RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

's surgery

Rate this topic

Guest guest

OK.. we fianlly got everything set up.

Some of you know and I went to the ENT in Atlanta this past monday and he wanted to do explortory surgery on her. Her sleep study showed some bad apena.. so he wants to see what is blocking the airway. He said there is a possible chance there is some adnoid growed somewhere back there. Also something about injecting some type of rinocort into the adnoid.

First we have to go for heart check which is next week(10th in Atlanta). Then neck x-ray.. which is next week. also get medical records faxed..which is done. Pre-op is on the 18th day of FEB. Sugery is planned on the 19th of Feb @ 7:30 AM @ Egelston Children Hospital. We are ecpected to stay for several days. There is a puter there at the hospital so I will update yall as soon as I can.

Ok.. think this is all for now.

Oh as for Dayton the chronic sinus infection.. Hopefully will go away in time. Also told me I was doing a great job! Whooohoooo... hope so...just finished the 3round of antibotics.

This is all for now..

I think.. :)

Have a good Day..

,mom to 8yrs(DS) and Dayton 3yrs(DS)