RemedySpot.com

Jaeden

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Amy I sent a check to your home addy yesterday. Let me know that you receive it ok. It was my honor to help you. Let me know when you reach your goal. Also, still check into the Children's Miracle Network. If they reinburse you even 500$ for the tickets, you can take that and put it into his account for next time. We have learned to creatively recycle funds like that over the years.

Shellie_amos <_amos@...> wrote:

Hello,Well here is Jaeden's medical account information in case anyone would like to help out and donate to us. The Miracle and Angel flights are great I used miracle once before but you have to have an appointment like with shriners for them to fly you and we don't. Not until the following week and Shriner's will fly us then.Academy Bank1325 N DenverLoveland CO 80537970-622-9528Jaeden onAcct # 155545Routing # 107001481Shellie once again I would like to thank you for donating!!! How is everything going? Well I got to run. Just thought I would share the info. for his account. Hope to hear from everyone soon.Thanks!!!!Love,Amy and Jaeden__________________________________________________

Guest guest

Shellie,

I did recieve your check and Thank you. I purchased

our tickets from the help of everyone who donated.

What is this Children's Miracle Network? Just

curious? Well I apprieciate everything you did and i

hope to meet you soon. I need to go. I will talk to

you soon.

Love,

Amy and Jaeden

--- Shellie Grant <shelliegrant@...> wrote:

> Amy I sent a check to your home addy yesterday. Let

> me know that you receive it ok. It was my honor to

> help you. Let me know when you reach your goal.

> Also, still check into the Children's Miracle

> Network. If they reinburse you even 500$ for the

> tickets, you can take that and put it into his

> account for next time. We have learned to

> creatively recycle funds like that over the years.

>

> Shellie

>

> _amos <_amos@...> wrote:

>

> Hello,

> Well here is Jaeden's medical account information in

> case anyone

> would like to help out and donate to us. The

> Miracle and Angel

> flights are great I used miracle once before but you

> have to have an

> appointment like with shriners for them to fly you

> and we don't.

> Not until the following week and Shriner's will fly

> us then.

>

> Academy Bank

> 1325 N Denver

> Loveland CO 80537

> 970-622-9528

> Jaeden on

> Acct # 155545

> Routing # 107001481

>

> Shellie once again I would like to thank you for

> donating!!! How is

> everything going? Well I got to run. Just thought

> I would share

> the info. for his account. Hope to hear from

> everyone soon.

> Thanks!!!!

>

> Love,

> Amy and Jaeden

>

>

>

>

>

> ---------------------------------

>

Guest guest

Hey there. CMN is a national organization. Try calling information if they are not listed. Usually they are affiliated with a hospital. For example, here in KS. They are affiliated with Via Christi Hospital and lots of the docs sit on the board. Mo's first pediatrician was the cheif of his dept. and on the CMN board. I'll be in Denver May 6th and 7th staying with for the Mother's Tea. Maybe I can help dig up something then, either that or I'll call my KS contact and see if I can get some for your area. Glad you have the tickets. Have a great trip!!!!!!!!!!! Go Jaeden!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ShellieAmy on <_amos@...> wrote:

Shellie,I did recieve your check and Thank you. I purchasedour tickets from the help of everyone who donated. What is this Children's Miracle Network? Justcurious? Well I apprieciate everything you did and ihope to meet you soon. I need to go. I will talk toyou soon.Love,Amy and Jaeden--- Shellie Grant <shelliegrant@...> wrote:> Amy I sent a check to your home addy yesterday. Let> me know that you receive it ok. It was my honor to> help you. Let me know when you reach your goal. > Also, still check into the Children's Miracle> Network. If they reinburse you even 500$ for the> tickets, you can take that and put it into his> account for next time. We have learned to> creatively recycle funds like that over the

years. > > Shellie> > _amos <_amos@...> wrote:> > Hello,> Well here is Jaeden's medical account information in> case anyone > would like to help out and donate to us. The> Miracle and Angel > flights are great I used miracle once before but you> have to have an > appointment like with shriners for them to fly you> and we don't. > Not until the following week and Shriner's will fly> us then.> > Academy Bank> 1325 N Denver> Loveland CO 80537> 970-622-9528> Jaeden on> Acct # 155545> Routing # 107001481> > Shellie once again I would like to thank you for> donating!!! How is > everything going? Well I got to run. Just thought> I would share > the info. for his account. Hope to hear from> everyone soon.>

Thanks!!!!> > Love,> Amy and Jaeden> > > > > > --------------------------------->