RemedySpot.com

New to Group

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Marie,Welcome!En bloc means removing the capsules that have formed around your implants with the implants still inside. This is to prevent any organisms that may be between the capsule and implant from spilling into your chest cavity. He should also use drains until there is no significant drainage. You may not need them, but if you do, you'll be in a world of hurt and may require another procedure to drain them! . . . At the very least, he should remove ALL the capsule. . . . Doctors love to tell women the body will absorb the capsule. WRONG! . .. They like to tell them that implants are safe . . . that they aren't going to get well by taking their implants out - Then prove it by not taking

them out right. If a doctor tells you that you'll be deformed, or depressed without implants, he's talking about his own skills! RUN!If you put your surgery on a credit card, you can have the credit card company removed the charges. Keep in mind, YOU are paying the surgeon to do what YOU want done. . . You have every right to expect that he will do the job the way you want it done - with the utmost expertise. Otherwise, find a doctor who will do it right THE FIRST TIME!Hugs and prayers,Rogene

Marie,

En bloc, or a TOTAL capsule removal, is necessary for women to have

the best chance at healing after getting sick from breast implants.

Drains are used because the pocket where your implant used to be will

fill up with fluid, and it's best to have that fluid moved outside

the body, rather than let it fester inside the body. I did not have

drains, (wish I had) and I not only looked like I had been hit by a

truck, but I believe that by not having drains, my healing took much,

much longer as my body fought off residual organisms left behind. It

took me over 4 years to get my health back.

I can understand your desire to have your implants out as soon as

possible...my explant surgery could't come soon enough for me, and

waiting for that day seemed to take forever.

But let me caution you.....it is better to wait and find the right

surgeon and get your implants out properly the FIRST TIME, than to

get them out sooner just to say they are gone, and risk staying

sick. Most doctors are very flippant about en bloc removal, total

capsulectomies, and using drains. They don't realize the importance

of a proper procedure, because they don't really believe implants

make women sick. This is NOT a flippant issue! It can mean the

difference between healing or not healing!

For that reason, you need to be very selective about who removes your

implants. If you do not have your doctor's full committment to

removing all of the scar tissue and using drains, then I would back

out of this explant surgery and ask for your money back, so you can

take the time to find the right surgeon.

Many women have to travel for a proper explant, but, it's worth it if

it means you get it done right.

We have several doctors that we have recommended based on their

knowledge about proper removal, and we are always looking for more!

We wish we had one in every state. But at this point, we can only

confidently recommend these few doctors.

Dr. Lu Feng in Cleveland OH

Dr. Kolb in Atlanta, GA

Dr. Huang in Denver, CO

Dr. Melmed in Dallas, TX

Let us know how we can help you more. You can get better. You just

need to make sure you get a proper removal, and then we can help you

through the following months of detox.

Patty

--- In , " mariechalk " <mariechalk@...>

wrote:

>

> HI, I HAVE SALINE ABOVE MUSCLE THEY HAVE BEEN IN FOR LITTLE UNDER A

> YEAR AND HAVE HAD MANY OF THE SAME PROBLEMS..

>

> WILL BE EXPLANTED THIS JAN.. CANT WAIT.... IM WORRIED THOUGH

BECAUSE MY

> PS SAYS I DONT NEED TO HAVE THEM REMOVED BY EN BLOC NOR DO I NEED

> DRAINS.. THE MONEY HAS ALREADY BEEN PAID AND THE DATE HAS ALREADY

BEEN

> SET.... WAS WANDERING IF EN BLOC WAS FOR GALS WHO HAVE HAD THEIRS

IN

> LONGER? HAVE OTHER HEALTH ISSUES GOING ON AND FEEL THAT IF I WAIT

TO

> GET THESE THINGS OUT ILL NEVER GET THEM OUT BECAUSE OF OTHER

ISSUES....

> I FEEL THIS IS MY WINDOW OF OPORTUNITY... I JUST WANT TO BE HEALTHY

> AGAIN... AND NOT HAVE SO MANY DIZZY SPELLS AND HEADACHES...

>

> ANY ADVICE WOULD BE APPRECIATED...

