RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Rate this topic

Guest guest

You are so funny....my ped is Great and thankfully he caught it at his 2mo check up...at first he didnt think the helmet was necessary but after we saw the cranio facial dr. and he got his notes my ped really went to bat for us w/insurance which we just turned in our appeals so .... anywho...I honestly didnt think I had seen much in results either until they pulled out the headsicle and then it was totally obvious....I'm sure Grant has gotten some great correction you'll see tomorrow...Keep us posted...Trisha

Robben <kellysdogs@...> wrote:

Trisha, I am soooo happy for you....and KICKING myself for not listening to my instincts earlier and waiting so long to question my pediatrician. Grant started at 9 months of age and has been his DOCband a few weeks now. I'm seeing a little improvement, but nothing groundbreaking yet. I am anxious to see his headsicle for the first time tomorrow. Maybe there is more improvement than I am noticing. I'm really worried the flat spot behind his left ear isn't going to "pop out". The flatness on the back of the head seems to be maybe improving. Anyway, I am THRILLED for little Braeden and for his Mommy for having the courage, perserverence and strength to get this treated pronto. WAY TO GO!!!!! , Mom to Grant (born 9/26/01) ...in DOCband since 6/14/02