RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Thursday workout

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I didn't do yoga this morning and to tell you the truth, it felt nice just doing one workout today.

This evening I did Body Blast Timesaver #4. This one has the cardio intensity drills, which is a real breath taker for me. After that was shoulder work. I didn't do that twice. I'm just going to finish out these workouts as is. Tomorrow is the last one.

I burned 312 calories.

*~**~*See what's free at AOL.com.

Guest guest

Great work !  I hear you on being a bit frustrated when something comes up with the workout that you weren't expecting.  That's happenned to me on more than one occasion (several times..LOL)Great about the " old legs " having some DOMS!

DarcyOn Thu, Jun 25, 2009 at 7:44 AM, <fitgrl222@...> wrote:

Hi,

This morning was cardio and back.  I did CTX Power Circuit " as is " .

I didn't realize it had leg work in-between the cardio for the 3 step blast.   I got up this morning with some DOMS in the old legs, especially the quads so I knew there was no way I was doing that part. I actually didn't realize this until she said to get the bar bell and do squats lol.  I wish I would've known because I would've done something else.  I have to say though, I really like this one, its a lot of fun.  So what I did is just fast forward to the next step and blast and just skipped the legs.

warm up

low impact

high impact

power circuits 1- step,blast, squats (BB)

2 step, blast, plie squat (BB)

3 step, blast, static lunges (BB)

stepbox circuits  1- KB, blast, lunges off step DB

2- KB, blast, lunges on step DB

3- KB, blast, static lunges DB

Overhand lat row 3 sets  30

underhand lat row /triple row- 3 sets  30

single arm lat row 25/20/15

dead lifts  (2 sets)

abs

I burned 437 calories.  I didn't think I'd get that high, because after the cardio I kind of felt like I could do a little bit more.

Off to run some errands.

Have a great day!!!

*~~*

Make your summer sizzle with fast and easy recipes for the grill.

Guest guest

Cool, ! Now I feel even worse because I was at Six Flags all day

yesterday with a church group and I was too wiped out to get up and exercise

today.

But you've inspired me. I'll be sure to get my butt up tomorrow.

>

>

> Hi,

> This morning was cardio and back. I did CTX Power Circuit " as is " .

>

> I didn't realize it had leg work in-between the cardio for the 3 step

> blast. I got up this morning with some DOMS in the old legs, especially the

> quads so I knew there was no way I was doing that part. I actually didn't

> realize this until she said to get the bar bell and do squats lol. I wish I

> would've known because I would've done something else. I have to say

> though, I really like this one, its a lot of fun. So what I did is just fast

> forward to the next step and blast and just skipped the legs.

>

>

> warm up

> low impact

> high impact

> power circuits 1- step,blast, squats (BB)

> 2 step, blast, plie squat (BB)

> 3 step, blast, static lunges (BB)

> stepbox circuits 1- KB, blast, lunges off step DB

> 2- KB, blast, lunges on step DB

> 3- KB, blast, static lunges DB

>

> Overhand lat row 3 sets 30

> underhand lat row /triple row- 3 sets 30

> single arm lat row 25/20/15

> dead lifts (2 sets)

> abs

>

> I burned 437 calories. I didn't think I'd get that high, because after

> the cardio I kind of felt like I could do a little bit more.

>

>

> Off to run some errands.

>

> Have a great day!!!

>

>

> *~~*

> **************Make your summer sizzle with fast and easy recipes for the

> grill. (http://food.aol.com/grilling?ncid=emlcntusfood00000006)

>

Guest guest

HI ,

Sorry this one wasn't a winner and that your back was hurting, too. Must be the season for back troubles b/c mine it tight and complaining - I'm going to the chiro tomorrow. And, some of the people on my VF check in are complaining of back aches, too! I wonder if it is b/c we're in a tense time!

Take care -

Donna

From: fitgrl222@... <fitgrl222@...>Subject: Thursday WorkoutCathe_Friedrich_Fans , , fitandthatsit Date: Thursday, November 3, 2011, 9:34 AM

Good morning!

Really looking forward to my workouts each day because I never know what it will be like and if I'm going to like it. The one thing I do know to expect is that it will be hard. I've also noticed that my legs have felt sort of achy for the past couple of days. I think that's from all the leg work in these workouts.

So today I did Low Impact Challenge. I can't say that I'm in love with this one, the music just didn't get it at all for me. On the combo where she does the hip hop move I couldn't get in the groove like I can in her 4DS LIS workout where she does that same move. Also, the last combo was just impossible for me to get. I got really confused. I don't want to down this workout a whole bunch until I do it again. I'm hoping I can catch on to that last combo. My dislike for the music won't change though. Most of the time I don't pay a lot of attention to the music with weights or toning workouts, but with cardio I do.

I got up with my low back hurting and really wasn't into any workout. I was hoping I'd turn that around with a good step workout. Didn't happen this time.

As you can see below I didn't work all that hard. My max was lower then what it usually is. The workout being a little easier was good for me for today though.

Calories 350

avg- 135

max- 157

steps - 5,600

Have a great day

~

Guest guest

HI ,

Sorry this one wasn't a winner and that your back was hurting, too. Must be the season for back troubles b/c mine it tight and complaining - I'm going to the chiro tomorrow. And, some of the people on my VF check in are complaining of back aches, too! I wonder if it is b/c we're in a tense time!

Take care -

Donna

From: fitgrl222@... <fitgrl222@...>Subject: Thursday WorkoutCathe_Friedrich_Fans , , fitandthatsit Date: Thursday, November 3, 2011, 9:34 AM

Good morning!

Really looking forward to my workouts each day because I never know what it will be like and if I'm going to like it. The one thing I do know to expect is that it will be hard. I've also noticed that my legs have felt sort of achy for the past couple of days. I think that's from all the leg work in these workouts.

So today I did Low Impact Challenge. I can't say that I'm in love with this one, the music just didn't get it at all for me. On the combo where she does the hip hop move I couldn't get in the groove like I can in her 4DS LIS workout where she does that same move. Also, the last combo was just impossible for me to get. I got really confused. I don't want to down this workout a whole bunch until I do it again. I'm hoping I can catch on to that last combo. My dislike for the music won't change though. Most of the time I don't pay a lot of attention to the music with weights or toning workouts, but with cardio I do.

I got up with my low back hurting and really wasn't into any workout. I was hoping I'd turn that around with a good step workout. Didn't happen this time.

As you can see below I didn't work all that hard. My max was lower then what it usually is. The workout being a little easier was good for me for today though.

Calories 350

avg- 135

max- 157

steps - 5,600

Have a great day

~