RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

New Years morning- Mish Mosh Leg workout

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Happy New Year everyone!

I spent last night making up mish mosh workouts lol I have a DVD/VCR combo and I copied different mish mosh workouts on to VHS. I can't wait to try some of them.

This is one of them and I did it this morning......

Legs & Glutes- warm up and standing ankle work

Kick Max- Leg Conditioning drills (I left my ankle weights on and this one fried)

After that, I did a calve medley (that's what I call it) I did Gym Style calves, Pyramid Lower Body calves and finished it off with the last set of calves from Legs & Glutes. I ended with L & G stretch.

This was a nice little change from all the lunges and squats. I had a lot of fun and since calves are one of my favorite muscles to work, I really enjoyed the fry with those different segments. I think this one will be a keeper!!

Of course my New Years Day workout isn't over yet, I'm doing cardio this evening.

Still haven't decided if we're eating out today or if I'm just going to cook like a normal Monday. Still thinking on that one... what's everyone else doing today?

Have a great start to the new year.

~~