Good news for

Rate this topic

Guest guest

We have just returned from 's follow-up appointment to find that

's curve has actually improved during his first three months in the

brace. We are thrilled with his progress to date and just hope and pray that

his improvement continues. He will remain in the brace for at least the next 9

months but we are so thankful that he has responded so well to the treatment so

far. Thank you everyone for all of the well wishes.

Guest guest

Congrats on the amazing news!!!! That is WONDERFUL!!!!!- Noelle's mommy, 3 1/2 years oldRochester NYCasted 8 times for 1 1/2 years9 months in braceRegressed and currently in cast 9reflux, mild plagiocephaly, mild torticollos, hypotonia, ligament laxity, suspected Ehler's Danlos III

From: difleishman <difleishman@...>Subject: Good news for infantile scoliosis treatment Date: Friday, October 1, 2010, 1:32 AM

We have just returned from 's follow-up appointment to find that 's curve has actually improved during his first three months in the brace. We are thrilled with his progress to date and just hope and pray that his improvement continues. He will remain in the brace for at least the next 9 months but we are so thankful that he has responded so well to the treatment so far. Thank you everyone for all of the well wishes.

Guest guest

Congratulations! Patty, mom of Isabella, 3 years old, in 7th scoli cast (Rochester) & mom to (9) & Evan(6)From: difleishman <difleishman@...>infantile scoliosis treatment Sent: Thu, September 30, 2010 9:32:14 PMSubject: Good

news for

We have just returned from 's follow-up appointment to find that 's curve has actually improved during his first three months in the brace. We are thrilled with his progress to date and just hope and pray that his improvement continues. He will remain in the brace for at least the next 9 months but we are so thankful that he has responded so well to the treatment so far. Thank you everyone for all of the well wishes.

Guest guest

We can always hear good news :) that's so awesome!!!!!That's the moment that we all would love to be at. We are hoping that jaylin gets a brace for a little while over the summer. Live, laugh, and loveJoyOn Apr 25, 2012, at 9:18 PM, "D" <difleishman@...> wrote:

I just wanted to share the good news we received from our recent Dr. visit. Having been out of a brace for 10 months, 's curve has further improved on its own and is now below 5 degrees. You have all been so helpful to my wife and I and I just wanted to share the good news. Mehta casting has helped my little guy so much. Hopefully he will continue to improve on his own.

Thanks,

Dave

=