RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Mycoplasma

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Well, I have been using MMS1 to combat mycoplama, and it definitely keeps mycopalsam at bay. However, oral MMS1 gave me skin fungus problem, and I am currently taking a break from it. Will try MMS2 soon though.

jen -

From: <blacksands@...>Subject: [ ] mycoplasma Date: Wednesday, November 10, 2010, 5:48 PM

I’m resending this because I’ve heard from another list that yes indeed MMS1 and MMS2 will/can help with mycoplasma.

That being said, I have been following different threads on this list but have definitely got quite confused over the new protocol vs. the old protocol etc. So, with someone with expertise (Jim?) should I follow the new protocol or the old protocol in order to combat mycoplasma AND where are the specific instructions for them. Are *both* of the protocols listed in the files? And do I need to do MMS2? Should I do them both at the same time or do MMS1 first and then follow it with MMS2.

Thirdly, has anybody successfully combated mycoplasma and how did they do it? Which protocol, what’s your dosage and for how long did you take it before you started to feel better? And just because you start to feel better I’m sure you should continue to do the protocol to ensure that the mycoplasma is completely gone right?

Sorry for all the questions but it’s been a long time since I did my last MMS1 round (I never could tolerate the MMS2 very well – too much burping involved with the taste) and I would desperately like this to work for me so I can finally get back to feeling like myself (I miss me J)

L

Does anybody have any experience with ridding themselves of mycoplasma with MMS? And if yes what dose/schedule have you used. Mycoplasma is indeed a type of bacteria but instead of having its own cell they are wall-less (something like that) and actually live deep inside your cells making it hard to get at. I wonder if I should try MMS on trying to get rid of it.

Thoughts?