RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

How to make Chocolate Pudding with only ONE hand! :-)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

http://community.vitamix.com/_Chocolate-Pudding-made-with-Avocados/video/865779/\

22442.html

This is one of my FAVORITE ways to use my Vitamix machine. I use Stevia so mine

is sugar free, but even with Agave, this is LOADS healthier than, oh, let's say

- Halloween Candy!!!

Here is the recipe typed out (I'd use 2 avocados, but that is just me :-)

One Avocado

1/2 cup of Agave

1/4 tsp Sea Salt

2 tsp. Vanilla Extract

1/4 cup of Cocoa

Water to desired consistency (I've never used water)

Blessings,

Lea Ann Savage

Satellite Beach, FL

(321) 773-7088 (home)

(321-961-9219 (cell)

www.VitamixLady.com

www..com

<:)))><

Guest guest

Lea Ann, I have a bottle of Alcohol Free Concentrated Stevia; approx. how much should I use?>> http://community.vitamix.com/_Chocolate-Pudding-made-with-Avocados/video/865779/22442.html> > This is one of my FAVORITE ways to use my Vitamix machine. I use Stevia so mine is sugar free, but even with Agave, this is LOADS healthier than, oh, let's say - Halloween Candy!!!> > Here is the recipe typed out (I'd use 2 avocados, but that is just me :-)> > One Avocado> 1/2 cup of Agave > 1/4 tsp Sea Salt> 2 tsp. Vanilla Extract> 1/4 cup of Cocoa> Water to desired consistency (I've never used water)> > Blessings,> Lea Ann Savage> Satellite Beach, FL> (321) 773-7088 (home)> (321-961-9219 (cell)> www.VitamixLady.com> www..com> <:)))><>

Guest guest

Hello Gladys,I use about 6-8 drops in a cup of coffee. You could take that and use it as a starting point. If you made a smoothie with berries and greens and wanted to sweeten it up, you could add 5 drops, taste it, then if it needed more sweetness add 2-3 more drops, etc.Hope this is helpful!

Blessings,Lea Ann SavageSatellite Beach, FL(321) 773-7088 (home)(321-961-9219 (cell)www.BlenderLady.com(AKA the Vitamix Lady :-)<:)))><

On Jun 2, 2012, at 3:02 PM, gladys.tison wrote:

Lea Ann, I have a bottle of Alcohol Free Concentrated Stevia; approx. how much should I use?>> http://community.vitamix.com/_Chocolate-Pudding-made-with-Avocados/video/865779/22442.html> > This is one of my FAVORITE ways to use my Vitamix machine. I use Stevia so mine is sugar free, but even with Agave, this is LOADS healthier than, oh, let's say - Halloween Candy!!!> > Here is the recipe typed out (I'd use 2 avocados, but that is just me :-)> > One Avocado> 1/2 cup of Agave > 1/4 tsp Sea Salt> 2 tsp. Vanilla Extract> 1/4 cup of Cocoa> Water to desired consistency (I've never used water)> > Blessings,> Lea Ann Savage> Satellite Beach, FL> (321) 773-7088 (home)> (321-961-9219 (cell)> www.VitamixLady.com> www..com> <:)))><>