RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re: Re: depression and RA

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Gwen, I didn't mean at all that people stop taking medicine at all and this is not what I meant at all. All I meant is part of our depression is pyschological as I had RA and didn't know for 4 years and I didn't suffer from any sort of depression. But after I knew, I started to have depression. I hope it is clear. Sorry for misunderstanding, mostafaGwen Orel <gwenorel@...> wrote: Mostafa,that may well be true for you but does not refute the scientificstudies I posted and to suggest to others that they not seek treatmentbased on your result is irresponsible.Rats don't know they have arthritis, yet when injected withinflammation causing cells they clearly exhibit signs of

clinicaldepression.Just as everyone will have different reactions to the disease,everyone will not develop arthritis.Most people here could not have had the disease for five years and notknow it.I got the disease at 14 and by 19 my hands were severely deformed. Ihad to give up the violin, which I played seriously, and could notprogress on piano. And this was while knowing I had the illness andbeing treated for it.I wish you nothing but well, but please do not encourage people not toseek treatment when they can be helped.>> Hello,> I had RA since I was 20 years old and I knew only 2 months agothat I have this disease.I am now 25 years old. This is due to wrongdiagnosis. Let me tell you that before I knew I have RA, during the 5years of wrong diagnosis, my

mood was normal and I had a very normallife except when RA is high and I have problems in some joints.Doctors used to say here it is just inflammation. I used to use hotwater and that is it.> > After I knew I have RA, my mood not is most of the times down. Ithink the depression is just a psychological reaction to knowing thedisease itself or the medications but not the disease as I had it for5 years without knowing it and I didn't have depression.> > I think if we just deal with our life normally and forget we haveRA, this will boost our mood. I am trying to do this.> > Thank you,> mostafa.> > > __________________________________________________>