RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re: OK EVERYONE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Mom,

Married life isn't much different than the last 7 years except now he's made an honest woman of me Still unpacking (I swear the boxes multiply when I sleep) Will it ever end !?!?!?!? Really, you are a bigger asset to this group than I. I was reading the names on your roll call, and some of those names I couldn't place. (fibrofog on the attack!) I keep notes as well, but I swear I packed them in the office boxes, and I can't find my notes. I'm sure they'll turn up sometime, but in the mean time, I've been mixing members up. There are certain members that I remember from certain posts, or the way they write, and now I mix them up! (how embarrassing!) For example, Jessi knows who is on the computer when she gets on the instant messenger just by how Don and I write. Amazing, huh? We know because we've tried to fool her in the past, and it didn't work

Hope you are doing well. Did you get my Xmas card?

Hugs,

-----Original Message-----From: angelbear1129@... [mailto:angelbear1129@...] Sent: Wednesday, January 01, 2003 8:46 PM Subject: OK EVERYONE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU KNEW IT WAS ABOUT TIME !!!ROLL CALL :o) AND GIVE US AN UPDATE ON WHAT YOU ARE UP AGAINST TO REFRESH EVERYONE'S MEMORIES, INCLUDING MINE :o)PEGASUS :o)WHERE HAVE YOYU BEEN??? WERE YOU ILL??? OR BUSY??? MISSED YA !!!CZ :o)ARE YOU OVER THE FLU??? HOW'S ALL THE BIRDIES DOING???DON :o)HOW'S MARRIED LIFE TREATING YOU??? WE GET HEATHERS VEIW, HOW ABOUT YOUR'S :o)KRIS :o)DID YOU LEAVE US??? OR ARE YOU LURKING??? HOW ARE YOU DOING???LING :o)I KNOW, I KNOW, YOUR BUSY :o) BUT THATS OK, LOTS OF US ARE... HOW'S THE HEADACHES???ROBERT :o)HOW ARE YOU HOLDING UP??? YOUR WIFE??? YOUR CHILDREN??? DON'T BE GETTING ME WORRIED !!!SUE H. :o)HAS THE SHOTS WORKED FOR YOU???DID YOU GO TO FLORIDA FOR THE HOLIDAYS???TERRI B. :o)ARE YOU ALRIGHT??? AM WORRIED HERE !!! HAS BEEN TOO LONG!!!COLLEEN :o)WHAT DID YOU DO FOR THE HOLIDAYS??? ARE YOU ALRIGHT???SUSAN :o)I KNOW YOU ARE RESTING AFTER THE BUSY HOLIDAY, RIGHT :o) ???LEE :o)YOU ARE SOMETHING ELSE... I'M SO GLAD THAT YOU CAME BACK TO US... HOW ARE YOU DOING???SUE D.HAVE YOU BEEN LURKING??? THAT'S OK, BUT ! WE WOULD LIKE TO KNOW HOW YOU ARE DOING!!!SARAH K. :o)HOW ABOUT LETTING US KNOW HOW YOU ARE !!!SHEENA :o)GLAD TO SEE YOU POSTING... I KNOW YOU HAVE BEEN AWFULLY BUSY TAKING CARE OF YOUR LOVELY FAMILY... HOW'S TESSA DOING???JESSI :o)YOU KNOW THE ROUTINE :o) FESS UP THE TRUTH ABOUT HOW YOU ARE !!! :o)HEATHER :o)HOWS MARRIED LIFE TREATING YOU??? WE ASKED DON FOR HIS OPINION TOO :o) THANKS FOR HAVING THIS LIST UP FOR US ALL TO HELP EACH OTHER OUT AND TO HELP OURSELVES ...CAROL :o)I KNOW YOU ARE VERY OCCUPIED RIGHT NOW... HOWS IT GOING???JOHN :o)DID YOU MAKE IT THROUGH THE HOLIDAYS WITH NO MORE INJURY'S???SANDRA :o)YOU HAVE BEEN QUIET TOO LONG AGAIN !!! YOU HOLDING IN THERE??? YOUR GETTING ME WORRIED !!!ANNE C. :o)DID YOU GET SOMEONE ELSE TO SHOVEL YOU OUT OF THE LAST STORM??? WE HAVE ANOTHER ONE COMING IN TOMORROW, YOU SHOULD GET IT BY FRIDAY... ARE YOU SITTING UNDER YOUR LAMP ???MISS YA...ANNE #2TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF, YOU HAVE A PRECIOUS BEING GROWING INSIDE OF YOU...RENAE - ARE YOU STILL WITH US ??? HOW ARE YOU DOING???YVONNE :o)ARE YOU YOU ALRIGHT??? PLEASE LET US KNOW...KRISTY :o)HAPPY NEW YEAR !!! YOU HANG IN THERE!!! YOUR A LOVE :o) UPDATE TIME :o)KAT :o)ARE YOU STILL WITH US??? TALK TO US IF YOU ARE ABLE TOO... MAYBE WE CAN HELP...LINDA :o)HOW DID YOUR HOLIDAYS GO??? HOW ARE THE BOYS DOING??? HAVE ALL YOUR WEDDING PLANS MASTERED NOW???ANNE #3 :o)LONDON- HOW ARE YOU??? ARE YOU LURKING ON ME???MELANIE :o)HI !!! HOW DID THE HOLIDAYS GO FOR YOU??? THANKS FOR ALL THE POSTING YOU DO :o)JEN :o)HAVEN'T HEARD FROM YOU IN A L O N G TIME... ARE YOU STILL WITH US???DIANE :o)I KNOW YOUR LURKING ON ME :o) HOW ARE YOU DOING???TIMOTHY :o)DID YOU LEAVE US??? I HOPE NOT... TALK TO US :o)SERPIL :o)HOW ARE YOU DOING??? ARE YOU TAKING ALL YOUR MEDICINE LIKE A GOOD GIRL??? :o)JENN :o)HOW ARE YOU DOING??? LET US HELP YOU IF YOU NEED US... DON'T NEED TO LURK :o)VLAJKO :o)HOW ARE YOU DOING??? PLEASE TALK TO US... ARE YOU DOING ANY BETTER RIGHT NOW??? HAVE YOU SEEN ANY SPECIAL DOCTORS LATELY???LISA :o)HOW ARE YOU DOING??? HAVE YOU HAD THE OTHER SURGERY ON YOUR WRIST YET??? HOW MUCH MORE HAVE YOU LOST ???EVERYONE ELSE :o)THAT I HAVE FORGOTTEN !!!I AM SORRY !!! PLEASE FORGIVE ME... MEANS I FORGOT TO WRITE YOU DOWN :o( SO SINCE YOU DON'T SEE YOUR NAME HERE, YOU BETTER WRITE US AND REMIND ME THAT YOU ARE HERE AND SCOLD ME HUH :o)I WONDER HOW MANY EVERYDAY NAMES I HAVE FORGOTTEN Hmmmmmmmmm....

