Guest guest

Hello everyone,

I love my new Pro 750. I've had it for 2 and half days and I'm just excited

about my daily smoothies. I can't wait until I have time to do more. My one

disappointment is the cookbook. It seems to be different than the Whole Food

cookbook that comes with the 5200. My friend bought the Creations Vitamix and

her cookbook is different than mine also. Those cookbooks, both seem to have

more smoothies and soups than mine. So my questions are:

1) How is the Creations Cookbook different than the Whole Food cookbook?

2) Can the Creations Cookbook be purchased?

3) Has anyone bought the Live Fresh Cookbook?

Thanks,

Guest guest

I have the Create and Whole Food Cookbook. The Create came with my Professional 500. I was disappointed with the Create Cookbook because there was not any nutritional information for any of the recipes. Having 2 diabetic grandchildren this is very important information. After getting my Vitamix I discovered that the Whole Foods Cookbook had nutritional information for each recipe but I didn't know what the difference was between the two. I live close enough to Cleveland so I made a trip to their outlet store. At this store they had all the cookbooks that Vitamix had and I was able to compare the Create with the Whole Food Cookbooks. I discovered for the most part they are exactly the same except the Create has one more chapter. Vitamix removed the Recipes for Kids and replaced it with Raw Foods and Chief Recipes in the Create. After explain my dilemma to the store manager he kindly gave me a Whole Food Cookbook. Tom From: [mailto: ] On Behalf Of Sent: Thursday, July 19, 2012 2:05 PM Subject: The Vitamix Cookbook? Hello everyone,I love my new Pro 750. I've had it for 2 and half days and I'm just excited about my daily smoothies. I can't wait until I have time to do more. My one disappointment is the cookbook. It seems to be different than the Whole Food cookbook that comes with the 5200. My friend bought the Creations Vitamix and her cookbook is different than mine also. Those cookbooks, both seem to have more smoothies and soups than mine. So my questions are:1) How is the Creations Cookbook different than the Whole Food cookbook?2) Can the Creations Cookbook be purchased?3) Has anyone bought the Live Fresh Cookbook?Thanks,

Guest guest

I'll let others more in the know reply, but here is an online version of the WF cookbook (it's saved in the Links section)http://www.qvc.com/cd/pdf/wholefoodrecipe_cookbook_0809_LR.pdf?rewrite=no >> Hello everyone,> > I love my new Pro 750. I've had it for 2 and half days and I'm just excited about my daily smoothies. I can't wait until I have time to do more. My one disappointment is the cookbook. It seems to be different than the Whole Food cookbook that comes with the 5200. My friend bought the Creations Vitamix and her cookbook is different than mine also. Those cookbooks, both seem to have more smoothies and soups than mine. So my questions are:> 1) How is the Creations Cookbook different than the Whole Food cookbook?> 2) Can the Creations Cookbook be purchased?> 3) Has anyone bought the Live Fresh Cookbook?> > Thanks,> >