> MARIE

>

Hi Marie - I just got my implants removed about 3 weeks ago. I felt the same way you did. I wanted them out as soon as possible. I agree with Patty - make sure they are removed properly. I wish I could have afforded to use one of the doctors on the list. I am very close to Dr. Lu Feng but could not afford it. I went back to my implanting surgeon and she was more than willing to do a full capselectomy. She explained that even though most people do not believe implants cause problems she like to listen to her patients and she would do as I asked. I feel TOTALLY confident with her and the fact she did it correctly. If you need anything, I would love to give you any info that may help you. These woman on here are wonderful. I

am so lucky we found them. However, please feel comfortable with the whole procedure before doing it. If something is teelling you not to go to this doctor, then reconsider. Your health is worth it. I was soooo nervous to have my surgery and also what I would look like afterwards. I was so scared as the future of my health and I still have alot of detoxing I want to do but please know that the surgery itself was soooo much easier than the first one. Like Patty I did not have drains, although I did not have ANY problems with fluid or swelling.

Take care - I hope this has helped a little......

Re: NEW TO GROUP

Marie,En bloc, or a TOTAL capsule removal, is necessary for women to have the best chance at healing after getting sick from breast implants.Drains are used because the pocket where your implant used to be will fill up with fluid, and it's best to have that fluid moved outside the body, rather than let it fester inside the body. I did not have drains, (wish I had) and I not only looked like I had been hit by a truck, but I believe that by not having drains, my healing took much, much longer as my body fought off residual organisms left behind. It took me over 4 years to get my health back. I can understand your desire to have your implants out as soon as possible...my explant surgery could't come soon enough for me, and waiting for that day seemed to take forever.But let me caution you.....it is better to wait and find the right surgeon and get your implants out properly the FIRST

TIME, than to get them out sooner just to say they are gone, and risk staying sick. Most doctors are very flippant about en bloc removal, total capsulectomies, and using drains. They don't realize the importance of a proper procedure, because they don't really believe implants make women sick. This is NOT a flippant issue! It can mean the difference between healing or not healing!For that reason, you need to be very selective about who removes your implants. If you do not have your doctor's full committment to removing all of the scar tissue and using drains, then I would back out of this explant surgery and ask for your money back, so you can take the time to find the right surgeon.Many women have to travel for a proper explant, but, it's worth it if it means you get it done right. We have several doctors that we have recommended based on their knowledge about proper removal, and

we are always looking for more! We wish we had one in every state. But at this point, we can only confidently recommend these few doctors. Dr. Lu Feng in Cleveland OHDr. Kolb in Atlanta, GADr. Huang in Denver, CODr. Melmed in Dallas, TXLet us know how we can help you more. You can get better. You just need to make sure you get a proper removal, and then we can help you through the following months of detox.Patty>> HI, I HAVE SALINE ABOVE MUSCLE THEY HAVE BEEN IN FOR LITTLE UNDER A > YEAR AND HAVE HAD MANY OF THE SAME PROBLEMS..> > WILL BE EXPLANTED THIS JAN.. CANT WAIT.... IM WORRIED THOUGH BECAUSE MY > PS SAYS I DONT

NEED TO HAVE THEM REMOVED BY EN BLOC NOR DO I NEED > DRAINS.. THE MONEY HAS ALREADY BEEN PAID AND THE DATE HAS ALREADY BEEN > SET.... WAS WANDERING IF EN BLOC WAS FOR GALS WHO HAVE HAD THEIRS IN > LONGER? HAVE OTHER HEALTH ISSUES GOING ON AND FEEL THAT IF I WAIT TO > GET THESE THINGS OUT ILL NEVER GET THEM OUT BECAUSE OF OTHER ISSUES....> I FEEL THIS IS MY WINDOW OF OPORTUNITY.. . I JUST WANT TO BE HEALTHY > AGAIN... AND NOT HAVE SO MANY DIZZY SPELLS AND HEADACHES...> > ANY ADVICE WOULD BE APPRECIATED. ..> MARIE> Messages in this topic (7) Reply (via web post) | Start a new topic

Messages | Polls | Calendar

> >

> > HI, I HAVE SALINE ABOVE MUSCLE THEY HAVE BEEN IN FOR LITTLE UNDER

A

> > YEAR AND HAVE HAD MANY OF THE SAME PROBLEMS..

> >

> > WILL BE EXPLANTED THIS JAN.. CANT WAIT.... IM WORRIED THOUGH

> BECAUSE MY

> > PS SAYS I DONT NEED TO HAVE THEM REMOVED BY EN BLOC NOR DO I NEED

> > DRAINS.. THE MONEY HAS ALREADY BEEN PAID AND THE DATE HAS ALREADY

> BEEN

> > SET.... WAS WANDERING IF EN BLOC WAS FOR GALS WHO HAVE HAD THEIRS

> IN

> > LONGER? HAVE OTHER HEALTH ISSUES GOING ON AND FEEL THAT IF I WAIT

> TO

> > GET THESE THINGS OUT ILL NEVER GET THEM OUT BECAUSE OF OTHER

> ISSUES....