WELL I'M WAITING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:o)(((((((o:*****ANGELBEAR HUGS***** :o)))))))HELEN

~~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~~ The Being Sick CommunityMessage Archives and Digest Attachment Pictures:-/messagesChat:- Scheduled Daily Chats at /chatBookmarks:-Add a website URL you have found useful./linksPersonal Complaints or problems:-Please contact a moderator email: -owner Subscription Details:-1) Individual email - means that every email sent to the list you receive.2) Daily Digest - sends you 25 messages in one single email for you to browse. This is an excellent option if you receive alot of email.3) Web only/No mail - means that you can pop into groups at your convenience and receive no email.To modify your subscription settings please visit:- /joinTo subscribe or unsubscribe please email:--subscribe -unsubscribe ~~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~~When nothing is sure, everything is possible.--- Margaret Drabble~~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~~

Guest guest

:o) Happy New Year Helen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :o) How are *you* doing?! How are the girls?!Things are crazy here as usual!!!!!!! All of my 12 monsters are doing *really* well and I'm almost afraid to put that in writing lol since I'm sure now something will totally fall apart! My goat kid that was so sick when he was tiny is now 10 months old and 76 lbs!!!!!!! I found that out the hard way the other day when I had to see how much he was to adjust his meds. The last time I did that was 6 weeks ago and he was only 58 lbs and no big deal to pick up and weight, the other day I could hardly stand up with him LOL! It looks like I need to save up to get a big scale like at the vet clinic!!!!! I got Nana a guinea pig for Christmas!! Her name is Lucy! Nana *loves* her and every time I go into the family room she is holding her! Nana swears I didn't get my love from animals from her...riiiiiiiiiiiiiight lol! I also have a stray cat that i've been feeding. He/She isn't a stray she was a pet and dumped here but is *very* scared! We've been calling it Mr. Kitty for now. I have it eating inside a cat crate to get it use to one and once Kelley is gone I'll catch it and put it in that room until I can get it to calm down and checked out. Nana has given my uncle two weeks to get his act together and get out of the house so things have been kind of 'tense' around here!Me, well lol never a dull moment you know! I've somehow been talked into doing the moment with the children at church this Sunday with my friends. That would be very cool if the moment with the children wasn't done in front of the whole congregation!!!!!!!!! I've been pretty sick off and on for the last couple months and *really* weak. I've been getting really bad headaches and nothing is helping them. My stomach is still as mean as ever, but i've stopped the tube feeds because I'm refluxing again. I was sent to the ENT because my throat was having spasms and my vocal cords are really irritated from the acid but my GI doctor says it's not a problem...! My breathing has gotten a lot worse but I can't get in to see my Pulmo until the 30th and my poor GP is at a loss of what else to do! My hands also keep going numb. All that icky stuff aside :o) I'm doing really well!! Having a fun time with all the monsters and they keep me very busy! I'll also be starting at the college next week sometime, so that should be interesting!!! :o) I'm excited about it though! I think that's all that's going on lol give it a while though I'm sure something will happen by the end of the day lol it usually does around here!! :o) You take care of yourself okay!!

( *)= { ~~ )Jmducky@...-Jessi

"What you get by achieving your goals is not as important as what you become by achieving your goals." --Zig Ziglar

