RemedySpot.com

BioAlcamid removal

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I have had BioAlcamid in my face for 6 years with no problems. I do want to get some out and Dr Casavantes in Tijuana does it. Dr in LA showed some slides in a lipodystrophy meeting we had 3 weeks ago where he showed a patient that had an infection in his BioAlcamid "pocket" and he was able to extract all of it easily.

Most people on BioAlcamid are doing fine after years, so for those of you who have it and have no problems, just relax. If an infection occurs for any reason, it can be treated with antibiotics and extraction. No other product can be extracted after years, so that is one of the advantanges of this product. However, I really think that Love used to inject too much at one time back in the days. It would be better if BioAlcamid is injected more conservatively in smaller quantities over 3-4 sessions (not one or two) , in my opinion.

Regards, Vergelpowerusa dot orgGet a sneak peek of the all-new AOL.com.

• 4 years later...

Whats the deal with 25% infection rate with BA? Is this an accurate #? I;ve had BA for about 10 years, courtesy of the fabulous Love and Dr. C. What should a 10 yr BA person be doing now? Would something as simple as a injection like novacaine./lydocaine for a crown, or filling cause a BA implant to burst? What would we take for protection for dental work? Would 10 yrs of no infection offer some protection? I know I;ve had several dental injections for crowns, filings ,etc . with no ill effect. Should I be more pro-active from now on?