> > I FEEL THIS IS MY WINDOW OF OPORTUNITY.. . I JUST WANT TO BE

HEALTHY

> > AGAIN... AND NOT HAVE SO MANY DIZZY SPELLS AND HEADACHES...

> >

> > ANY ADVICE WOULD BE APPRECIATED. ..

> > MARIE

> >

>

>

>

> Messages in this topic (7) Reply (via web post) | Start a new topic

> Messages | Polls | Calendar

>

• 2 weeks later...

Hi ,

This site will tell you how to obtain LDN:

http://tinyurl.com/2dfbvd

With best wishes for 2008,

Dudley Delany

dudley_delany

[low dose naltrexone] new to group

I am new to the group and am seeking some advice.

I was diagnosed with MS in 2004. And following the advice of my

dr, i started on the Copaxone. turns out i didn't much like the

shots, they left ugly welts, plus the copaxone is expensive and

quite frankly i just didn't want to take it anymore as my husband

and i are thinking about having a baby and i don't want the copaxone

in my system.

when i found out about LDN and started researching it, it sounded

like something much more my speed. of course i went to my dr, all

fired up about LDN and he pooh-poohed it. in fact, he hadn't even

heard about it as a therapy for MS. he very condescendingly told me

he would take a look at the website and let me know what he thought.

i firmly told him that if he wouldn't prescribe it for me i would

find somebody that would. this did not endear me to him i can

assure you.

which brings me to the point of this post. i live in northern nj.

can anybody give me the name of a doctor in the area who WOULD be

willing to prescribe LDN for me?

Thank you in advance for your help.

jennifer

Good for you !!!

I am so happy to hear you went in and just said what you wanted. We had the same situation and rather than get frank with the Nero, we just did it on our own. I so wish I had just stood up to her and said we are going to do what we think is best. We are much stronger now in our thoughts about our own bodies, but we were still kind of at the "doctors know best" stage back then. Now (3 years later) I understand that she has 6 patients on LDN. I think they just need to see the drug in action before they can have any faith in it.

You have come to the right place and at this point I must say LDN is the best answer I have seen for MS.

All my best

Aletha

I am new to the group and am seeking some advice. I was diagnosed with MS in 2004. And following the advice of my dr, i started on the Copaxone. turns out i didn't much like the shots, they left ugly welts, plus the copaxone is expensive and quite frankly i just didn't want to take it anymore as my husband and i are thinking about having a baby and i don't want the copaxone in my system. when i found out about LDN and started researching it, it sounded like something much more my speed. of course i went to my dr, all fired up about LDN and he pooh-poohed it. in fact, he hadn't even heard about it as a therapy for MS. he very condescendingly told me he would take a look at the website and let me know what he thought.i firmly told him that if he wouldn't prescribe it for me i would find somebody that would. this did not endear me to him i can assure you. which brings me to the point of this post. i live in northern nj. can anybody give me the name of a doctor in the area who WOULD be willing to prescribe LDN for me?Thank you in advance for your help. jennifer

Hi ,

Would you consider doing an MRI prior to starting LDN and then saving the report (and any previous reports) and having a follow up from 6 to 12 months later?

We are trying to gather MRI information with those with MS, and the changes noticed after using LDN.

Also, we have been suggesting keeping a journal regarding pre and post LDN.

All my best (and welcome to the group)

Aletha

I am new to the group and am seeking some advice. I was diagnosed with MS in 2004. And following the advice of my dr, i started on the Copaxone. turns out i didn't much like the shots, they left ugly welts, plus the copaxone is expensive and quite frankly i just didn't want to take it anymore as my husband and i are thinking about having a baby and i don't want the copaxone in my system. when i found out about LDN and started researching it, it sounded like something much more my speed. of course i went to my dr, all fired up about LDN and he pooh-poohed it. in fact, he hadn't even heard about it as a therapy for MS. he very condescendingly told me he would take a look at the website and let me know what he thought.i firmly told him that if he wouldn't prescribe it for me i would find somebody that would. this did not endear me to him i can assure you. which brings me to the point of this post. i live in northern nj. can anybody give me the name of a doctor in the area who WOULD be willing to prescribe LDN for me?Thank you in advance for your help. jennifer

I have my MRI on disk from start of LDN Aletha. What should I do with it?Jeff [low dose naltrexone] new to group

Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.