OK EVERYONE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU KNEW IT WAS ABOUT TIME !!!ROLL CALL :o) AND GIVE US AN UPDATE ON WHAT YOU ARE UP AGAINST TO REFRESH EVERYONE'S MEMORIES, INCLUDING MINE :o)PEGASUS :o)WHERE HAVE YOYU BEEN??? WERE YOU ILL??? OR BUSY??? MISSED YA !!!CZ :o)ARE YOU OVER THE FLU??? HOW'S ALL THE BIRDIES DOING???DON :o)HOW'S MARRIED LIFE TREATING YOU??? WE GET HEATHERS VEIW, HOW ABOUT YOUR'S :o)KRIS :o)DID YOU LEAVE US??? OR ARE YOU LURKING??? HOW ARE YOU DOING???LING :o)I KNOW, I KNOW, YOUR BUSY :o) BUT THATS OK, LOTS OF US ARE... HOW'S THE HEADACHES???ROBERT :o)HOW ARE YOU HOLDING UP??? YOUR WIFE??? YOUR CHILDREN??? DON'T BE GETTING ME WORRIED !!!SUE H. :o)HAS THE SHOTS WORKED FOR YOU???DID YOU GO TO FLORIDA FOR THE HOLIDAYS???TERRI B. :o)ARE YOU ALRIGHT??? AM WORRIED HERE !!! HAS BEEN TOO LONG!!!COLLEEN :o)WHAT DID YOU DO FOR THE HOLIDAYS??? ARE YOU ALRIGHT???SUSAN :o)I KNOW YOU ARE RESTING AFTER THE BUSY HOLIDAY, RIGHT :o) ???LEE :o)YOU ARE SOMETHING ELSE... I'M SO GLAD THAT YOU CAME BACK TO US... HOW ARE YOU DOING???SUE D.HAVE YOU BEEN LURKING??? THAT'S OK, BUT ! WE WOULD LIKE TO KNOW HOW YOU ARE DOING!!!SARAH K. :o)HOW ABOUT LETTING US KNOW HOW YOU ARE !!!SHEENA :o)GLAD TO SEE YOU POSTING... I KNOW YOU HAVE BEEN AWFULLY BUSY TAKING CARE OF YOUR LOVELY FAMILY... HOW'S TESSA DOING???JESSI :o)YOU KNOW THE ROUTINE :o) FESS UP THE TRUTH ABOUT HOW YOU ARE !!! :o)HEATHER :o)HOWS MARRIED LIFE TREATING YOU??? WE ASKED DON FOR HIS OPINION TOO :o) THANKS FOR HAVING THIS LIST UP FOR US ALL TO HELP EACH OTHER OUT AND TO HELP OURSELVES ...CAROL :o)I KNOW YOU ARE VERY OCCUPIED RIGHT NOW... HOWS IT GOING???JOHN :o)DID YOU MAKE IT THROUGH THE HOLIDAYS WITH NO MORE INJURY'S???SANDRA :o)YOU HAVE BEEN QUIET TOO LONG AGAIN !!! YOU HOLDING IN THERE??? YOUR GETTING ME WORRIED !!!ANNE C. :o)DID YOU GET SOMEONE ELSE TO SHOVEL YOU OUT OF THE LAST STORM??? WE HAVE ANOTHER ONE COMING IN TOMORROW, YOU SHOULD GET IT BY FRIDAY... ARE YOU SITTING UNDER YOUR LAMP ???MISS YA...ANNE #2TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF, YOU HAVE A PRECIOUS BEING GROWING INSIDE OF YOU...RENAE - ARE YOU STILL WITH US ??? HOW ARE YOU DOING???YVONNE :o)ARE YOU YOU ALRIGHT??? PLEASE LET US KNOW...KRISTY :o)HAPPY NEW YEAR !!! YOU HANG IN THERE!!! YOUR A LOVE :o) UPDATE TIME :o)KAT :o)ARE YOU STILL WITH US??? TALK TO US IF YOU ARE ABLE TOO... MAYBE WE CAN HELP...LINDA :o)HOW DID YOUR HOLIDAYS GO??? HOW ARE THE BOYS DOING??? HAVE ALL YOUR WEDDING PLANS MASTERED NOW???ANNE #3 :o)LONDON- HOW ARE YOU??? ARE YOU LURKING ON ME???MELANIE :o)HI !!! HOW DID THE HOLIDAYS GO FOR YOU??? THANKS FOR ALL THE POSTING YOU DO :o)JEN :o)HAVEN'T HEARD FROM YOU IN A L O N G TIME... ARE YOU STILL WITH US???DIANE :o)I KNOW YOUR LURKING ON ME :o) HOW ARE YOU DOING???TIMOTHY :o)DID YOU LEAVE US??? I HOPE NOT... TALK TO US :o)SERPIL :o)HOW ARE YOU DOING??? ARE YOU TAKING ALL YOUR MEDICINE LIKE A GOOD GIRL??? :o)JENN :o)HOW ARE YOU DOING??? LET US HELP YOU IF YOU NEED US... DON'T NEED TO LURK :o)VLAJKO :o)HOW ARE YOU DOING??? PLEASE TALK TO US... ARE YOU DOING ANY BETTER RIGHT NOW??? HAVE YOU SEEN ANY SPECIAL DOCTORS LATELY???LISA :o)HOW ARE YOU DOING??? HAVE YOU HAD THE OTHER SURGERY ON YOUR WRIST YET??? HOW MUCH MORE HAVE YOU LOST ???EVERYONE ELSE :o)THAT I HAVE FORGOTTEN !!!I AM SORRY !!! PLEASE FORGIVE ME... MEANS I FORGOT TO WRITE YOU DOWN :o( SO SINCE YOU DON'T SEE YOUR NAME HERE, YOU BETTER WRITE US AND REMIND ME THAT YOU ARE HERE AND SCOLD ME HUH :o)I WONDER HOW MANY EVERYDAY NAMES I HAVE FORGOTTEN Hmmmmmmmmm....

WELL I'M WAITING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:o)(((((((o:*****ANGELBEAR HUGS***** :o)))))))HELEN

~~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~~ The Being Sick CommunityMessage Archives and Digest Attachment Pictures:-/messagesChat:- Scheduled Daily Chats at /chatBookmarks:-Add a website URL you have found useful./linksPersonal Complaints or problems:-Please contact a moderator email: -owner Subscription Details:-1) Individual email - means that every email sent to the list you receive.2) Daily Digest - sends you 25 messages in one single email for you to browse. This is an excellent option if you receive alot of email.3) Web only/No mail - means that you can pop into groups at your convenience and receive no email.To modify your subscription settings please visit:- /joinTo subscribe or unsubscribe please email:--subscribe -unsubscribe ~~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~~When nothing is sure, everything is possible.--- Margaret Drabble~~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~~

Guest guest

***Still unpacking (I swear the boxes multiply when I sleep) Will it ever end !?!?!?!? ***LOL it's true!!!!!!! I really think boxes do multiply when you sleep!!! I have them in a shed and it seems liked every time I go in there, there are more then there were the last time!!!!!!!! LOL***For example, Jessi knows who is on the computer when she gets on the instant messenger just by how Don and I write. Amazing, huh? We know because we've tried to fool her in the past, and it didn't work ***LOL Can't fool me!!! You two just type different!! LOL :oP Keep trying though lol you just might get me one day! LOL How are you doing today?! How's Don?! You take care k!!

