RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Can I just Cry, Kick & Scream????

Rate this topic

Guest guest

First off I know I havent been around much I have been fighting w/Cigna to no end....I sent a letter "certified" (as the attorney advised) stating all of the inconsistancies in their statements to me over the last month....well I just got a call from the agent and she said "Ms. s I just wanted to let you know whats going on .... I got your letter yesterday and I gave it to my manager...she wanted me to let you know that she has sent your case to the second level appeal and then the national level so you dont have to deal with it and we can handle it for you" WHO IN THE HE$$ are they???? tell me that....I still havent even gotten to do my first level appeal becuause they said they dont send Denial letters on Predeterminations on PPO holders!!!! WHAT?!?!?!?! OMG I am seriously about to loose it I just want to fly my fat rear out there and lay all of my stuff on the MR staffs desk and say "HERE YA GO, WHERE DO YA WANT TO START I HAVE ALL OF MY BACK UP" If they do this I'm done!!!! Cooked!!!! they have none of my drs letters or my research .... I'm sorry I am going to go and get in a good cry and take some advil my head is going to explode in all of 3 seconds.

Trisha

For more plagio info