• 2 weeks later...

You do not have a lot of time before the eval. Read The Late Talker,

see what fits and what does not. Take notes so you can discuss what

you see throroughly at the eval and make your case for service. Right

now the goal is to get services. After that you can assess if you

need more or better services but for right now the goal is qualifying

and that book will help you greatly. If it is apraxia you may need OT

and PT evals as well.

Check out the folders on malabsorption, fish oil and E. Dr.

has observed a syndrome in these kids that involves gut, allergy and

auto immune stuff. Were I to do it all over I would:

1) Read The Late Talker

2) Get Services

3) Get malabsorption testing and all " apraxia " labs outlined by Dr.

in the folder.

4) Get allergy testing and autoimmune tests as indicated.

5) See a good neurodevelopmental pediatrician who knows delays well

and can rule in or out issues so I knew my therapy was right.

6) Consider vitamin E and fish oil and use the ND to monitor that.

You can fight this fight well. Hang tough.

As an aside: A good gastroeneterologist is needed to monitor diet and

gut stuff. A good endocrinologist is needed to deal with autoimmune

stuff. An environmemtal allergist may be necessary. Checking hearing

and eyes is imperative (big parts of our personal puzzle). A good DAN

can help with metals tests to rule that part in or out. Also, IGG

testing may help where traditional allergy tests mis in younger kids.

I wish you well and do not forget to have fun with your child. The

most important medicine is love and fun.

>

> I am amazed by all of the info that I have read in this group. My

> son was evaluated 10/2007 by the EI program, but since I said he

> said " uh oh " at the time, he did not qualify for the program. He

> never said it during the eval, but since I said he said it, that

was

> that. The SLP told me that if he still wasn't talking at the end

of

> Dec. to schedule a second eval. Which I did and it is scheduled

for

> next week. My aunt who is an SLP gave us " The Late Talker " as a

> Christmas gift and I couldn't put the book down once I started

> reading it. Then I wanted to kick myself since we know someone who

> has a son that was diagnosed with apraxia and she had mentioned it

> to us right before his evaluation, but I passed it off. After I

> read the book, I called the friend and told her I couldn't believe

> that I didn't listen to her, etc., etc. She was great, said she

> understood and has a ton of info to give to me that she has

> collected over the years, since her youngest and middle child have

> apraxia. I will never be able to read it all before my son's re-

> eval next week- does anyone have any words of wisdom they could

give

> to me? I am very nervous about this and worried that they will yet

> again tell me to wait. My son is 20 mos. old and very frustrated,

> as are my husband and I and our 5 year old daughter.

>

You are your child's advocate and your child's voice. Waiting is the worst

thing. Voice your concerns, let them know exactly how non verbal your child

is, and don't take no for an answer. The earlier the better for treatment.

My child had his evaluation and he made sounds and maybe uttered a word or

two and they didn't make me wait. Sometimes you just have to be more pushy

even though it is hard. I know how scary and upsetting this all is and how

frustrating it is for the entire family, but with therapy your child can make

improvements, don't wait.

**************Start the year off right. Easy ways to stay in shape.

http://body.aol.com/fitness/winter-exercise?NCID=aolcmp00300000002489

Welcome, it sounds like you have a great ped that is on top of things. Early diagnosis is key to treatment, whether it be repositioning or a band. Good luck and keep us posted!"gina.lepore" <gt875@...> wrote: Hi All,I am new to the group. I have a 2 month old son that is going todayfor his first visit for plagio. My pedi diagnosed him. I am soanxious and reading all of these posts have helped me feel calmer!! Iwill keep you updated on his diagnosis.

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.

well we went to the docs and we are going to try positioning him when

he sleeps for a couple of months and then follow up with the doc then.

She was very nice and I felt confident in her care. If we feel like

it is not getting better or it is getting worse she said to call and

she will see us sooner. I have a ques. Do we keep him on the

opposite side every night? I forgot to ask her this. won't the other

side start getting flat?

Hi All,

>

> I am new to the group. I have a 2 month old son that is going today

> for his first visit for plagio. My pedi diagnosed him. I am so

> anxious and reading all of these posts have helped me feel calmer!! I

> will keep you updated on his diagnosis.

>

>

>

>

>

>

> ---------------------------------

> Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with

Search.