( *)= { ~~ )Jmducky@...-Jessi

"Too often we give children answers to remember rather than problems to solve."-- Lewin

Guest guest

**Thanks for the update Jessi!!!**

Any time Lee lol gotta use up as much computer time as I can before I'm

swamped with homework ;o) How about an update from you?! :o) You take care

k!!

( *)=

{ ~~ )

Jmducky@...

-Jessi

" Too often we give children answers to remember rather than problems to

solve. " -- Lewin

Guest guest

**Helen amazes me with her care of all the members. Each of us is made to

feel special.**

Each of us *are* special :o) Helen just makes sure she reminds us!!

{{{{hugs}}}} Take care k Lee!!!

( *)=

{ ~~ )

Jmducky@...

-Jessi

" Too often we give children answers to remember rather than problems to

solve. " -- Lewin

Guest guest

Hello Helen

Nope, no more injuries. The eye is returning to a more normal shade,

there's still a lump on my head. How's your head injury?

My father checked himself into the hospital on Christmas eve. He had

been changing Doctors from his Doctor to the one that my mother and

sisters use. My father is a bit of a hyperchondriac in that he's

always complaining about aches and pains that he's read about, his old

Doctor was one of those who would just write a prescription (even over

the phone without a visit) and shove him back out the door. Originally

we all were supposed to use his Doctor but every one in the family got

the impression that he was an idiot and changed Doctors. Well, now my

father finally decided to change over and in the first visit, he

complained about chest pains and numbness on the left side, the Doctor

didn't find anything but instructed him that if he really did have sharp

chest pains, he should just go straight to ER instead of waiting for a

Doctor's visit. Consequently my father decided to just head straight

from the Doctor's office to the hospital by train. Being Christmas

Eve, they kept him " under observation " until after the holidays and then

decided to do an angiogram. The angiogram came out normal and my

father got a taste of how unpleasant some of these procedures can be.

My mother and younger sister was a bit perturbed by the whole hospital

thing and they put off Christmas dinner for the first time ever because

of it. Consequently they only got the hospital turkey meal for

Christmas. I did point out that if it wasn't just another case of bad

judgement on father's side, the Doctor would've had him sent by

ambulance unless he fought tooth and nail. The good thing is that

since they're up in Canada, the week in the hospital, the angiogram, and

the ER visit is all free; plus that particular hospital ward that he

went to has a beautiful view of the lake with the mountains as a

backdrop on one side and the city centre on the other, I've spent a bit

of time watching hot air balloons from that ward myself.

My mother encouraged me to call him while he was in the hospital but I

didn't. I must admit that I never got along with my father very well,

particularly since he always took my pain medications to his office to

treat his " headaches " simply because they worked so much better than

over the counter medication, never mind that I had them for a reason.

To this day, when I feel pain, I just sit there and suffer.

New Years Eve is another story.

Regards,

angelbear1129@... wrote:

> YOU KNEW IT WAS ABOUT TIME !!!

> _ROLL CALL :o) _

> AND GIVE US AN UPDATE ON WHAT YOU ARE UP AGAINST TO REFRESH EVERYONE'S

> MEMORIES, INCLUDING MINE :o)

>

> ...

>

> _JOHN :o)_

> DID YOU MAKE IT THROUGH THE HOLIDAYS WITH NO MORE INJURY'S???

> ...

>

Guest guest

I have a migraine this morning. My whole left side of my head and face

is hurting and my left eye is going funny with the light. This is just

the start so I hope it does not get too bad. I might have to take some

imitrex spray.

My birdies are doing good. I have 29 now. I rescued two unweaned chicks

(one is splay legged) from a pet store last week and I was shocked

because I know that pet store very well they even know my voice when I

call up to ask if something is in stock. I believe the store owners when

they said that they knew nothing about it and the junior working in the

bird section that day handled it when someone brought budgies in. I will

probably never shop there again. While it might not have been direct

cruelty from the owners they should keep better control over their staff

especially juniors.

