RemedySpot.com

Cafferty Obituary

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I am saddened to hear of his passing. In fact I referred a patient to him last Nov. As far as I know was still working and helping patients last fall (correct me if I am wrong). He was very proud that he obtained a PhC (philosopher of Chiropractic) degree from Palmer college. was and is truly dedicated to the principles of Chiropractic. I saw him at a seminar last year still always learning and still feisty in as BJ said "guarding it well". will be missed. Elliott Mantell

From: "MekaAbou@..." <MekaAbou@...>johncollinsdc@...; Sent: Sunday, January 8, 2012 5:14 PMSubject: Re: Cafferty Obituary

Thanks . He will be missed. Don WHite

In a message dated 1/8/2012 3:51:12 P.M. Pacific Standard Time, johncollinsdc@... writes:

I don't think this has been posted here yet.Dr. F. Cafferty Obituary.April 20, 1937-Dec. 28, 2011Dr. F. Cafferty, a resident of Gresham, died Wednesday, Dec. 28,in Portland. He was 74.A celebration of his life will be held at 2 p.m. Saturday, Jan. 14, atBateman Carroll Funeral Home, 520 W. Blvd. Private intermentwill be at Willamette National Cemetery in Portland. was born April 20, 1937, in Bridgeport, Conn., to andGenevieve (Farley) Cafferty. served in the Army during the KoreanWar. Following the military, went to work for Sears and became atop national salesman. He then owned and operated a Farmer’s Insuranceagency.In 1984, earned his doctor of chiropractic degree from ClevelandChiropractic College in Los

Angeles, and opened a practice in Tustin,Calif. He moved to Oregon in 1991 and opened Cafferty ChiropracticCenter in Gresham. He belonged to many national and internationalorganizations. He was past president of the Oregon Doctors ofChiropractic and was the International Chiropractors Association’sstate representative. He wrote various articles and newsletters.In 1986, married Molly Scoles in Laguna Beach, Calif. was a huge fan of the New Orleans Saints from the very beginningof the team; there was no happier day than when they finally won theSuper Bowl. also enjoyed the beauty of the Northwest and lovedshowing it off to visiting family and friends. An active Mason formost of his life, attained his 32nd degree with El Bekal Templeand participated in numerous charitable endeavors.His brothers, and Cafferty, and his sister, GenevieveCafferty, preceded

him in death.Survivors include his wife; sons, Randall, and ;stepchildren, Alan Staley and Lyn Staley; fivegrandchildren; and two great-granddaughters.Bateman Carroll Funeral Home is handling arrangements.-- Note: In future please use this Gmail address instead of:cdc@... and Spbkchiro@.... Thank you------------------------------------All posts must adhere to OregonDCs rules located on homepage at: /Tell a colleague about OregonDCs! (must be licensed Oregon DC)