>

We didn't have much luck with repositioning at night because she only wanted to sleep with her head to the right. I think that you are right in thinking that you should rotate the head in various positions to prevent flattening on the other side. Lots of tummy time. I used the baby bjorn all of the time to keep her off the head. I changed the way she faced on the changing table. I even sewed a tube sock with rice to the back of her onesie to keep her off of that side. We didn't have much luck with the repositioning. We banded at 5.5 months and honestly I wished that we had banded a little sooner. The optimal time is 3-6 months so that's something to keep in mind. Good luck with the repostioning, it has definitely worked for some!!"gina.lepore" <gt875@...> wrote: well we went to the docs and we are going to try positioning him whenhe sleeps for a couple of months and then follow up with the doc then.She was very nice and I felt confident in her care. If we feel likeit is not getting better or it is getting worse she said to call andshe will see us sooner. I have a ques. Do we keep him on theopposite side every night? I forgot to ask her this. won't the otherside start getting flat? Hi All,> > I am new to the group. I have a 2 month old son that is going today> for his first visit for plagio. My pedi diagnosed him. I am so> anxious and reading all of these posts have helped me feel calmer!! I> will keep you updated on his diagnosis.> > > > > > > ---------------------------------> Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.>

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.

Welcome! Please keep us updated! There are many parents here looking for answers AND here to help you navigate this plagio journey!

:-D

Jen and Luli - 24 months

Left tort - Right Plagio - Hanger Band Grad - CA

http://www.babiesonline.com/babies/j/jens5th/

new to group

Hi All,

I am new to the group. I have a 2 month old son that is going today

for his first visit for plagio. My pedi diagnosed him. I am so

anxious and reading all of these posts have helped me feel calmer!! I

will keep you updated on his diagnosis.

More new features than ever. Check out the new AOL Mail!

Repositioning didn't work for us even though we started at 2 months

BUT it does work for some. I would look in the files section under

repoing. Hopefully, it will work in your situation.

PS: Take pictures along the way (like every 1-2 weeks) so you can

really get a feel for whether or not repoing is working or not.

Hi All,

> >

> > I am new to the group. I have a 2 month old son that is going

today

> > for his first visit for plagio. My pedi diagnosed him. I am so

> > anxious and reading all of these posts have helped me feel

calmer!! I

> > will keep you updated on his diagnosis.

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > ---------------------------------

> > Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with

> Search.

> >

>

I have a feeling that we will still have to band anyway. He has very

strong neck muscles and even though I put a rolled up receiving

blanket when he sleeps he still manages to move his head to that

side!! I didn't think to try the baby bjorn. That is a good idea. I

agree that the sooner the better for banding and I will keep track of

improvements if any so I can get him in sooner if need be.

Hi All,

> >

> > I am new to the group. I have a 2 month old son that is going today

> > for his first visit for plagio. My pedi diagnosed him. I am so

> > anxious and reading all of these posts have helped me feel calmer!! I

> > will keep you updated on his diagnosis.

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > ---------------------------------

> > Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with

> Search.

> >

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with

Search.

>

This is what I have been hearing. I looked in the files section, it

was scary because I didn't think that extreme. Thanks for the advice.

We will see what will come of this

Hi All,

> > >

> > > I am new to the group. I have a 2 month old son that is going

> today

> > > for his first visit for plagio. My pedi diagnosed him. I am so

> > > anxious and reading all of these posts have helped me feel

> calmer!! I

> > > will keep you updated on his diagnosis.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > ---------------------------------

> > > Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with

>

> > Search.

> > >

> >

>

You are in a good place...you know what you have to work with at a

very young age. Worse case (and I'm not even sure if I'd say worse

case) is that you repo and end up needing a band. I do think that

in our case, repoing prevented my son's head from getting worse as

he was measured by CT at 3 months and again around 6.5-7 months and

his measurements were the exact same. If you do have to band, know

you aren't alone and most babies adjust just fine. Also, you know

that if you do need to band you can start early because the plagio

was diagnosed early. BUT for your sake, since repoing is a lot of

work, I do hope it works.

Happy repositioning!

Hi All,

> > > >

> > > > I am new to the group. I have a 2 month old son that is

going

> > today

> > > > for his first visit for plagio. My pedi diagnosed him. I am

so

> > > > anxious and reading all of these posts have helped me feel

> > calmer!! I

> > > > will keep you updated on his diagnosis.

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > ---------------------------------

> > > > Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with

> >

> > > Search.