Mysti has laid her first egg yesterday. She and Skylar are very proud o

themselves. I do not know if it is going to be fertile since Sky is

young and I have no idea if they have been mating. They act like

textbook budgie parents every other way so it is possible.

http://community.webshots.com/album/59451592rVpCSW

I would not have chosen to breed a pair this young but Mysti was going

to do it whether I like it or not so I decided better they do it in a

place where it is controlled rather than finding a spot under my furniture.

CZ

angelbear1129@... wrote:

> YOU KNEW IT WAS ABOUT TIME !!!

> _ROLL CALL :o) ___

> AND GIVE US AN UPDATE ON WHAT YOU ARE UP AGAINST TO REFRESH EVERYONE'S

> MEMORIES, INCLUDING MINE :o)

>

> _PEGASUS :o)___

> WHERE HAVE YOYU BEEN??? WERE YOU ILL??? OR BUSY??? MISSED YA !!!

>

> _CZ :o)___

> ARE YOU OVER THE FLU??? HOW'S ALL THE BIRDIES DOING???

>

> _DON :o)___

> HOW'S MARRIED LIFE TREATING YOU??? WE GET HEATHERS VEIW, HOW ABOUT

> YOUR'S :o)

>

> _KRIS :o)___

> DID YOU LEAVE US??? OR ARE YOU LURKING??? HOW ARE YOU DOING???

>

> _LING :o)___

> I KNOW, I KNOW, YOUR BUSY :o) BUT THATS OK, LOTS OF US ARE... HOW'S THE

> HEADACHES???

>

> _ROBERT :o)___

> HOW ARE YOU HOLDING UP??? YOUR WIFE??? YOUR CHILDREN??? DON'T BE

> GETTING ME WORRIED !!!

>

> _SUE H. :o)___

> HAS THE SHOTS WORKED FOR YOU???

> DID YOU GO TO FLORIDA FOR THE HOLIDAYS???

>

> _TERRI B. :o)___

> ARE YOU ALRIGHT??? AM WORRIED HERE !!! HAS BEEN TOO LONG!!!

>

> _COLLEEN :o)___

> WHAT DID YOU DO FOR THE HOLIDAYS??? ARE YOU ALRIGHT???

>

> _SUSAN :o)___

> I KNOW YOU ARE RESTING AFTER THE BUSY HOLIDAY, RIGHT :o) ???

>

> _LEE :o)___

> YOU ARE SOMETHING ELSE... I'M SO GLAD THAT YOU CAME BACK TO US... HOW

> ARE YOU DOING???

>

> _SUE D.___

> HAVE YOU BEEN LURKING??? THAT'S OK, BUT ! WE WOULD LIKE TO KNOW HOW

> YOU ARE DOING!!!

>

> _SARAH K. :o)___

> HOW ABOUT LETTING US KNOW HOW YOU ARE !!!

>

> _SHEENA :o)___

> GLAD TO SEE YOU POSTING... I KNOW YOU HAVE BEEN AWFULLY BUSY TAKING CARE

> OF YOUR LOVELY FAMILY... HOW'S TESSA DOING???

>

> _JESSI :o)___

> YOU KNOW THE ROUTINE :o) FESS UP THE TRUTH ABOUT HOW YOU ARE !!! :o)

>

> _HEATHER :o)___

> HOWS MARRIED LIFE TREATING YOU??? WE ASKED DON FOR HIS OPINION TOO :o)

> THANKS FOR HAVING THIS LIST UP FOR US ALL TO HELP EACH OTHER OUT AND TO

> HELP OURSELVES ...

>

> _CAROL :o)___

> I KNOW YOU ARE VERY OCCUPIED RIGHT NOW... HOWS IT GOING???

>

> _JOHN :o)___

> DID YOU MAKE IT THROUGH THE HOLIDAYS WITH NO MORE INJURY'S???

>

> _SANDRA :o)___

> YOU HAVE BEEN QUIET TOO LONG AGAIN !!! YOU HOLDING IN THERE??? YOUR

> GETTING ME WORRIED !!!

>

> _ANNE C. :o)___

> DID YOU GET SOMEONE ELSE TO SHOVEL YOU OUT OF THE LAST STORM??? WE HAVE

> ANOTHER ONE COMING IN TOMORROW, YOU SHOULD GET IT BY FRIDAY... ARE YOU

> SITTING UNDER YOUR LAMP ???MISS YA...

>

> _ANNE #2___

> TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF, YOU HAVE A PRECIOUS BEING GROWING INSIDE OF YOU...

> RENAE - ARE YOU STILL WITH US ??? HOW ARE YOU DOING???

>

> _YVONNE :o)___

> ARE YOU YOU ALRIGHT??? PLEASE LET US KNOW...

>

> _KRISTY :o)___

> HAPPY NEW YEAR !!! YOU HANG IN THERE!!! YOUR A LOVE :o) UPDATE TIME :o)

>

> _KAT :o)___

> ARE YOU STILL WITH US??? TALK TO US IF YOU ARE ABLE TOO... MAYBE WE

> CAN HELP...

>

> _LINDA :o)___

> HOW DID YOUR HOLIDAYS GO??? HOW ARE THE BOYS DOING??? HAVE ALL YOUR

> WEDDING PLANS MASTERED NOW???

>

> _ANNE #3 :o)___

> LONDON- HOW ARE YOU??? ARE YOU LURKING ON ME???

>

> _MELANIE :o)___

> HI !!! HOW DID THE HOLIDAYS GO FOR YOU??? THANKS FOR ALL THE POSTING

> YOU DO :o)

>

> _JEN :o)___

> HAVEN'T HEARD FROM YOU IN A L O N G TIME... ARE YOU STILL WITH US???

>

> _DIANE :o)___

> I KNOW YOUR LURKING ON ME :o) HOW ARE YOU DOING???

>

> _TIMOTHY :o)___

> DID YOU LEAVE US??? I HOPE NOT... TALK TO US :o)

>

> _SERPIL :o)___

> HOW ARE YOU DOING??? ARE YOU TAKING ALL YOUR MEDICINE LIKE A GOOD

> GIRL??? :o)

>

> _JENN :o)___

> HOW ARE YOU DOING??? LET US HELP YOU IF YOU NEED US... DON'T NEED TO

> LURK :o)

>

> _VLAJKO :o)___

> HOW ARE YOU DOING??? PLEASE TALK TO US... ARE YOU DOING ANY BETTER

> RIGHT NOW??? HAVE YOU SEEN ANY SPECIAL DOCTORS LATELY???

>

> _LISA :o)___

> HOW ARE YOU DOING??? HAVE YOU HAD THE OTHER SURGERY ON YOUR WRIST

> YET??? HOW MUCH MORE HAVE YOU LOST ???

>

> _EVERYONE ELSE :o)___

> THAT I HAVE FORGOTTEN !!!

> I AM SORRY !!! PLEASE FORGIVE ME... MEANS I FORGOT TO WRITE YOU DOWN

> :o( SO SINCE YOU DON'T SEE YOUR NAME HERE, YOU BETTER WRITE US AND

> REMIND ME

> THAT YOU ARE HERE

> AND SCOLD ME HUH :o)

> I WONDER HOW MANY EVERYDAY NAMES I HAVE FORGOTTEN Hmmmmmmmmm....

>

>

> _WELL I'M WAITING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!___

> :o)

>

> (((((((o:*****ANGELBEAR HUGS***** :o)))))))

> HELEN

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> ~~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~~

> The Being Sick Community

>

>

> Message Archives and Digest Attachment Pictures:-

> /messages

>

> Chat:- Scheduled Daily Chats at

> /chat

>

> Bookmarks:-

> Add a website URL you have found useful.

> /links

>

> Personal Complaints or problems:-

> Please contact a moderator

> email: -owner

>

> Subscription Details:-

> 1) Individual email - means that every email sent to the list you receive.

> 2) Daily Digest - sends you 25 messages in one single email for you to

> browse. This is an excellent option if you receive alot of email.

> 3) Web only/No mail - means that you can pop into groups at your

> convenience and receive no email.

>

> To modify your subscription settings please visit:-

> /join

>

> To subscribe or unsubscribe please email:-

> -subscribe

> -unsubscribe

>

> When nothing is sure, everything is possible.

>

> --- Margaret Drabble

>

>

>

>

Guest guest

Helen,

I have been having a good time married to but it isnt much different than what it has always been with us, weve been together for seven years already. I am in Las Vegas right now for my job, busy as always. Sorry I'm not on the group much, always beats me to the emails, and I am very busy with my new job. How have you all been? I hope you are all doing okay after the member passed away, I understand you were all very close to her. Take care.

Sincerely,

-----Original Message-----From: angelbear1129@... [mailto:angelbear1129@...] Sent: Wednesday, January 01, 2003 8:46 PM Subject: OK EVERYONE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!