RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Thanks Gail

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Very well said Gail! Thank you so much for writing just what I have been trying to come up with myself.

Connie... hon, you are being too sensitive.. honest.

And yes Kathy.. you jumped a bit hard there. Now everyone take big breaths, smile, and behave!

Love ya both,

Lets all calm down.We all handle things the wrong way sometimes and we all have our problems.Now I know when Connie is under a lot of stress she says things she regrets later.We all know she just found out that she did not clear the virus.We also know she had a hard time while on treatment.The rest of us are up front most of the time about what is bothering us.Connie blows her cool over something small cause she is worrying about something she is not ready to talk to us about.Kathy you are just as bad.You get upset right away and jump down the persons throat without thinking too.The only one that was correct was Deb.She has to make sure the group is run a certain way for everyones sake.We all love each other even with all our faults.I would rather you all think about why certain people are extra sensative right now and we pull together to help.Connie has the love of her life with her right now and then she finds out her hep is active again.Yes she was wrong in the way she reacted,but why can't we take the time to ask why this post out of the blue.Maybe I am wrong,but I know many of us jump the gun at times and we all need each others help.Please think about what I have said.

Gail