RemedySpot.com

Activator repairs at low cost

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I have used this guy twice and he did a good job on fixing my Activator 3. FYI, I can fix most Activator 1 and 2's here in Portland,give me a call if you have a dead one laying around. R Johansen D.C. PC,DABCOChiropractic Life Center12762 SE Stark StreetPortland Oregon 97233Voice 5032557746,Fax 5032550818---------- Forwarded Message ----------From: Klaus Proen <klausproen@...><drjohansen@...>Subject: Activator repairs at low costDate: Mon, 4 Oct 2010 18:08:40 -0500Dear DrIf you have a need for Activator instrument repairs ( all Activator models and J-Techs) please contact me any time via email. Repair costs for all models are as follows: USD 55.00 and includes the following: complete disassembly of instruments, cleaning and spring replacements, lubrication and reassembly. Instruments that need additional repairs like broken output shafts and anvils, broken firing pins, broken slide bushings or adjusting repairs on No III and IV Activators are USD 10.00 extra. S & H is an additional USD 7.50. All work includes a six mos. full warranty against any defects.I have many satisfied practitioners like you in the US, Canada and Australia. I would like to offer my personalized service to you.PS. I will also do conversions of Activators to adjust horses. This entails boring out the main body to accept a larger spring for extra force.Regards,Klaus J Proen1411 LawndalePleasant Hill, MO 64080Klausproen@...Tel: 816-540-3590$B!!(B

____________________________________________________________Mortgage Rates Hit 3.25%If you owe under $729k you probably qualify for Obama's Refi ProgramSeeRefinanceRates.com