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

Some repair guy came into my house and said to me: " Are you moving in

or out " ? I have gotten rid of all our furniture because of mold. But

I feel much better for having done so.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi! How long did he wear the helmet for?bobbiejoe04 <bobbiejoe04@...> wrote: Hello i posted january 18th but i hadnt been online since now im back..would like to hear from others with torticollis and plagiocephaly.. my osn is now 4..he went thru the pt etc and helmet wearing startig at 6 mos but his head is still indented..etc..anyone wanna chat let me know.. im in New jersey

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

I am from Long Island, did you go to Cranial Tech in NJ we did and loved them. I still can see a little (flattening) difference in my sons head but other people are not aware that he ever had an issue. I think we moms are super critical. I am sure that it will all work out. Just try to keep him up and off his head when he is not sleeping. Unfortunately my son sleeps alot. 2 hour nap in the morning 1 hour at night and sleeps through the night7-5. I get worried about regression too but I just do the best i can and hope we will be okay. Kari Duffy <klduffy2002@...> wrote: Hi! How long did he wear the helmet for?bobbiejoe04 <bobbiejoe04 > wrote: Hello i posted january 18th but i hadnt been online since now im back..would like to hear from others with torticollis and plagiocephaly.. my osn is now 4..he went thru the pt etc and helmet wearing startig at 6 mos but his head is still indented..etc..anyone wanna chat let me know.. im in New jersey Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.

Hi Kari he wore the helmet like 4-5 months then was sent to plastic surgeon to see if he wanted to surgiclaly correct it ..my sons head will permanently be like this..w eare thinking it came from the forcepts..it sure looks like the shape of forcepts Kari Duffy <klduffy2002@...> wrote: Hi! How long did he wear the helmet for?bobbiejoe04 <bobbiejoe04 > wrote: Hello i posted january 18th but i hadnt been online since now im back..would like to hear from others with torticollis and plagiocephaly.. my osn is now 4..he went thru the pt etc and helmet wearing startig at 6 mos but his head is still indented..etc..anyone wanna chat let me know.. im in New jersey Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

I love NY..:) i went to core care.. in sewell NJ..had a great orthotist..unforyunatelymy sons head was servere and hes 4 now and it gonna be permanent..hes soo cute tho..i feel sorry for him if later the kids ins chool tease him.Tammy Sabs <princessluau@...> wrote: I am from Long Island, did you go to Cranial Tech in NJ we did and loved them. I still can see a little (flattening) difference in my sons head but other people are not aware that he ever had an issue. I think we moms are super critical. I am sure

that it will all work out. Just try to keep him up and off his head when he is not sleeping. Unfortunately my son sleeps alot. 2 hour nap in the morning 1 hour at night and sleeps through the night7-5. I get worried about regression too but I just do the best i can and hope we will be okay. Kari Duffy <klduffy2002 > wrote: Hi! How long did he wear the helmet for?bobbiejoe04 <bobbiejoe04 > wrote: Hello i posted january 18th but i hadnt been online since now im back..would like to hear from others with torticollis and plagiocephaly.. my osn is now 4..he went thru the pt etc and helmet wearing startig at 6 mos but his head

is still indented..etc..anyone wanna chat let me know.. im in New jersey Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now. Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.

Wow that is interesting, I had never really heard of that. I am sure he is one of the joys of your life! Best wishes to you. KariBobbiejoe <bobbiejoe04@...> wrote: Hi Kari he wore the helmet like 4-5 months then was sent to plastic surgeon to see if he wanted to surgiclaly correct it ..my sons head will permanently be like this..w eare thinking it came from the forcepts..it sure looks like the shape of forcepts Kari Duffy <klduffy2002 >

wrote: Hi! How long did he wear the helmet for?bobbiejoe04 <bobbiejoe04 > wrote: Hello i posted january 18th but i hadnt been online since now im back..would like to hear from others with torticollis and plagiocephaly.. my osn is now 4..he went thru the pt etc and helmet wearing startig at 6 mos but his head is still indented..etc..anyone wanna chat let me know.. im in New jersey Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now. Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

I've heard of plagio developing from the forceps but never where it

would remain after helmet treatment. Could you post pictures?

> Hello i posted january 18th but i hadnt been online since

now im

> back..would like to hear from others with torticollis and

> plagiocephaly.. my osn is now 4..he went thru the pt etc and

helmet

> wearing startig at 6 mos but his head is still

indented..etc..anyone

> wanna chat let me know.. im in New jersey

>

>

>

>

>

> Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with

Mobile. Try it now.

>

>

>

>

>

> Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.

>

>

>

>

> Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with

Mobile. Try it now.

>