RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

2 Tri-WG Inc (Softec) tables for sale

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi group,

I have 2 matching Adjusting tables for sale. Great shape and work perfectly. Originally designed as Activator but I, and the previous doc, treated with a variety of techniques without problem. With vertical and horizontal control they would work for many applications. There was one for sale on this listserve recently for $2,250. I'm asking $1,500. If interested, please email me offline at - Thanks - Joe Hamlin DC

2 Tri-WG Inc (Softec) tables for sale. Originally cost $3883.00 and Tri-WG now sell a similar model for over $6,000. Parts are still available. You can visit Tri W-G at http://www.triwg.com/ or call them at 800-437-8011. These work-horses still work perfectly, are heavy duty and are in remarkably good condition. They are covered with a velour-like material but would be very easy to re-cover since they are 1-piece. I've re-covered many tables and would be willing to do so for you at full asking price if you provide the material. *I just recovered 2 tables with a good leather-like material for about $100 for both tables. They are 71" long (77" overall with foot-board) and 24" wide , tilt to vertical in about 12 seconds, they elevate from 24" to 34" in about 13 seconds and the switches are childproof. I have some websites I can send where similar, but lighter duty, tables sell for between $2,500 to $3,800. I can help deliver them in my small trailer if you're in the Portland, Oregon area. Shipping can undoubtedly be arranged and I've priced them quite well to allow for these additional costs. I have 10 pictures I can forward if interested. Asking $1,500 obo.

Guest bill

Hi group,

I have 2 matching Adjusting tables for sale. Great shape and work perfectly. Originally designed as Activator but I, and the previous doc, treated with a variety of techniques without problem. With vertical and horizontal control they would work for many applications. There was one for sale on this listserve recently for $2,250. I'm asking $1,500. If interested, please email me offline at - Thanks - Joe Hamlin DC

2 Tri-WG Inc (Softec) tables for sale. Originally cost $3883.00 and Tri-WG now sell a similar model for over $6,000. Parts are still available. You can visit Tri W-G at http://www.triwg.com/ or call them at 800-437-8011. These work-horses still work perfectly, are heavy duty and are in remarkably good condition. They are covered with a velour-like material but would be very easy to re-cover since they are 1-piece. I've re-covered many tables and would be willing to do so for you at full asking price if you provide the material. *I just recovered 2 tables with a good leather-like material for about $100 for both tables. They are 71" long (77" overall with foot-board) and 24" wide , tilt to vertical in about 12 seconds, they elevate from 24" to 34" in about 13 seconds and the switches are childproof. I have some websites I can send where similar, but lighter duty, tables sell for between $2,500 to $3,800. I can help deliver them in my small trailer if you're in the Portland, Oregon area. Shipping can undoubtedly be arranged and I've priced them quite well to allow for these additional costs. I have 10 pictures I can forward if interested. Asking $1,500 obo.

are these tables still for sale? give me a call

bill.