RemedySpot.com

Re: ~*Welcome new member !*~

Rate this topic

Guest guest

hey katie welcome to the group. i have a six year old son with cystic fibrosis and asthma. we probally go through a lot of the same stuff. anytime you need an ear i am here. we are actually facing another hospitalization right now. keep your fingers crossed. hope to hear from you soon. evelyn Management <@...> wrote: 1) Name: katie2) Location: Cambridge MA3) Personal Info : I have a 4yr old son dx with autism,\SID\CP\asthma\serious GI prob. He just got out of his last hosp. stay on 11-29 he had been iun for over a

month this time, it was his 19th stqaay this year, he was in a coma for a couple days, but everyday i have him is a gift they told me he wouldnt live past 2--im luckier than most ive had hi for 4 yrs and i treasure every one f them, althugh its exhausting, and frustrating at time i wouldnt trade ry for anything!!4) Interests :i used to have many, like reading, writing, going out with friends, now my main interest is advovcating for ryan and taking care of all my boys (i have a 14 and 17 yr old sons as well)5) Email :yes6) myryguy2001@... & kdarcy64@...7) Webpage (if you have a personal webpage and would like it listed say yes and list the URL)-dont have one8) Birthday ryans b-day is 8/23/01 and mine is 7/12/68 ~~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~~ The Being Sick CommunityMessage Archives-/messagesChat:- Scheduled Chats at /chatBookmarks:-Add a website URL you have found useful./linksPersonal Complaints or problems:-Please contact a moderator email: -owner Subscription Details:-1) Individual email - means that every email sent to the list you receive.2) Daily Digest - sends you 25 messages in one single email for you to browse. This is an excellent option if you receive alot of email.3) Web only/No mail - means that you can pop into groups at your convenience and

receive no email.To modify your subscription settings please visit:- /joinTo subscribe or unsubscribe please email:--subscribe -unsubscribe This group is not intended to diagnose or treat illnesses. No one on this group is qualified to diagnose medical conditions. If you feel you need medical attention, seek the advice of a qualified physician.~~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~~When nothing is sure, everything is possible.--- Margaret Drabble~~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~~

Find Great Deals on Holiday Gifts at