sick with a head and chest cold.Am

forcing myself to eat and through the whole day I eat one peice of toast,2 egg

rolls. and some meat at night the size of a hamberg..I have diarrea that is

like water,I have to hold my head when I cough.I feel like shit.Take care hon

Gail

well now, that explains my DAUGHTER!!! forgot the vities. plus went into labor with her when there was 37 inches of snow on the ground, and had to dig the door out to get out of the house and ride a friggin snowmobile to the hospital, talk about your uncomfortable rides, jeez, try those bumps with a head protruding on your frozen seat. jeez. conniesuzie <suzieandsandy@...> wrote:

Ferris sulphate is Iron(everything with ferris in the name is iron). Folic acid is one of the B vitamins - B-6 I think pregnant women take folic acid to prevent birth defects.

Love ya,

SuZieconnie mcclain <crochetlady1001@...> wrote:

is it ferris sulfate thats iron? i cant keep my head straight anymore, dont know whyyyyyyy. conniegail <gaila@...> wrote:

Gail

d

Kathy Brunow

LOL , your a crack up Connie ....Yes it is blood letting . I have to have it because I have porphyria cutanea tarda along with iron overload . How about the word for iron overload hmmm? hemachromatosis ,roflconnie mcclain <crochetlady1001@...> wrote:

is that like blood letting? good lord, if it is then hell yes, if its not im already having trouble with the word folic and cholestorol how you think my brain is gonna react to the shock of that huge p word? zaaaaaaaaang., connieelizabeth savage <elizabethnv1@...> wrote:

Connie have you had any phlebotomies for your high iron ?connie mcclain <crochetlady1001@...> wrote:

Isnt folic acid iron? Cuz my doc said as long as im alive not to take another iron supplement cuz its so congested in my liver im turning into tin woman. connie

Isn't that what King III had? Pophyria ? Makes you just a tad nutso? Also stay out of the sun? Neat.

SuZieelizabeth savage <elizabethnv1@...> wrote:

LOL , your a crack up Connie ....Yes it is blood letting . I have to have it because I have porphyria cutanea tarda along with iron overload . How about the word for iron overload hmmm? hemachromatosis ,roflconnie mcclain <crochetlady1001@...> wrote:

is that like blood letting? good lord, if it is then hell yes, if its not im already having trouble with the word folic and cholestorol how you think my brain is gonna react to the shock of that huge p word? zaaaaaaaaang., connieelizabeth savage <elizabethnv1@...> wrote:

Connie have you had any phlebotomies for your high iron ?connie mcclain <crochetlady1001@...> wrote:

Isnt folic acid iron? Cuz my doc said as long as im alive not to take another iron supplement cuz its so congested in my liver im turning into tin woman. connie

If he puts me on anything and it works I will let you know.I imagine I will have to be sent to another specialist for it.

Gail

-----Original Message-----From: Hepatitis CSupportGroupForDummies [mailto:Hepatitis CSupportGroupForDummies ]On Behalf Of connie mcclainSent: October 1, 2005 9:08 AMHepatitis CSupportGroupForDummies Subject: RE: Fwd: Fw:Gail

Gail, could you let me know what they put you on when they do? I know its been a lonnnng time since you did tx. over six years, right? Conniegail <gaila@...> wrote:

My immune system has been bad since treatment.I think because of the interferon x3.and riboveron.I know a lot of people that did the old treatment complained of immpaired immune system.I think they od your system on the drugs.I want to see if the drugs they use on cancer patients to build up their immune system will work on me.I am going to check into it Monday.

Gail

Your going on a lot better treatment this time Suzie.Yes you will get sides but at least your shots once a wk so you will only be sick a couple of days each wk.Try 52wks treatment and see what happens.

Gail

-----Original Message-----From: Hepatitis CSupportGroupForDummies [mailto:Hepatitis CSupportGroupForDummies ]On Behalf Of suzieSent: October 1, 2005 5:25 PMHepatitis CSupportGroupForDummies Subject: RE: Fwd: Fw:Gail

Gail

Yeah it is reported that he had porphyria , it can cause severe neurological deficits and paralysis . The sun triggers the release of porphyins into the blood stream and with us pct's there is an abnormality in the heme synthisis .. So sunlight only with long sleeved shirts hats , long pants etc .. it causes blistering on the skin that is exposed and bad scarring . So I stay indoors alot ,roflsuzie <suzieandsandy@...> wrote:

Isn't that what King III had? Pophyria ? Makes you just a tad nutso? Also stay out of the sun? Neat.

Yeah it is reported that he had porphyria , it can cause severe neurological deficits and paralysis . The sun triggers the release of porphyins into the blood stream and with us pct's there is an abnormality in the heme synthisis .. So sunlight only with long sleeved shirts hats , long pants etc .. it causes blistering on the skin that is exposed and bad scarring . So I stay indoors alot ,roflsuzie <suzieandsandy@...> wrote:

eliz. bababababababababababaaaaaaaa. connieelizabeth savage <elizabethnv1@...> wrote:

for GoodClick here to donate to the Hurricane Katrina relief effort. The light at the end of the tunnel may be you

eliz. bababababababababababaaaaaaaa. connieelizabeth savage <elizabethnv1@...> wrote:

yeah im psychic to a degree. never when i want to be. 98 percent of the time when i meet someone for the first time and they say hi im bla bla, i automatically know their middle name. pain in the butt really. i even got donovan for a middle name one time. oooooooeeeeeeeeeoooooooooo connieelizabeth savage <elizabethnv1@...> wrote:

OMG how creepy , hehehe my husband calls me babababa , haha along with a few other choice names , roflconnie mcclain <crochetlady1001@...> wrote:

LOL I should have told ya a little more about me ...........I only know the words cause I was a paramedic , and in premed school . When I became infected I dropped out of the world to become a full time mom instead of a doctor . It took lots of college time to learn these words , and I cant say I always passed the classes either . LOL I will be paying my student loans off for the rest of my life .connie mcclain <crochetlady1001@...> wrote:

Well then may i say that you must be a genius, what with all these big words, and you know what Einstein said now, so be careful. Its a fine line between genius and insanity, and take it from one whos living it and has crossed over that line, its such a smmmmall step. ;) connieelizabeth savage <elizabethnv1@...> wrote:

LOL I should have told ya a little more about me ...........I only know the words cause I was a paramedic , and in premed school . When I became infected I dropped out of the world to become a full time mom instead of a doctor . It took lots of college time to learn these words , and I cant say I always passed the classes either . LOL I will be paying my student loans off for the rest of my life .connie mcclain <crochetlady1001@...> wrote:

Well then may i say that you must be a genius, what with all these big words, and you know what Einstein said now, so be careful. Its a fine line between genius and insanity, and take it from one whos living it and has crossed over that line, its such a smmmmall step. ;) connieelizabeth savage <elizabethnv1@...> wrote:

Suzie i just read this again, and laffed my arse off. you said NEAT!! oh lordy thats so funny. maybe im just punch happy cuz im so tired. no, youre FUNNY!! Did Spyke get the warplans done, Jasper is tappin his toenails impatiently and ready to have an emotional breakdown. Tell him please hurry fore jasman goes nutso too. conniesuzie <suzieandsandy@...> wrote: